Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hemanthaa@mail.com

I asked ChatGPT to predict the price of crude oil using AI; this is what happened!

oil price and AI

I used ChatGPT that made a buzz last year in the realm of AI to check whether it can make a better prediction when it comes to determining the price of crude oil. Much to my surprise, it says it cannot do it on the grounds of non-availability of data beyond 2021 and of course, due to the evolving nature of factors involved in the process. Even if there is a prediction, says ChatGPT, there is room for  significant accuracy. 

ChatGPT caused alarm in many circles last year: some used to say it would make both teachers and computer programmers redundant, because the answers to a query was just a click away, despite the clear warning from the very chat bot that its models use date only until 2021.

ChatGpt, however, can perform impressive tasks: if I ask it to generate computer code in C# to update a record in a database, it prints out the code which is absolutely perfect.

chatGPT - coding generation

Predicting commodity prices, however, is not an perfect art, according to ChatGPT - and AI.

Please read here for more and the ChatGPT response, when I asked it to predict the oil price.