Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FK

Ukraine gas

(edited)

17 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You made the claim, it is up to you to support it.

Oh my my....what to do...Ahh but of course! A smidge of red neck to the rescue

The US recorded 1.7 million illegal border crossings in the past year, the most since records began

3db4d2a08fa5ecb8faf27c7505f257bcd91a1211955cf8386a90fc213e84ffb5.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The US recorded 1.7 million illegal border crossings in the past year, the most since records began

3db4d2a08fa5ecb8faf27c7505f257bcd91a1211955cf8386a90fc213e84ffb5.jpg

What to do would be find actual documentation saying the troops left as you claimed. But of course you can't because they are still there.

(edited)

29 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

"The US recorded... the most since records began."

This does not mean the problem is any worse, it means it is being measured.

Previous administration liked to ignore inconvenient problems.  "If we just stop testing for covid it will be gone."

You must first honestly measure the problem before you can fix it.  This is actually evidence Biden is fixing the problem.  Since when is catching the criminals bad? 

Alt-right media would spin it: "Convictions at highest levels ever. Tightest borders in history.  No cracks"

Edited by TailingsPond

18 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

What to do would be find actual documentation saying the troops left as you claimed. But of course you can't because they are still there.

LMAO...You are consistent, Green Energy is on the rise a revolution has occurred. 

Yet the continent of Europe lies in a energy crisis today that threatens world War 3. Bravo Jay. 

The US recorded 1.7 million illegal border crossings in the past year, the most since records began

1.7 million people cross a border in one yr...and your claiming the Mexican Troops are there...

Oops perhaps they still are? Mission change perhaps? Mission change..from prevention to guide's..interesting.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

The Bushes (republican) lied to their supporters and always promised a border wall then just dropped the issue when not running for office (Did trump build the wall in office?). Obama did nothing to stop immigration. His attorney general tried to blame American's for Mexican guns and had to resign due to the scandal involved. His own department ran a false flag operation to help weaken our Second Amendment. He also propagated lies about the Ferguson, Missouri riots and hindered the city police in enforcing the law. The innocent officer who killed the hoodlum had to resign and move to Idaho in fear for his life. 

You should be mad at trump who actually campaigned with a wall promise. Obama didn't say "we will build a wall" 20,000 times.  He might have made immigration problems worse because the USA became a more desirable place.

Destroy the "land of opportunity" dream and fewer people will try to come. Yay?

Edited by TailingsPond

19 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

"The US recorded... the most since records began."

This does not mean the problem is any worse, it means it is being measured.

Previous administration liked to ignore inconvenient problems.  "If we just stop testing for covid it will be gone."

You must first honestly measure the problem before you can fix it.  This is actually evidence Biden is fixing the problem.  Since when is catching the criminals bad? 

Alt-right media would spin it: "Convictions at highest levels ever. Tightest borders in history.  No cracks"

I cannot help myself so I must ask...Are you by chance a natural Blond? 

Non binary of course.

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I cannot help myself so I must ask...Are you by chance a natural Blond? 

I am of Danish ancestry.  Blonde, blue eyes, handsome, smart, and fit.

Blondes have more fun.

Edited by TailingsPond

10 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

You should be mad at trump who actually campaigned with a wall promise. Obama didn't say "we will build a wall" 20,000 times.  He might have made immigration problems worse because the USA became a more desirable place.

Destroy the "land of opportunity" dream and fewer people will try to come. Yay?

During the Obama presidency there were as many illegals deported as there were that entered. There was no net gain over that 8 years. Quit spreading the same lies Trump would spread. Yes he staged a Coup and should be in jail for being a traitor. Don’t you feel any guilt for year after year lying about the same stuff when time after time your proved wrong? Or is this the Putin principle. History changes every time he opens his mouth. 

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

$100 million in border wall materials rusting away in Texas: report

More than a $100 million worth of taxpayer-paid border wall materials have been discarded and are going to waste in Texas after President Biden ended construction of the barrier when he entered the White House in January and canceled contracts for its construction, according to a report. 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/100-million-in-border-wall-materials-wasted-in-texas-report/

Biden spending over $2B to halt border wall construction amid migrant crisis

Turns out not building a wall is almost as costly as building one.

President Joe Biden is spending at least $3 million a day on contractors “to watch steel rust in the desert,” Senate Republicans have found — as he tries to put a stop to former President Trump’s planned wall along the US-Mexico border, despite the ongoing crisis there.

That money was diverted by Trump from Congressional appropriationstrops for military housing construction.   I gather you think building the wall is more important than proper housing for our troops.

13 hours ago, nsdp said:

That money was diverted by Trump from Congressional appropriationstrops for military housing construction.   I gather you think building the wall is more important than proper housing for our troops.

Love Him Or Hate Him, President Trump’s Defense Legacy Is Profound

Trump has done more in four years to shift the vector of U.S. military preparations than most presidents accomplish in eight. The fact that he did this while the nation was at peace is remarkable. The fact that he often did not know the details of how his defense strategy was being implemented is beside the point (few presidents do).

Avoiding new wars. Trump is the first president in decades who did not commit the nation to new overseas military campaigns. He shared with President Obama an aversion to such adventures, but Obama launched an Afghan troop surge (2009), an intervention in Libya (2011), a return of forces to Iraq (2014), and a U.S. military role in the Syrian civil war (2014). Trump preferred to use other instruments such as economic sanctions in dealing with threats—even when they were close to home, as in the case of Venezuela, or a danger to regional peace, as in the case of Iran. He thus bought the U.S. military four years of relative peace in which to rebuild from endless wars.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorenthompson/2020/12/15/love-him-or-hate-him-president-trumps-defense-legacy-is-profound/