Ron Wagner

How Far Have We Really Gotten With Alternative Energy

(edited)

6 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

You have the mental capacity of a child! Everything in your life today, yesterday and tomorrow Thank fossil fuels!

ha ha ha.......you always resort to name calling when you lose.....

here it is again

Trillions upon trillions of countries' GDPs and past and future spent on our military keeping the oil flowing...

How much of our military spending is spent on protecting solar panels of wind turbines

NOTHING........

Dude are you in love with protecting the Middle East?????

Enjoy the transition to renewables....

The best part of the transition.....It shows that I am right and you are wrong......Loser

Edited by notsonice

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I searched for bankruptcies just as you said. It turns out that FF companies are full of bankruptcy and fraud. 

See the green revolution? It is happening right now all around you.

So your life is only made possible by fossil fuels, is using wireless communication to post thank fossil fuels!

You will never see a world without the use of fossil fuels in one form or another! Your green revolution if anything is only made possible by fossil fuels.

Get over it, Not to mention that countries would collapse if not for fossil fuels. Everything you use, touch and see, thank to fossil fuels in one form or another.

7 minutes ago, notsonice said:

ha ha ha.......you always resort to name calling when you lose.....

here it is again

Trillions upon trillions of countries' GDPs and past and future spent on our military keeping the oil flowing...

How much of our military spending is spent on protecting solar panels of wind turbines

NOTHING........

Dude are you in love with protecting the Middle East?????

Enjoy the transition to renewables....

The best part of the transition.....It shows that I am right and you are wrong......Loser

Your very existence is do to fossil fuels in one form or another! 

1 minute ago, RichieRich$ said:

So your life is only made possible by fossil fuels, is using wireless communication to post thank fossil fuels!

You will never see a world without the use of fossil fuels in one form or another! Your green revolution if anything is only made possible by fossil fuels.

Get over it, Not to mention that countries would collapse if not for fossil fuels. Everything you use, touch and see, thank to fossil fuels in one form or another.

My wireless communication is 100% renewable. 

Saudi and Russia would collapse if not for fossil fuels. I do not support either but apparently you do.

10 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Your very existence is do to fossil fuels in one form or another! 

So check out what the green revolution looks like. Solar wind combined beating out coal in Q1 of this year:

image.thumb.png.dbd1d260c55d519774bd5f2ec014a7ef.png

Now you have seen the green revolution in action in your lifetime.

17 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

My wireless communication is 100% renewable. 

Saudi and Russia would collapse if not for fossil fuels. I do not support either but apparently you do.

Please explain from start to everything needed of wireless is 100% renewable. Be specific from start to finish! 

Please explain from start to everything needed of wireless is 100% renewable. Be specific from start to finish! 

I am on a 100% renewable energy plan from an electricity company here in California. My wifi router and laptop are using only energy from them.

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

So check out what the green revolution looks like. Solar wind combined beating out coal in Q1 of this year:

image.thumb.png.dbd1d260c55d519774bd5f2ec014a7ef.png

Now you have seen the green revolution in action in your lifetime.

So that chart, is it printed on green paper resource from tree using nothing having to do will fossil fuels to create, or the ink, same question?

You just don't grasp the geopolitical equation that will never allow green technology to rule over fossil fuels.

(edited)

So that chart, is it printed on green paper resource from tree using nothing having to do will fossil fuels to create, or the ink, same question?

You just don't grasp the geopolitical equation that will never allow green technology to rule over fossil fuels.

It isn't printed on paper and does not use ink. It is from my laptop screen which is powered using 100% renewable energy.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

1 minute ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I am on a 100% renewable energy plan from an electricity company here in California. My wifi router and laptop are using only energy from them.

Any fossil fuels products used to build the house you live in, the router made from green tee leaves, the wireless tower a green product make of everything green?

Just now, RichieRich$ said:

Any fossil fuels products used to build the house you live in, the router made from green tee leaves, the wireless tower a green product make of everything green?

The transition is in progress it has not completed yet. No green here has said anything but that the transition is underway. Your mental inability to understand change is fascinating. 

It isn't printed on paper and does not use ink. It is from my laptop screen which is powered using 100% renewable energy.

So the technology you are using is all based on fossil fuel products! Additionally, regarding the green power to your home, what product is allowing it to enter, copper or aluminum wires? Your life is 1/10 of 1% green, Oh but you live in California, one of the top 5 broke states with billions of dollars in debt! Congratulations 

The transition is in progress it has not completed yet. No green here has said anything but that the transition is underway. Your mental inability to understand change is fascinating. 

No it's more about your fantastic fantasy and the total BS you bought into.

Read somewhere that Greata girl predicted 5 years ago just this week fossil fuels will have destroyed the world!

Yet another Greene BITES THE DUST....

(edited)

21 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

So the technology you are using is all based on fossil fuel products! Additionally, regarding the green power to your home, what product is allowing it to enter, copper or aluminum wires? Your life is 1/10 of 1% green, Oh but you live in California, one of the top 5 broke states with billions of dollars in debt! Congratulations 

No as I told you the electricity is all renewable. The rest is still in transition.

California is not at all broke. Our debt to GDP ratio is lower than Texas and Alaska and many other red states. 

image.png.60e503f3559c5ee47231a67c4c03c16d.png

image.png.754c35e06b6a0545652f1eb85f48a545.png

image.png.b2c30493f6d8b4f06165a1caf3c01375.png

image.png.bd44d3b724235fc98bf60ad88ca88bb7.png

image.png.e98d3ae653db25d67a6cd86a0aa22a0d.png

image.png.d8a28db1cf35b2ad45d9cef809f1c552.png

Edited by Jay McKinsey

The ten states with the most debt in the US are California, New York, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Ohio, New Jersey, and Washington. California ranks first for states with the most debt, with a debt of $520 billion, followed by New York in second place with $368 billion.

And the Business and Large Wealth Individuals are running away in droves, along with Medium Wealth Individuals.

Your major cities are one big crack homeless camps and you the few subsidized it! Congratulations on the least desirable State to live in. 

(edited)

1 hour ago, RichieRich$ said:

The ten states with the most debt in the US are California, New York, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Ohio, New Jersey, and Washington. California ranks first for states with the most debt, with a debt of $520 billion, followed by New York in second place with $368 billion.

The relevant economic metric is the GDP to debt ratio.  That is the ratio of the money we make to our amount of debt. Our GDP to debt ratio is lower than Texas which means we are financially better off than Texas.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

1 hour ago, RichieRich$ said:

And the Business and Large Wealth Individuals are running away in droves, along with Medium Wealth Individuals.

Your major cities are one big crack homeless camps and you the few subsidized it! Congratulations on the least desirable State to live in. 

Tesla and Disney just moved their headquarters back to California after going to Texas and Florida respectively. We are very happy that people like you don't want to live here. The weather and scenery are stunning!

Edited by Jay McKinsey

About debt...

Isn't there another "part of a balance sheet besides revenue and debt?

Something called Assets, I beleive??

• Great Response! 1

17 minutes ago, turbguy said:

About debt...

Isn't there another "part of a balance sheet besides revenue and debt?

Something called Assets, I beleive??

In this analysis though assets count when they add to GDP. So their value is expressed through the amount of GDP they generate.

California has the world's largest and most eco friendly lithium resource but the extraction hasn't started yet so it doesn't count toward our debt ratio.

9 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

In this analysis though assets count when they add to GDP. So their value is expressed through the amount of GDP they generate.

California has the world's largest and most eco friendly lithium resource but the extraction hasn't started yet so it doesn't count toward our debt ratio.

How 'bout leasing the naming rights to a few state parks to generate some revenue??

• Haha 1

(edited)

21 minutes ago, turbguy said:

How 'bout leasing the naming rights to a few state parks to generate some revenue??

HaHa, in Texas they can't even pay for their state parks:

Texas Parks and Wildlife Department opts for eminent domain to save Fairfield Lake State Park

With only three days left on the state’s lease, the agency unanimously voted to condemn almost 5,000 acres in Freestone County in an effort to keep the park open to the public after developers purchased the property to build a gated community.

BY WILLIAM MELHADO JUNE 10, 2023UPDATED: JUNE 11, 2023

State Park Police Officer Kyle Ware makes the rounds at Fairfield Lake State Park in Fairfield on Feb. 27, 2023.

Meanwhile in California Bay Area:

County approves Tunitas Creek Beach contract

• Jun 20, 2023

Tunitas Creek Beach, once a private property owned by a famous musician, is another step closer to becoming a public recreation area. 

Last week, the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors approved an $11.5 million contract to add visitor amenities and parking for the beach. Funding for the renovations will come from the county’s capital projects fund, Measure K sales tax revenue and a grant from the California Department of Parks and Recreation. 

Tunitas Creek Beach in Half Moon Bay, CA - California Beaches

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The relevant economic metric is the GDP to debt ratio.  That is the ratio of the money we make to our amount of debt. Our GDP to debt ratio is lower than Texas which means we are financially better off than Texas.

California CANT PAY ITS BILLS, Its 2 best know business hubs, LA and SF are my drink champs with an above normal drug problem that allows the rampant issue with crime now affecting Beverly Hills.

I was there on business in 89 on business, In 94 flew into John Wayne Airport, private, and about a twenty-minute ride there to do the final walk-through of a 200,000 SF built warehouse to my specs had employees on the roof with his because of the out-of-control fires. 4 years later finally figured out that the best thing that could happen to California is an earthquake that drops the entire state into the ocean!

The most unfriendly business state in the lower 48, now I only stop there for fuel to continue my flight to Hawaii! 

Now I really understand your wayward green agenda, the California State government would rather and is bankruptIng their state to push every stupid liberal agenda possible.

Feel bad for you.....

2 hours ago, RichieRich$ said:

California CANT PAY ITS BILLS, Its 2 best know business hubs, LA and SF are my drink champs with an above normal drug problem that allows the rampant issue with crime now affecting Beverly Hills.

I was there on business in 89 on business, In 94 flew into John Wayne Airport, private, and about a twenty-minute ride there to do the final walk-through of a 200,000 SF built warehouse to my specs had employees on the roof with his because of the out-of-control fires. 4 years later finally figured out that the best thing that could happen to California is an earthquake that drops the entire state into the ocean!

The most unfriendly business state in the lower 48, now I only stop there for fuel to continue my flight to Hawaii! 

Now I really understand your wayward green agenda, the California State government would rather and is bankruptIng their state to push every stupid liberal agenda possible.

Feel bad for you.....

Do you have any evidence at all that California can't pay its bills? Of course you don't. You are just a big dumb. 

If we are so unfriendly to business then why do we have the 5th largest economy in the world? You say words but they make no sense. Texas doesn't even let Musk sell his cars in the state where he builds them. He just moved Tesla headquarters back to California.

Interestingly California has just two cities in the top 20 for crime. And neither are LA. But red cities such as Memphis, St.Louis, and Spokane are all more crime ridden. In fact most of the top 20 are red cities:

image.png.fd184df97d389ab5e2abb7bf4d1ccc46.png

image.thumb.png.fc914b5da0e4bc586913ffce3018a3b1.png

Gavin, the hot-shot governor took you from a surplus to total out-of-control billions of dollars in debt. That's the proof!

Good night Jay, have a wonderful night knowing that when you wake up the States debt went up while you slept!