Ron Wagner

How Far Have We Really Gotten With Alternative Energy

17 hours ago, specinho said:

You too might need to refresh your basic... 🙂

1. Assuming rest mass is something not moving... alpha, beta, gamma and things are pushed out in super explosive force. They are pushed to move, yes? 

2. In a vacuum, a presumed state of no friction, no resistance, an object would be travelling at its initial speed till reaching destination, without being slowed to a halt. Particularly for less obstructed invisible  particles like electron or ray... on a guided trail. 

Why do you assume energy package photon is the only thing matters? Why haven't they gotten cooled under subzero temperature in the outerspace? They are wrapped within an insulator?

Why couldn't gamma be something smaller than electron with high penetrating capability due to its decicron size? 

3. Watched a documentary on how the traveller lamented  missing polar light show. It was reported gloomy and  raining during the day...

Saw another clip on aureola yesterday capturing the changes of light over the sky. A deduction is formed...

i) imagine an orangy red sky in the morning or evening... Light is believed to have scattered by water vapour and dust gathered.

Imagine polar light... The colour display is in a sequence of light green- blue- purplish in one definite direction... Most likely in days where there is sufficient water vapour in the sky ( the video shown thicker normal white cloud in the background).

After rain, the cloud is gone. Or, with thick cloud, light can not be scattered. 

If this assumption is true, then, polar light is probably merely a phenomenon of light scattering effect by water vapour, not interaction of electrons or smaller particles with earth?

ii) Recalling an incidence .... Saw a rainbow 🌈 over the sky in the evening, when UK captured the same rainbow near 11 a.m., the day when queen met her Lord and Prince Phillips. This might indicate we could be seeing the same piece of sky from different locations on earth at different time zone caused by the same sunlight.

Put this in another scenario..... while it is day time over the east, the same  light is radiating through the night sky in the west. This sunlight is being scattered in the night sky of the west forming polar light, starting from  light green colour, in polar zone. 

iii) if this is true, then those electromagnetic particles reaching the earth could have been absorbed, not repelled. And play no part in forming polar light...?

Co-own the world your aim with your kind who are on your payroll and begging to use your connection? Do not overdone on the innocent and ignorant... wrap it up with a changed strategy.. excluding it... 

As I said, a couple years of basic Physics will do you wonders...

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2022 at 4:42 AM, Boat said:

I like that world chart posted the other day. It looks like green is growing 1% a year.  Putin is hurting FF’s future. Will green growth pick up? Some think so, others hope not. Lol One percent or one percent+ works for me. In 30 years that’s a lot of pollution taken out. Those of us that think green progress will be much faster are getting validation for being cheer leaders 15 years ago. We’ll we will see. 
I remember when the US was green at 1/3 of one percent per year. Today it’s close to 30% non FF.

One last transportation + as we move to an electric future. The huge amount of energy used to refine oil like gasoline and diesel will change the industry forever. Nat gas will be a big winner in the north, at least for now. For me, net zero is much further away, I’m thinking 45/50% by 2050. 

I think a 1% year-over-year is just a stunning success, just think another 300+ years will be a green successful story behind this 50-year run-up to 1% year over year as currently started above...

25 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

I think a 1% year-over-year is just a stunning success, just think another 300+ years will be a green successful story behind this 50-year run-up to 1% year over year as currently started above...

He meant one percentage point. There are only 100 of those.

And as slow as this boondoggle of going green is, I was being sarcastic! This started in the 1970s for Christ's sake.

(edited)

24 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

And as slow as this boondoggle of going green is, I was being sarcastic! This started in the 1970s for Christ's sake.

And the transition to FF began in 1700 when the first commercial coal pumping plant was built. We didn't even get to oil until 1859. Natural gas didn't start being used until the 20th century. Renewables are moving along much, much faster. The global transition will be complete by the end of the century at the latest.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Jay, You're a funny guy, Die Hard greenie to the end, the amount of money wasted by companies getting financial packages to develop just to find they go bankrupt, and the money was used for a beach house and a new Ferrari along with family travel first class around the world.

The people advocating this are all ex-political, globalists who all fly privately halfway aroundnd the world to attend a Greene meeting.

This is NOT about climate change, climate control, global warming, or the earth's heating up, the Earth is entering an ice age!

It's always been about all the money that stupid people representing different governments will throw at it and a perfect example is Al Gore!

Weather changes have been happening long before we even started to try to understand and no one person, government, or International body says they have the knowledge to fully understand the science of Earth.

Their all throwing darts at a big list and whatever it lands on they push that!

1 hour ago, RichieRich$ said:

Jay, You're a funny guy, Die Hard greenie to the end, the amount of money wasted by companies getting financial packages to develop just to find they go bankrupt, and the money was used for a beach house and a new Ferrari along with family travel first class around the world.

Hmm.. Sounds like you are describing the conservative Supreme Court justices. I'm only aware of one green energy fraud and that was Travis Milton at Nikola. Can you actually name anyone else?

(edited)

2 hours ago, RichieRich$ said:

The people advocating this are all ex-political, globalists who all fly privately halfway aroundnd the world to attend a Greene meeting.

This is NOT about climate change, climate control, global warming, or the earth's heating up, the Earth is entering an ice age!

It's always been about all the money that stupid people representing different governments will throw at it and a perfect example is Al Gore!

Weather changes have been happening long before we even started to try to understand and no one person, government, or International body says they have the knowledge to fully understand the science of Earth.

Their all throwing darts at a big list and whatever it lands on they push that!

and the money was used for a beach house and a new Ferrari along with family travel first class around the world.????

The king of Fraud......was all in on Fossil Fuels

Kenneth Lay at Enron........

Enron Scandal: The Fall of a Wall Street Darling

The Enron scandal drew attention to accounting and corporate fraud as its shareholders lost $74 billion in the four years leading up to its bankruptcy,

do you want to add up all the fraud, corruption (including OPEC) and wars fought for fossil fuels  that has occurred over the years and take ownership of it???? what are we looking at ????? easily trillions of dollars......

How much do we pay for every year to fund our military in an effort to protect the Middle East and the flow of Oil ????? I take it half of all of our military exists solely to keep peace in the middle east.....Gulf wars come to mind.......what did the Bushes spend on those oil wars.......5 Trillion...plus???????

How much is spent protecting the sun and wind????..............not one red cent......as I have never heard of wars being fought for the sun or wind

your tired bs is just that BS

Edited by notsonice
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Hmm.. Sounds like you are describing the conservative Supreme Court justices. I'm only aware of one green energy fraud and that was Travis Milton at Nikola. Can you actually name anyone else?

Check out the public record of bankruptcy companies since Obama!

Obviously never did any dive into how exiled VP Gore made his fortune...

2 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Ok I checked the bankruptcies since Obama and here is what I found:

At least 60 coal companies went bankrupt between 2012 and 2022, including some of the biggest in the country.Apr 26, 2023
Nov 29, 2016  Alpha filed for bankruptcy in August 2015 and emerged a year later, after selling its best mines to its lenders who formed Contura Energy.
Jun 15, 2022  The report found indications of fraud from the company, raising questions about whether it manipulated or misreported its data, and why these ...

Fossil fuel executives received huge payouts while their companies ... bankruptcy plan that released managers from liability based on fraud and misconduct.
Jun 7, 2021  Bankruptcy code allows companies to abandon “burdensome” properties, a provision companies have tried to use to discard entire oil wells.

Sep 2, 2021  Many distressed fossil fuel companies are passing environmental obligations on to government bodies amid the worst crude crash in history.

image.png

• Upvote 1

The problem with all that have such a green agenda or believe that are such die-hard for the green agenda is?

Trillions upon trillions of countries' GDPs and past and future investments are based on fossil fuels. Anything item built from mine to the finished product still has a lot of products made of fossil fuels, Get over it, This site is called OILPRICE, not Green Technologies!

You greenies are so tunnel-vision about green energy that you refuse to acknowledge that everything green energy comes from one form or another fossil fuels.

1 minute ago, RichieRich$ said:

The problem with all that have such a green agenda or believe that are such die-hard for the green agenda is?

Trillions upon trillions of countries' GDPs and past and future investments are based on fossil fuels. Anything item built from mine to the finished product still has a lot of products made of fossil fuels, Get over it, This site is called OILPRICE, not Green Technologies!

You greenies are so tunnel-vision about green energy that you refuse to acknowledge that everything green energy comes from one form or another fossil fuels.

Oilprice???? in the dumpster.........

Renewables are the game today

Oil and Coal........the source of pollution and sickness

Enjoy the transition....or do you enjoy living in the past?????

I will not miss oil wars or spending trillions to protect your pals who are a  bunch of lowlifes in the Middle East....

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Ok I checked the bankruptcies since Obama and here is what I found:

At least 60 coal companies went bankrupt between 2012 and 2022, including some of the biggest in the country.Apr 26, 2023
Nov 29, 2016  Alpha filed for bankruptcy in August 2015 and emerged a year later, after selling its best mines to its lenders who formed Contura Energy.
Jun 15, 2022  The report found indications of fraud from the company, raising questions about whether it manipulated or misreported its data, and why these ...

Fossil fuel executives received huge payouts while their companies ... bankruptcy plan that released managers from liability based on fraud and misconduct.
Jun 7, 2021  Bankruptcy code allows companies to abandon “burdensome” properties, a provision companies have tried to use to discard entire oil wells.

Sep 2, 2021  Many distressed fossil fuel companies are passing environmental obligations on to government bodies amid the worst crude crash in history.

image.png

See point proven, what was your Google search? You will never die seeing the green revolution you greenies seek because you fail to extrapolate everything needed to get you to your utopia! 

Everything fossil fuels has made this world a modern society, get over it!

19 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

step up money bags, your loved Oil empire never cleans up its bankrupt companies nor the abondoned oil wells...How many abandoned wells across the US that need cleanup???? Millions.......Trillions of dollars of costs that the taxpayers have to pay for....

once again step up Mr Money Bags you beloved Oil industry has left a mess across the landscape

Just now, RichieRich$ said:

See point proven, what was your Google search? You will never die seeing the green revolution you greenies seek because you fail to extrapolate everything needed to get you to your utopia! 

now you just deny the mess that the fossil fuel industry leaves behind....

That makes you just an ignorant fool

3 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Oilprice???? in the dumpster.........

Renewables are the game today

Oil and Coal........the source of pollution and sickness

Enjoy the transition....or do you enjoy living in the past?????

I will not miss oil wars or spending trillions to protect your pals who are a  bunch of lowlifes in the Middle East....

You won't live long enough to see your green utopia, Is the mode using right know to access this site GREEN? Not one thing!

1 minute ago, notsonice said:

step up money bags, your loved Oil empire never cleans up its bankrupt companies nor the abondoned oil wells...How many abandoned wells across the US that need cleanup???? Millions.......Trillions of dollars of costs that the taxpayers have to pay for....

once again step up Mr Money Bags you beloved Oil industry has left a mess across the landscape

And you have not enjoyed, not you parents and grandparents all you have if not for fossil fuels!

9 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Trillions upon trillions of countries' GDPs and past and future spent on our military keeping the oil flowing...

How much of our military spending is spent on protecting solar panels of wind turbines

NOTHING........

Dude are you in love with protecting the Middle East?????

You won't live long enough to see your green utopia, Is the mode using right know to access this site GREEN? Not one thing!

ha ha ha

you have no clue do you

Just now, notsonice said:

Trillions upon trillions of countries' GDPs and past and future spent on our military keeping the oil flowing...

How much of our military spending is spent on protecting solar panels of wind turbines

NOTHING........

Dude are you in love with protecting the Middle East?????

You have the mental capacity of a child! Everything in your life today, yesterday and tomorrow Thank fossil fuels!

1 minute ago, notsonice said:

ha ha ha

you have no clue do you

The one's that have no clue and just fantasy is you greenies!

And you have not enjoyed, not you parents and grandparents all you have if not for fossil fuels!

what are you babbling about now....

not you parents........ sounds like you are a foreigner.......

English must be a second language for you..... I bet your first language is Russian

Am I right comrade????????

I searched for bankruptcies just as you said. It turns out that FF companies are full of bankruptcy and fraud. 

See the green revolution? It is happening right now all around you.

The one's that have no clue and just fantasy is you greenies!

I hear that their are some oil wells that need plugging

get to work