hemanthaa@mail.com

Is Europe heading for winter of discontent with extensive gas shortages?

7 minutes ago, NickW said:

Given the record the Ceaușescu's have I won't shed any tears for their demise at the hands of their own people. 

Executing a mass murderer is hardly the same as butchering civillians on the streets of Bucha (and other locations). 

What record? You are now free to invent anything, after not giving the man even a resemblance of due process in one of your kangaroo courts. Heck, can't even execute a man properly. Look up his last words. I don't think anybody ever accused him of mass murder, though. Who did he murder?

The only open question about Bucha is whether the Ukrainians staged it themselves, or had any help from the British intelligence. The style is certainly very similar - complete disregard for forensics, don't like to work too hard and venture too far away from the capital. What "other locations"?

1 hour ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

What record? You are now free to invent anything, after not giving the man even a resemblance of due process in one of your kangaroo courts. Heck, can't even execute a man properly. Look up his last words. I don't think anybody ever accused him of mass murder, though. Who did he murder?

The only open question about Bucha is whether the Ukrainians staged it themselves, or had any help from the British intelligence. The style is certainly very similar - complete disregard for forensics, don't like to work too hard and venture too far away from the capital. What "other locations"?

My kangaroo courts? I'm British. Cescescu was shot by his own army. 

Not directly by his hand but by the works of the securitate. 

Anyway I will call it a day there as your alternate reality world about the glories of the Soviet Union  is somewhat tedious. 

10 minutes ago, NickW said:

My kangaroo courts? I'm British. Cescescu was shot by his own army. 

Not directly by his hand but by the works of the securitate. 

Anyway I will call it a day there as your alternate reality world about the glories of the Soviet Union  is somewhat tedious. 

British courts are obviously kangaroo. Romania apparently hasn't got any. Cescescu was likely dispatched by those who thought he knew too much. Which did them no good, because you got your mitts on Securitate archives. The only ones who ran a tight shop were the East Germans. Their Stasi records you haven't got.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

British courts are obviously kangaroo. Romania apparently hasn't got any. Cescescu was likely dispatched by those who thought he knew too much. Which did them no good, because you got your mitts on Securitate archives. The only ones who ran a tight shop were the East Germans. Their Stasi records you haven't got.

milfy's lounge.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NickW said:

milfy's lounge.gif

Sorry buddy, you exposed yourself as a criminal state to me about the time when you stole the Venezuelan gold. Theft is a crime. Don't do it. Your kangaroo courts will not cover for you. You will have to pay for what you stole from the rest of the world in the last few hundred years, and with interest. Just look at the British Museum. It is a stash full of other countries national treasures. British = criminal.

Sorry buddy, you exposed yourself as a criminal state to me about the time when you stole the Venezuelan gold. Theft is a crime. Don't do it. Your kangaroo courts will not cover for you. You will have to pay for what you stole from the rest of the world in the last few hundred years, and with interest. Just look at the British Museum. It is a stash full of other countries national treasures. British = criminal.

milfy's lounge.gif

• Haha 1

"The Biden Administration is urging American refiners to limit their fuel exports amid multi-year low domestic inventory levels, according to a letter U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm sent to seven big refiners obtained by The Wall Street Journal."

In other words, the Biden Administration is telling Europe to go screw themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The man was scum. He supported the repeated rape of Nadia Comaneci.. Hopefully, they cut off his balls and stuffed them into his mouth before they executed him.

"'Nicu used Nadia as a toy, as a plaything, for his own entertainment,' said Alexandrina Comaneci, who said he raped her daughter when she was 17. 'When I think of the ordeals she went through... when I think of her body blue with bruises from head to toe"

Why do you support the rape of Comaneci? Do you think all women are fair game for rape?

3 minutes ago, Michael Sanches said:

The man was scum. He supported the repeated rape of Nadia Comaneci.. Hopefully, they cut off his balls and stuffed them into his mouth before they executed him.

"'Nicu used Nadia as a toy, as a plaything, for his own entertainment,' said Alexandrina Comaneci, who said he raped her daughter when she was 17. 'When I think of the ordeals she went through... when I think of her body blue with bruises from head to toe"

Why do you support the rape of Comaneci? Do you think all women are fair game for rape?

I have no idea who that is, but that would be something to discuss at a proper trial.

I am also categorically against death sentences for rape, because it creates a tremendous incentive for rapists to kill their victims, too.

8 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

On that score perhaps take account of the USSR robbing Eastern Europe of 45 years of freedom, development, resources & self determination. 

How many of them wanted to join a 'Commonwealth' of the USSR? 

6 minutes ago, NickW said:

On that score perhaps take account of the USSR robbing Eastern Europe of 45 years of freedom, development, resources & self determination. 

How many of them wanted to join a 'Commonwealth' of the USSR? 

USSR robbed no one. Quite on the contrary. See

Comecon - Wikipedia

You can at most accuse it of being economically behind the West, but only by a couple of year. The "shock therapy" BS of the 90-ties, however, cost closer to 20-30 years of economic development, causing most post-Soviet economies to lag behind their Soviet-era performance to this day. Notably, Ukraine, which was catching up with France under later day USSR. The latest batch of EU newcomers are still not at the level of the DDR when it was dismantled. So, that economically awful it really wasn't. Did nothing to deserve being completely destroyed.

Which Commonwealth, the CIS? Almost everybody ex-USSR joined initially. That organization is de facto defunct, it's economic aspect replaced by the EAC. Which does all right, I suppose.

Eastern Europe was governed by their own Commie governments. Some even allowed non-Communist parties to run. You could call them at most Soviet client states, but so are the Western Europeans to US. It should be blatantly obvious that those have no self determination left. (You actually do now, so your government's stupidity is your own)

39 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

USSR robbed no one. Quite on the contrary. See

Comecon - Wikipedia

You can at most accuse it of being economically behind the West, but only by a couple of year. The "shock therapy" BS of the 90-ties, however, cost closer to 20-30 years of economic development, causing most post-Soviet economies to lag behind their Soviet-era performance to this day. Notably, Ukraine, which was catching up with France under later day USSR. The latest batch of EU newcomers are still not at the level of the DDR when it was dismantled. So, that economically awful it really wasn't. Did nothing to deserve being completely destroyed.

Which Commonwealth, the CIS? Almost everybody ex-USSR joined initially. That organization is de facto defunct, it's economic aspect replaced by the EAC. Which does all right, I suppose.

Eastern Europe was governed by their own Commie governments. Some even allowed non-Communist parties to run. You could call them at most Soviet client states, but so are the Western Europeans to US. It should be blatantly obvious that those have no self determination left. (You actually do now, so your government's stupidity is your own)

Contrary to the opinion of every eastern european I know....

28 minutes ago, NickW said:

Contrary to the opinion of every eastern european I know....

Too bad for them, but opinion is not a fact. All the Comecon account balances are known. Look at the Wiki article? It redistributed the wealth from the more industrialized members to less industrialized ones. Same what EU is doing today.

Inside USSR, only Russia and Belarus were consistently net contributors to the Union budget, and in some years, also Ukraine. Everybody else was subsidized at their expense.

11 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Too bad for them, but opinion is not a fact. All the Comecon account balances are known. Look at the Wiki article? It redistributed the wealth from the more industrialized members to less industrialized ones. Same what EU is doing today.

Inside USSR, only Russia and Belarus were consistently net contributors to the Union budget, and in some years, also Ukraine. Everybody else was subsidized at their expense.

Those countries wouldn't have needed subsidies if they had been allowed to be free and join the Western economy.

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Those countries wouldn't have needed subsidies if they had been allowed to be free and join the Western economy.

Duh. Why do you think they joined the "Western economies" if not for even larger subsidies? EU is set up exactly the same. This is for 2020

18794.jpeg

Note how not a single Eastern European country turned into a net contributor yet. In terms of GDP/capita, there is like only one Eastern member catching up and overtaking a Western one, I think. Czech Republic overtook Portugal or something.

EU's ability for such redistributions is now severely limited, because of Brexit and Italy. Which somehow manages to be a net contributor while running a massive budget deficit at the same time. This leaves Germany, France and Netherlands to pay for everyone. I expect France to go broke next, not sure how interested you are in discussing them?

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

(edited)

On 8/15/2022 at 10:51 PM, NickW said:

Rejoice, they found a source for the missing airbags. Won't disclose it, though. The ABS chip was never an issue to start with.

On 8/25/2022 at 3:42 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Longterm and shorterm interest of Western Europe is the same - Eurasian integration.

why?

Asian and Russian values are very far from Western European. 

Despite that fact that I dont agree with everything - Western Europe has more shared values with America than Russia and China. 

10 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Duh. Why do you think they joined the "Western economies" if not for even larger subsidies? EU is set up exactly the same. This is for 2020

do you understand the EU internal market at all?

Andrei - why do you spend time on this forum? Why just to back to Russia? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

why?

Asian and Russian values are very far from Western European. 

Despite that fact that I dont agree with everything - Western Europe has more shared values with America than Russia and China. 

You profess values, but don't really have them anymore. Russia is the last bastion of European values.

I meant the economic integration, anyway. Because, geography? Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok thing? Except, it is going to be Asia now.

1 hour ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

do you understand the EU internal market at all?

Andrei - why do you spend time on this forum? Why just to back to Russia? 

Yes, I do. My point was that Comecon worked no differently. Nobody was getting robbed, but there was some wealth redistribution.

How going back to Russia is supposed to prevent me from being on this forum? They've got Internet access in Russia, you know?

• Rolling Eye 1

. Russia is the last bastion of European values.

which values? examples pls.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

30 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

which values? examples pls.

Freedom of speech. Freedom of press. Easy on censorship. Pluralism of opinion. Rule of law. No cancel culture.

You only profess to supporting those. Russia actually tries to walk the walk.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Freedom of speech. Freedom of press. Easy on censorship. Pluralism of opinion. Rule of law. No cancel culture.

You only profess to supporting those. Russia actually tries to walk the walk.

Yes, all those assassinated journalists/politicians LOVE Russian FREEDOM

• Like 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Yes, all those assassinated journalists/politicians LOVE Russian FREEDOM

Show me anybody recent for Russia

https://cpj.org/data/killed/?status=Killed&motiveConfirmed[]=Confirmed&motiveUnconfirmed[]=Unconfirmed&type[]=Journalist&type[]=Media+Worker&start_year=1992&end_year=2022&group_by=year

Here is the US list for your convenience

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_the_United_States

Showing that last time a journalist was whacked was 2021. Which politicians? I know of Nemtsov. That's one politician.

Show me anybody recent for Russia

🤡🤣🙄🤯  Right.. all those Russians of industry miraculously dying in the last 6 months YOU and others have been stuffing these forums with... 

You are truly lying garbage... Go ... hug Russia, move back, it must be wonderful.