TN

3-D Chess not the 2-D Chess of Ukraine-Russia - What is actually coming during this decade…

23 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I'm just debunking your Russian misinformation campaign that Russia doesn't have that kind of vehicle. You do realize that the suburbs are on the edge of a city and that they extend out to and past Hastomel? I'm also impressed that the Russian army is telling you all of its armored vehicle locations.

your are dealing with someone who is working for Putin and has been spending a bunch of time here with a misinformation campaign. I would not take anything he writes as credible.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, notsonice said:

A lot of people in Vietnam viewed the US as saviors from the communists. You do not remember?

I was not around, but I believe you. They were misguided. Communists are not as terrible as they thought. (with some help from US propaganda)

29 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I'm just debunking your Russian misinformation campaign that Russia doesn't have that kind of vehicle. You do realize that the suburbs are on the edge of a city and that they extend out to and past Hastomel? I'm also impressed that the Russian army is telling you all of its armored vehicle locations.

You are not doing too well. It is not a "Russian disinformation campaign" but my own, OK? I really did not know. So, both sides have a vehicle like that. Now what? The Russians supposedly sent in a lonely, lightly armored vehicle into Kiev? Where is the Z all the Russian vehicles have painted on them?

This was a Ukrainian vehicle, all right? I also know where it was a few minutes before and what happened after. Russian army is not telling anybody jack, but I've been reading a bunch of OSINT channels on Telegram. You should do to, at least on Twitter, if you want to be informed. The Western MSM level of discourse is as appalling as usual.

Just now, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I was not around, but I believe you. They were misguided. Communists are not as terrible as they thought. (with some help from US propaganda)

oh the commies are worse than we thought , Same as  Putin. Do you trust the Chinese leadership?? 

You were not around...well you get to see it all over again with Putin in Ukraine. Enjoy the show it will last 20 years 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, notsonice said:

your are dealing with someone who is working for Putin and has been spending a bunch of time here with a misinformation campaign. I would not take anything he writes as credible.

Nobody here is working for Putin. Putin is too broke for that, as per some of your own posts.

I made a mistake. Both Ukraine and Russia have vehicles like that. So what? This does not change the basic fact that this one was Ukraine's own. It is just no longer apparent from a video itself.

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

You are not doing too well. It is not a "Russian disinformation campaign" but my own, OK? I really did not know. So, both sides have a vehicle like that. Now what? The Russians supposedly sent in a lonely, lightly armored vehicle into Kiev? Where is the Z all the Russian vehicles have painted on them?

This was a Ukrainian vehicle, all right? I also know where it was a few minutes before and what happened after. Russian army is not telling anybody jack, but I've been reading a bunch of OSINT channels on Telegram. You should do to, at least on Twitter, if you want to be informed. The Western MSM level of discourse is as appalling as usual.

dude no one would be working so hard for Putin unless they are paid......Unless the person is of very low IQ. Pick your poison 

Edited by notsonice

Just now, notsonice said:

oh the commies are worse than we thought , Same as  Putin. Do you trust the Chinese leadership?? 

You were not around...well you get to see it all over again with Putin in Ukraine. Enjoy the show it will last 20 years 

I think both Putin and the Chinese leadership are all right. They have clearly understandable priorities and goals. I have a massive mistrust of US leadership, though. That one is wanton evil, no matter what. Most of the suffering in the world is caused by US, including Ukraine.

In what way will the show in Ukraine last the next 20 years? Russia will hopefully win in a few days, and get out. Just making sure Ukraine is no American puppet anymore.

3 minutes ago, notsonice said:

dude no one would be working so hard for Putin unless they are paid......Unless the person is of very low IQ. Pick your poison 

You are welcome to believe whatever you want to believe. My IQ is about as high as your SAT college admissions can test. I suggest option number three - I am an educator at heart, and the general level of misinforment about Russia in the West pisses me off.

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I think both Putin and the Chinese leadership are all right. They have clearly understandable priorities and goals. I have a massive mistrust of US leadership, though. That one is wanton evil, no matter what. Most of the suffering in the world is caused by US, including Ukraine.

In what way will the show in Ukraine last the next 20 years? Russia will hopefully win in a few days, and get out. Just making sure Ukraine is no American puppet anymore.

I think both Putin and the Chinese leadership are all right. ???? must be low IQ then ok got it. 99.9 percent of those posting here would never state Putin and the Chinese leadership are all right. You are the 0.1 percent

Edited by notsonice

(edited)

It looks doubtful that Zelensky will be taken alive if Russia takes Kyiv:

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1497394091910443010?t=7HLSryNasLnuW6Vkcr2gxg&s=19

Washington Post: U.S prepared to evacuate Zelensky to avoid being captured or killed by the invading Russian forces. But the Ukrainian president has so far refused to leave the country.

Of course after that I'm sure Putin will be "mission accomplished":

image.thumb.png.644eb3bf6281ff38b4d735193c522c58.png

but that's when the real war begins.

Edited by surrept33

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

You are welcome to believe whatever you want to believe. My IQ is about as high as your SAT college admissions can test. I suggest option number three - I am an educator at heart, and the general level of misinforment about Russia in the West pisses me off.

My IQ is about as high as your SAT college admissions can test??? ha ha ha you are a funny guy, not very smart, but funny

PS I never had to take the SAT tests for admission, guess they loved my grades, my life history and my interview (and no I am not a minority so no special treatment and had no connections whatsover). And yes the college I went to undergrad was as good as Berkeley on every level. SAT...they had to test you ...ha ha ha ..Grad school same thing 

Edited by notsonice

(edited)

37 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

So it is your own disinformation campaign and you are Russian. Does that not make it a Russian disinformation campaign?

Seems I am doing just fine. First you claim that Russia does not have vehicles like that and then you claim it does not have a round antennae dish. Here the dish is clearly visible in this grab from the video, right where it is supposed to be.

image.png.996425560cadb44c0ff588eb4a0daaba.png

But that was all a mistake, however now you have specific information about this very vehicle both before and after this event that you are not mistaken about because you have been reading it from anonymous sources on the Internet. Internet stories are just as bad as MSM. Do you believe everything you read?

If you were a smart guy you would have provided us with links to this information you claim to have. How about a link to the Ukraine media admitting it was a Ukraine vehicle that you claim? That would rather solve this but instead you just keep making claims.

Oh and reports were that there was at least one other vehicle and I've seen video of Russian vehicles getting lost and asking directions.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

So it is your own disinformation campaign and you are Russian. Does that not make it a Russian disinformation campaign?

Seems I am doing just fine. First you claim that Russia does not have vehicles like that and then you claim it does not have a round antennae dish. Here the dish is clearly visible in this grab from the video, right where it is supposed to be.

But that was all a mistake, however now you have specific information about this very vehicle both before and after this event that you are not mistaken about because you have been reading it from anonymous sources on the Internet. Internet stories are just as bad as MSM. Do you believe everything you read?

Oh and reports were that there was at least one other vehicle and I've seen video of Russian vehicles getting lost and asking directions.

the guy will always have an excuse or an explanation , he is a pro (not a very good one) at trying to fool people.......Jay you keep up the good work exposing Putins stooges. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

If you were a smart guy you would have provided us with links to this information you claim to have. How about a link to the Ukraine media admitting it was a Ukraine vehicle that you claim? That would rather solve this but instead you just keep making claims.

No, no. The ball is in your court. Where is the painted Z? Why is it alone and so early?

I admit, I didn't know the Strela missiles flip by 180 degrees for storage. Official Ukraine media are hopeless. I told you, they are running with a version of Russians wearing Ukrainian uniforms and driving Ukrainian vehicles.

(edited)

22 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Institute of the Study of War daily analysis, good sober analysis:

http://www.iswresearch.org/2022/02/russia-ukraine-warning-update-russian_25.html

It is all right. Except that there were no hits on civilian infrastructure in Kiev, with exception for one massive explosion in the sky, resulting in a fireball dropping on a residential area. Likely, unknown object intercepted. Read it, @Jay McKinsey to see that there was no Russian armor in Kiev before the 25th.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

No, no. The ball is in your court. Where is the painted Z? Why is it alone and so early?

I admit, I didn't know the Strela missiles flip by 180 degrees for storage. Official Ukraine media are hopeless. I told you, they are running with a version of Russians wearing Ukrainian uniforms and driving Ukrainian vehicles.

Still trying to dig yourself out of your misinformation rants gone bad??? Jay smoked you. Score one for Jay

Edited by notsonice

It is all right. Except that there were no hits on civilian infrastructure in Kiev, with exception for one massive explosion in the sky, resulting in a fireball dropping on a residential area. Likely, unknown object intercepted. Read it, @Jay McKinsey to see that there was no Russian armor in Kiev before 25th.

Sigh, where is your evidence that the event happened before the 25th?

2 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Still trying to dig yourself out of your misinformation rants gone bad??? Jay smoked you. Score one for Jay

He merely demonstrated that it COULD HAVE BEEN a Russian vehicle, too. Not that it really was. That remains rather unlikely, because there were no Russians in Kiev on the 24th, when this was taken, the vehicle is alone and  there is no fat Z visible anywhere on it. Those points remain to be addressed.

He merely demonstrated that it COULD HAVE BEEN a Russian vehicle, too. Not that it really was. That remains rather unlikely, because there were no Russians in Kiev on the 24th, when this was taken, the vehicle is alone and  there is no fat Z visible anywhere on it. Those points remain to be addressed.

Where is your proof the video was taken on the 24th?

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Sigh, where is your evidence that the event happened before the 25th?

Google finds the earlier posts as 18 hours ago, for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJB30dQRbA

None of this is the Ukrainian original yet. I think the first time I've seen it was on the 25th, but it was still dark before dawn, so it must have been taken the day before. When was your twitter?

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

My IQ is about as high as your SAT college admissions can test??? ha ha ha you are a funny guy, not very smart, but funny

PS I never had to take the SAT tests for admission, guess they loved my grades, my life history and my interview (and no I am not a minority so no special treatment and had no connections whatsover). And yes the college I went to undergrad was as good as Berkeley on every level. SAT...they had to test you ...ha ha ha ..Grad school same thing 

I had a change of heart fairly late in life and had to do various US exams cold turkey. Also, several APs. Don't think you can get to Berkeley with no tests whatsoever. There was nothing wrong with my grades, I had like an A- average, but everybody in my school had about the same. In a Soviet high school, grades didn't do much. Later on, admissions told me I was the first undergrad with a (still) Soviet passport who got in through the front door. (Which was not exactly true, they had plenty of those, but they all had American green cards also)

Anyhow, the old SAT I used to have a direct correspondence to IQ. Perfect 1600 meant 180 IQ and got you a complementary Mensa membership. Everybody Chinese I've seen got that - the tests respond well to traditional Chinese drilling exercises. There are standardized tests for grad school in computer science, but I didn't go.

11 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Google finds the earlier posts as 18 hours ago, for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJB30dQRbA

None of this is the Ukrainian original yet. I think the first time I've seen it was on the 25th, but it was still dark before dawn, so it must have been taken the day before. When was your twitter?

Resident Viktor Berbash, 58, told news agency AFP he ran out to his balcony after he heard shooting on Friday morning.

"I saw an armoured vehicle and there was automatic fire. And here this car, with probably an anti-aircraft gun on it, was already here."

He watched as the civilian in a car was crushed by a tank -- an intentional move, he said -- unsure if the driver survived or not.

"Two armoured vehicles were driving along the road, and the second of them deliberately drove into the oncoming lane," he said.

"It was not by chance, it was for fun, there was no need for this. And it just ran into this car. Stopped, reversed over it again and drove on."

The Ukrainian ministry of defence said the clash had been provoked by "an enemy sabotage and reconnaissance group".

Russian forces first arrived on the outskirts of Kyiv on Thursday when waves of helicopter-borne troops assaulted the Gostomel airfield just outside the city, close to Obolonsky.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis-first-russian-troops-enter-ukraine-capital-kyiv-street-battle-erupts-2789332

• Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, surrept33 said:

It looks doubtful that Zelensky will be taken alive if Russia takes Kyiv:

Of course after that I'm sure Putin will be "mission accomplished":

image.thumb.png.644eb3bf6281ff38b4d735193c522c58.png

but that's when the real war begins.

Zelensky alive is no problem for anybody. At least in Russia. He's just a clown way out of his league who is still playing a President on TV.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Resident Viktor Berbash, 58, told news agency AFP he ran out to his balcony after he heard shooting on Friday morning.

"I saw an armoured vehicle and there was automatic fire. And here this car, with probably an anti-aircraft gun on it, was already here."

He watched as the civilian in a car was crushed by a tank -- an intentional move, he said -- unsure if the driver survived or not.

"Two armoured vehicles were driving along the road, and the second of them deliberately drove into the oncoming lane," he said.

"It was not by chance, it was for fun, there was no need for this. And it just ran into this car. Stopped, reversed over it again and drove on."

The Ukrainian ministry of defence said the clash had been provoked by "an enemy sabotage and reconnaissance group".

Russian forces first arrived on the outskirts of Kyiv on Thursday when waves of helicopter-borne troops assaulted the Gostomel airfield just outside the city, close to Obolonsky.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis-first-russian-troops-enter-ukraine-capital-kyiv-street-battle-erupts-2789332

Right story, wrong vehicle? This one is some kind of flak technical. Was it there, too? I am pretty sure it is nothing either regular army would use.

The guys driving the Strela APC were eventually whacked by "concerned citizens" as suspected Russians in Ukrainian uniforms. They gave out 10,000+ automated weapons in Kiev. Like popcorn. No documents, no questions asked.