Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JJ

WTI just broke $71.20 up, now back to earth

This was expected again it was just a 150 basis point move up, and with oil volatile as it is, it's no big deal. But if you are planning on jumping on the band wagon again to $295, and was thinking of plunging 600 Mill into a new offshore oil rig, maybe take a breath walk around the block, drink a glass of water with a slice of lime, take a vacation, and regroup. With so much negative news that could bring oil down, I think you need to sit back and just see how it plays out.

Remember trading future is risky, you could lose all your money, your health, your wife, or even your oil rig.

Also I am not always correct, and not an adviser, or broker, or talking head, above is just my h opinion.

Maybe you start a thread for "Top Oil Trader's Oil Forecasts" instead of starting a thread every time you have an idea. I enjoy your posts but it seems to me it's not a positive to have so many threads about the same subject.

(edited)

i see, i don't really know how the topics work, but yes if you could help me with that, would be great. Also i don't see a topic for forecasts.

Edited by Top Oil Trader
add question

That's actually a good idea. My suggestion would be that you start a thread just titled 'oil price forecasting' or similar under the "prices" category. Then, every time you add to it it will pop up at the top of latest discussions and we can keep building on it. It will be useful to see the changes all in one thread, I think, and will thus be easier to follow.