MP

U.S. Accuses Zero Hedge of Spreading Russian Propaganda

3 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Nobody throws rose petals to Stalin.

Of course, it is different. They are not attacking civilians for real, US only talks about it.

You started that war back in 2014 already.

body bags are filling up fast. When will Putin take ownership?

3 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Nobody throws rose petals to Stalin.

Of course, it is different. They are not attacking civilians for real, US only talks about it.

You started that war back in 2014 already.

No Andrei, Russia started this war in 2014. Take responsibility for your actions. Big bad Russia, “it’s everybody else's fault!”

if you pull out a gun and pull the trigger you are responsible. Good job on your new war of choice. Putin is going mad and you’ll defend and follow him the entire descent to perdition.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

9 hours ago, notsonice said:

It’s never Russia’s fault, supposedly big and powerful, yet always the victim. 

The mindset of a sociopath.

Edited by Strangelovesurfing
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

No Andrei, Russia started this war in 2014. Take responsibility for your actions. Big bad Russia, “it’s everybody else's fault!”

if you pull out a gun and pull the trigger you are responsible. Good job on your new war of choice. Putin is going mad and you’ll defend and follow him the entire descent to perdition.

There a few posters on this site who only post pro russian BS.....I think they are paid by Putin...they are just obeying orders and trying to earn a few Rubles. No one in their right mind would be defending Putin today unless they are on the take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

Don't get your hopes up, it is a total domination. There is fighting for Kiev already.

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Don't get your hopes up, it is a total domination. There is fighting for Kiev already.

Putin has gone totally nuts!

His speech was like that of a rambling psycho, just like Hitler pre WWII

Must make you soooo proud!

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

This doesn't seem as effective as, for example, Desert Storm. I went to bed shortly after the initial strikes and I thought it may end up like that.

Let's say the government gets overthrown. You don't expect a permanent color revolution against any puppet? It feels like Russia would need to go all Grozny or Aleppo against Kiev. Is Russia really willing to do that against Ukraine?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Why are you fighting and killing fellow slavs?

Why does Putin say he had no choice or it was the end of Russia?

He has gone totally crazy!

Are the Russian people going to back a crazy man or get rid off him before its too late?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Putin has abandoned any pretense of rationality or desiring to attract support, he is playing it all alone. Usually dictators who do that end up in the trash can themselves. Stalin was getting out of control when he was disposed of in 1953.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Boat said:

Let’s repeat. All the green transitions need not happen on the backs of the poor like a Putin would do. The idea of greener energy besides eliminating some suffering and earlier death is to lessen the volatility caused by FF. By humans and Mother Nature. Since most rednecks choose to take most discussions out of context. We just plug away and are proud to do it.

Angelina is a strong young woman with a great woke message.

https://youtu.be/gXOPpwucDYw

I got nothing out of that other than a rehashed Leslie Gore that wasn't as good as the original

7 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Yes they Have, and if I'm in a Slavic country or in a former Soviet Union Country, I'd be real nervous. Course Tomasz might just have a welcome parade for them. Glad his country is buying 250 M-1 tanks. Hope they get them in Time

1 hour ago, El Gato said:

I have no idea why is he supposed to be far right or Putin's own theoretician. No evidence of him being anything but fringe in Russia, too.

2 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I have no idea why is he supposed to be far right or Putin's own theoretician. No evidence of him being anything but fringe in Russia, too.

Dig a little harder. Putin's bought in to his schtick I think, and so do others

8 hours ago, surrept33 said:

This doesn't seem as effective as, for example, Desert Storm. I went to bed shortly after the initial strikes and I thought it may end up like that.

Let's say the government gets overthrown. You don't expect a permanent color revolution against any puppet? It feels like Russia would need to go all Grozny or Aleppo against Kiev. Is Russia really willing to do that against Ukraine?

No. Putin said disarment and denazification. A lot of locals will actually rejoice the regime is removed.

2 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

No. Putin said disarment and denazification. A lot of locals will actually rejoice the regime is removed.

My money says a lot more locals will be really really really pissed, and there's more of them than the ones who rejoice. Notice how Putin had the denazification speech pre-recorded before the invasion? It's not going to end well for either side

1 minute ago, El Gato said:

Dig a little harder. Putin's bought in to his schtick I think, and so do others

I tried. It is rather tedious. He gives two hour long monologues on YouTube channel Den', which I otherwise like. The stuff about civilization of the sea battling a civilization of the land is just

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geographical_Pivot_of_History

Is McKinder also a Nazi? The connection to Putin remains obscure.

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I tried. It is rather tedious. He gives two hour long monologues on YouTube channel Den', which I otherwise like. The stuff about civilization of the sea battling a civilization of the land is just

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geographical_Pivot_of_History

Is McKinder also a Nazi? The connection to Putin remains obscure.

No idea. Dugin Brings together elements of Communism,Facism, and Nationalism into one ball. The fourth something BS he calls it. Anywho, That's what the influence is on Putin, whether direct, or indirect, it's an influence. Karl Marx had long influence on Lenin, though they weren't together

33 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

All I know from the last 50 years is that regime change is really hard.

What's to keep the new regime in power? They best have a great anti-bomb equipment.

It feels like Russia will have to occupy the country, which I also know is really hard. 

On 2/25/2022 at 12:05 AM, Strangelovesurfing said:

We all AGREE that war is never good.  But America should take a look in the mirror...

IMG_20220225_184534.jpg

IMG-20220225-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1

(edited)

27 minutes ago, Hotone said:

We all AGREE that war is never good.  But America should take a look in the mirror...

IMG_20220225_184534.jpg

IMG-20220225-WA0000.jpg

We do look in the mirror, and Russia and China since the end of world war 2 have been doing there best to invade other countries, kill en masse prisoners of war, try to impose communism and install ruthless dictators that kill their own

German war prisoners

Russia and all their purges ....Must love the gulags ...How many Russians died????

Russians raping German women after WW2 

Multiple Communist insurgencies in Free South Vietnam to install the great system of communism

North Korea...Kim Jong IL and his pop and grandpop real nice dudes. You upset the US with the UN were battling those dudes supported by China and Russia????

Syria... oh yeah Assad what a great guy with Russian help........

Eastern Bloc their coups, walls , murders of all their political enemies

Chinas horrible record of killing its own minorities

Cambodia (Pol Pot...remember him...he was one great communist ... are you old enough to remember his slaughter of his own people) supported by China

and now Ukraine. Please do a little self reflection, Putin is Evil

Your cartoon is pathetic, SHAME on you. Today you should be posting a cartoon of Putin on top of a pile of dead Ukrainians 

And lets discuss WW2 .....Should we look at that mirror???Are the  America Bad Boys in that one also???? 

Edited by notsonice

10 hours ago, Hotone said:

IMG_20220225_184534.jpg

IMG-20220225-WA0000.jpg

Your anti-Americanism has blinded you. This isn't about the US or whataboutism. But I agree Russian man named Putin bad, in fact totally insane.