Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jj

Two Koreas Agree To March Together At Asian Games

Seoul says the two Koreas have agreed to have their athletes march together during the opening and closing ceremonies of the upcoming Asian Games in Indonesia. South Korea’s Sports Ministry said in a statement that the two Koreas reached the agreement in talks at the border village of Panmunjom on Monday. It said the Koreas also agreed to form combined teams for some unspecified events in the Asian Games in August. 2 Koreas will also hold friendly basketball matches in Pyongyang and Seoul in the coming months.

We forgot quickly. Is North Korea going to be pushed to stop starving their people and throwing them in work camps before we welcome them into polite society?

Very good! Together. One more step towards unification of the states....

In a meantime, has denuclearization already started?

14 minutes ago, jpZelabal said:

Seoul says the two Koreas have agreed to have their athletes march together during the opening and closing ceremonies of the upcoming Asian Games in Indonesia. South Korea’s Sports Ministry said in a statement that the two Koreas reached the agreement in talks at the border village of Panmunjom on Monday. It said the Koreas also agreed to form combined teams for some unspecified events in the Asian Games in August. 2 Koreas will also hold friendly basketball matches in Pyongyang and Seoul in the coming months.

On June 25, 1950, the Korean War began when North Korea, supported by the Soviet Union and China, invaded South Korea, which was supported by the United States.....68 years ago. Another peace ritual. I don't say it isn't good but i've seen it many times before and it's "spirit" evaporated soon after. Politically speaking, only deeds from the side of Kim, and i mean irreversable deeds, can convience me of his good will.

A unified Korea hasn't been seen in 60 years. They have been at war with a ceasefire in place. And now they and world have a chance for peace

• Like 1