RP

America Is Exceptional in Its Political Divide

8 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Perhaps a goodnight sleep is in order here, you seem a bit frazzled as of late.

frazzled????? you seem to be drunk again..........

maybe you should sober up

5 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The 14th amendment question has already been addressed. Trump has already been tried and was acquitted...Remember the 2nd impeachment...the Senate was a court presided over by the chief justice  of the US Supreme Court 

You are a lawyer???

Trump University Law degrees are worthless........and Trumps opinions.......worthless

The 14th amendment question has already been addressed.????? only a moron would post such gibberish or believe your worthless opinions

Enjoy the trials ..............

14th amendment will be visited soon ............

Lock Him Up......

(edited)

9 hours ago, notsonice said:

The 14th amendment question has already been addressed.????? only a moron would post such gibberish or believe your worthless opinions

Agreed to a extent...the Democratic party leadership are rather...dim. are they not? Tried and acquitted/ NOT GUILTY.

Trump Impeached for Inciting Insurrection

President Trump became the first president to be impeached twice, after the House approved a single charge citing his role in whipping up a mob that stormed the Capitol. He faces a Senate trial that could disqualify him from future office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/us/politics/trump-impeached.html

Senate Acquits Trump In Impeachment Trial — Again

February 13, 20213:52 PM ET

https://www.npr.org/sections/trump-impeachment-trial-live-updates/2021/02/13/967098840/senate-acquits-trump-in-impeachment-trial-again#:~:text=The U.S. Senate on Saturday,results that certified Trump's loss.

Mr. Notsobright just for clarification.  And now with nor further ado's I bid thee a good night. Time for a warm toddy..just a smidge of lemon and honey...does wonders for a restful night sleep.

After the House of Representatives sends its articles of impeachment to the Senate, the Senate sits as a High Court of Impeachment to consider evidence, hear witnesses, and vote to acquit or convict the impeached official. A committee of representatives, called “managers,” act as prosecutors before the Senate

"In the case of presidential impeachment trials, the chief justice of the United States presides."

https://www.senate.gov/about/powers-procedures/impeachment.htm#:~:text=After the House of Representatives,as prosecutors before the Senate.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Many in the Senate will end up in jail with Trump. Trying to steal an election is a crime in any country. Let’s let the trials unfold. Let’s let the proof unfold. Let’s let the evidence unfold. Let’s let the emails be read in court. 

(edited)

On 9/3/2023 at 4:48 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

You are quite correct, doing business would be completely legal with Russia or any sovereign nation under the guides lines of US law and international law. Now I do believe the Biden question would be...unreported income...tax evasion and perhaps bribery just off the top of my head of course.

Question...how does one do business with a foreign country and have no business? Other than being the US vice-president..Now that's interesting...I'm sure we will find out...cash flows only coming in..not a dime flowing out. 

Perhaps you've forgotten, the United States has imposed a wide range of sanctions on Russia, including restrictions on exports, imports, and financial transactions. These sanctions make it illegal for U.S. companies to do business with most Russian entities.

There are some exceptions to the sanctions. For example, U.S. companies are allowed to continue to export food, medicine, and medical supplies to Russia.

Certainly, getting a loan from a Russian Bank or "investor" is "verboten".

What "business efforts" does selling a "brand" take?  A phone call??  Cash flows in, and not a dime flows out.

Here's some other countries that take a similar stance with doing business with Russia:

• European Union
  • United Kingdom
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Switzerland (WOW!)
  • Norway
  • Iceland
Edited by turbguy

(edited)

On 9/3/2023 at 11:44 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Agreed to a extent...the Democratic party leadership are rather...dim. are they not? Tried and acquitted/ NOT GUILTY.

Trump Impeached for Inciting Insurrection

President Trump became the first president to be impeached twice, after the House approved a single charge citing his role in whipping up a mob that stormed the Capitol. He faces a Senate trial that could disqualify him from future office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/us/politics/trump-impeached.html

Senate Acquits Trump In Impeachment Trial — Again

February 13, 20213:52 PM ET

https://www.npr.org/sections/trump-impeachment-trial-live-updates/2021/02/13/967098840/senate-acquits-trump-in-impeachment-trial-again#:~:text=The U.S. Senate on Saturday,results that certified Trump's loss.

Mr. Notsobright just for clarification.  And now with nor further ado's I bid thee a good night. Time for a warm toddy..just a smidge of lemon and honey...does wonders for a restful night sleep.

After the House of Representatives sends its articles of impeachment to the Senate, the Senate sits as a High Court of Impeachment to consider evidence, hear witnesses, and vote to acquit or convict the impeached official. A committee of representatives, called “managers,” act as prosecutors before the Senate

"In the case of presidential impeachment trials, the chief justice of the United States presides."

https://www.senate.gov/about/powers-procedures/impeachment.htm#:~:text=After the House of Representatives,as prosecutors before the Senate.

Only a trial to remove him from office......

decided by politicians

and done under The United States Constitution, not done under the 14th amendment

the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2) and "the Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments … [but] no person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present" (Article I, section 3). The president, vice president, and all civil officers of the United States are subject to impeachment.

again the impeachments both were not done under the 14th amendment 

the 14th amendment does not specify that the 14th amendment is enforced solely by impeachment. In fact the 14th amendment says nothing about impeachment as an enforcement tool

the 14th amendment only discusses how to remove itself

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

again 

Your Trump law degree is worthless

14th amendment is not trial based..........as.each state can decide on its own the reasonable rules of the Federal Election conducted in each State..as the states run the elections ...thus the states can implement the 14th amendment into its rules..enjoy fighting the implementation of the 14th amendment..good luck on finding case law as Trump and his dimwitted cronies are one of the only ones to stage an insurrection against the US since the civil war (you do realize the 14th amendment was passed into law 90 years after the impeachment rules were set forth in the US constitution and after the civil war)

Trump criminal trials.....Enjoy

and now you can expect a lawsuit filed in every state to have Trump disqualified under the 14th amendment and to keep him off the ballot.......50 hearings in 50 different State supreme courts coming to you in the next 6 months....and the US supreme court will be hard pressed to find any way of stopping the disqualifications as the 14th amendment is without any language on how to enforce it on a federal basis as once again Federal elections are run by the states

you can bet Trump will be found guilty in his upcoming trials of at least one felony.....no political machine to help him this time.....ha ha ha

One conviction will be enough to allow for states to disqualify him........enjoy the thought

Hiding classified documents....trying to destroy evidence.....trying to steal an election with fake electors.........staging an insurrection.......

and he is the best you have???? ha ha ha no wonder why Sleepy Joe will be reelected......... and in 2024 GOP will lose the house.......Women sure do hate it when old men tell them what they can do with their own bodies

Lock Him Up

Edited by notsonice

3 hours ago, notsonice said:

Only a trial to remove him from office......

Yes and a conviction of high crimes and misdemeanors is required. Take note of the word acquitted, it is a legal term to describe a legal outcome.

Carry on with your abstract theories they are quite entertaining.

6 hours ago, turbguy said:

Perhaps you've forgotten, the United States has imposed a wide range of sanctions on Russia, including restrictions on exports, imports, and financial transactions. These sanctions make it illegal for U.S. companies to do business with most Russian entities.

There are some exceptions to the sanctions. For example, U.S. companies are allowed to continue to export food, medicine, and medical supplies to Russia.

Certainly, getting a loan from a Russian Bank or "investor" is "verboten".

What "business efforts" does selling a "brand" take?  A phone call??  Cash flows in, and not a dime flows out.

Here's some other countries that take a similar stance with doing business with Russia:

• European Union
  • United Kingdom
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Switzerland (WOW!)
  • Norway
  • Iceland

Why do you spend so much of your time on subjects you know little of, your fear of Trump goes quite deep. 

27 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Why do you spend so much of your time on subjects you know little of, your fear of Trump goes quite deep. 

I think Turbguy is very knowledgeable on many subjects.

He doesn't make whacky predictions that never come true that's for sure!

• Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

I think Turbguy is very knowledgeable on many subjects.

He doesn't make whacky predictions that never come true that's for sure!

Mr.Plant...what are you able to deduce from Turbguys statement? Most importantly Turbguy would have a technical background...clear conscience data would be his discipline. 

Yet that post is full of half truths and conjecture. If your suggesting I am making predictions..You are sorely wrong...In the case of Green Energy I merely point out the massive costs and world wide failures. 

A good example would be referring to Trump doing business on a world scale years ago. Then fast forwarding the timeline 15 yrs citing restrictions placed upon Russia only 2 years ago... LMAO now he is a villian...Such a waste of energy, time and intellect.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia

Perhaps this type of thought processing is at the center of world wide discord..enough comes to mind.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Mr.Plant...what are you able to deduce from Turbguys statement? Most importantly Turbguy would have a technical background...clear conscience data would be his discipline. 

Yet that post is full of half truths and conjecture. If your suggesting I am making predictions..You are sorely wrong...In the case of Green Energy I merely point out the massive costs and world wide failures. 

A good example would be referring to Trump doing business on a world scale years ago. Then fast forwarding the timeline 15 yrs citing restrictions placed upon Russia only 2 years ago... LMAO now he is a villian...Such a waste of energy, time and intellect.

Perhaps this type of thought processing is at the center of world wide discord..enough comes to mind.

Putin was a villain 15 years ago.

Heck, he was a villain WAY back.

Why even associate with that regime?   MONEY!

Edited by turbguy

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia

So because he has a technical background stops him from having a valid opinion in politics or any other field??

Surely that shows he has a logical mind and his thoughts are well considered.

You said "If your suggesting I am making predictions..You are sorely wrong...In the case of Green Energy I merely point out the massive costs and world wide failures."

How is transitioning to free energy sources giving off no air pollution and providing countries with energy security a word wide failure? Just look at the continued massive investments into green energy sources, if they were all failures all of those companies would go bust.

EWS you make predictions all the time that never come true, your stand in phrases are "release the Kraken" and "get the popcorn" we're all still waiting, the Kraken has died of old age and I ate my porpcorn 2 years ago.

You even predicted that the UK would run out of beer lol, if that ever happened there would be a civil war!

(edited)

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

So because he has a technical background stops him from having a valid opinion in politics or any other field??

Surely that shows he has a logical mind and his thoughts are well considered.

You said "If your suggesting I am making predictions..You are sorely wrong...In the case of Green Energy I merely point out the massive costs and world wide failures."

How is transitioning to free energy sources giving off no air pollution and providing countries with energy security a word wide failure? Just look at the continued massive investments into green energy sources, if they were all failures all of those companies would go bust.

EWS you make predictions all the time that never come true, your stand in phrases are "release the Kraken" and "get the popcorn" we're all still waiting, the Kraken has died of old age and I ate my porpcorn 2 years ago.

You even predicted that the UK would run out of beer lol, if that ever happened there would be a civil war!

Release the Kracken is Notsobright expression, turning that expression towards me brings him some peace of mind...So be it.

Actually if you refer back to my post you will find I merely suggested England was cost cutting solely do to high energy costs. BUD light came to mind...It would seem they are having a fire sale as of late...read highly discounted.

NOW as to popcorn..indeed!  I find highly buttered movie style to my liking. Each and almost everyday a new disclosure arises...5000 private emails have been discovered in Biden's portfolio of mistakes. So far he is using presidential privilege to hide them..

Let the drama unfold...It will be unparalleled in US history..Now that is a opinion...your mileage may vary just a smidge.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Release the Kracken is Notsobright expression, turning that expression towards me brings him some peace of mind...So be it.

No, it was Sidney Powell on Trumps legal team.   We keep poking fun at you because you were convinced Powell's arguments would work. 

Now look at the state she is in (or Giuliani, or pillow man).  Everyone who was close to trump is in ruins.  Sadly, you continue to support the Loser and his lies so we keep reminding you of your past errors in judgment.

Funny thing even Powell says "no reasonable person would have believed me."  She called you stupid. :)

https://www.sos.ga.gov/news/kraken-cracks-under-pressure-sidney-powell-claims-no-reasonable-person-would-conclude-her

"(Atlanta) - Kraken lawyer Sidney Powell admitted in a filing in federal court that “no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact.” Powell made the filing in response to a defamation suit from Dominion Voting Systems in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

“In the face of legal action, Sidney Powell admitted that her effort to make millions lying to the American people had no facts to begin with,” said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. “While the loss of the Senate due to her lies will have ramifications for years, I most sympathize with those who believed her in the first place and who she now considers not reasonable enough to realize she should not have been taken seriously.”"

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Another one of the ashamed children goes away for seditious conspiracy.  Be careful eyes wide shut, your gullibility could get you into jail.

Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio gets 22 years for role in Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol (msn.com)

"Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was sentenced Tuesday to 22 years in prison, the longest sentence handed down so far in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. 

Tarrio was convicted in May on several charges including seditious conspiracy — a felony involving attempting "to overthrow, put down or to destroy by force the government of the United States" — for his role in planning the storming of the Capitol, when thousands of supporters of Donald Trump tried to stop Congress from certifying the election that the outgoing president has falsely claimed was rigged."

Edited by TailingsPond

I thought this would arise in a New England State first.

My bad...

Six Colorado voters file lawsuit to remove Trump from the state's 2024 ballot

Their suit contends that Trump should be disqualified from running in future elections because he violated Section 3 of the 14th Amendment with his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/six-colorado-voters-file-lawsuit-remove-trump-2024-ballot-rcna103660

(edited)

21 hours ago, turbguy said:

I thought this would arise in a New England State first.

My bad...

Six Colorado voters file lawsuit to remove Trump from the state's 2024 ballot

Their suit contends that Trump should be disqualified from running in future elections because he violated Section 3 of the 14th Amendment with his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/six-colorado-voters-file-lawsuit-remove-trump-2024-ballot-rcna103660

I fully anticipate a new Democratic mantra...I AM HIPPIE HEAR ME ROAR!

To be shortly followed by a Geriatric Prison Sytem. 

Attempting to block a presidential candidate on RUMOR HAS IT..Then there is the Acquittal the Senate handed down, this will be hilarious.

Perhaps some good will come of this, I can actually envision a 5yr sentence in the peace corps if conviction of political activism occurs with no factual basis...Only in America.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2

(edited)

Opening round of the Georgia indictment debacle..pure amateurs. Defense council openly asking how to proceed with there case's. This will end in shame along with career ending conclusions.

Judge 'very skeptical' of DA's push to try Trump, 18 co-defendants together in Georgia election case

He ordered Kenneth Chesebro and Sidney Powell to be tried together next month.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fulton-county-judge-hears-arguments-splitting-election-interference/story?id=102947647

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I fully anticipate a new Democratic mantra...I AM HIPPIE HEAR ME ROAR!

To be shortly followed by a Geriatric Prison Sytem. 

Attempting to block a presidential candidate on RUMOR HAS IT..Then there is the Acquittal the Senate handed down, this will be hilarious.

Perhaps some good will come of this, I can actually envision a 5yr sentence in the peace corps if conviction of political activism occurs with no factual basis...Only in America.

seems like your babble misses again

.......The 14th amendment question has already been addressed. ... you just posted this on this past Sunday

Reality

14th Amendment is gathering steam

Enjoy the litigation.......Does Trump have enough cash to fund 50 teams of lawyers...one for each state........??????

your BS babble ......Carry on with your abstract theories they are quite entertaining....in regards to the 14th amendment ended pretty fast and now you are babbling I AM HIPPIE HEAR ME ROAR

priceless.....try to sober up.......Your Dear Leader ...........should have pardoned himself when he had a chance....

TOO LATE

(edited)

4 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Opening round of the Georgia indictment debacle..pure amateurs. Defense council openly asking how to proceed with there case's. This will end in shame along with career ending conclusions.

He ordered Kenneth Chesebro and Sidney Powell to be tried together next month.

They will get through all the trails.

Many people do not want to be tried together with like likes of Powell - claiming they can't get a fair trail when attached to her guilty stench. 

Chesebro was denied his request and was stuck with her, and she with him.  :)After the two big fish are fried the other 17 will go quickly.

Grab some popcorn, watching all these ass holes go down will be very enjoyable entertainment.

full.pdf (nyt.com)

Edited by TailingsPond

1 hour ago, TailingsPond said:

They will get through all the trails.

Many people do not want to be tried together with like likes of Powell - claiming they can't get a fair trail when attached to her guilty stench. 

Chesebro was denied his request and was stuck with her.  :)After the two big fish are fried the other 17 will go quickly.

Grab some popcorn, watching all these ass holes go down will be very enjoyable entertainment.

full.pdf (nyt.com)

13 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Let the drama unfold...there will be much more. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2023 at 9:39 AM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Actually if you refer back to my post you will find I merely suggested England was cost cutting solely do to high energy costs. BUD light came to mind...It would seem they are having a fire sale as of late...read highly discounted.

NOW as to popcorn..indeed!  I find highly buttered movie style to my liking. Each and almost everyday a new disclosure arises...5000 private emails have been discovered in Biden's portfolio of mistakes. So far he is using presidential privilege to hide them..

Let the drama unfold...It will be unparalleled in US history..Now that is a opinion...your mileage may vary just a smidge.

Hey Dummy,

the phrase .......Release the Kraken.....was used by your sweetie.....

btw how is she doing in Georgia these days??? taking apart more voting machines??????

ohhhhhhhhhhh boy her trial is going to be a HOOT

stay tuned......do not blink....ha ha ha ...you might miss her conviction........

if you do you can always hook up with her on visiting days....that is if you bring her a treat.......

Trump ‘Kraken’ lawyer Sidney Powell lands in Washington

The embattled attorney has purchased office space just outside the district.

Attorney Sidney Powell, a member of President Donald Trump's legal team, speaks during a rally on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, in Alpharetta, Ga.

Attorney Sidney Powell has bought a century-old building in Alexandria’s historic Old Town neighborhood, a purchase acquired three months after Powell was hit with a defamation suit by the American division of Dominion Voting Systems. | AP Photo/Ben Margot

By Josh Gerstein

08/31/2021 04:30 AM EDT

18 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Let the drama unfold...there will be much more. 

Yeah how many more states will Indict Trump????? or his low IQ crew of fake electors?????

oh you could not have made a better match....Low IQ Donny with a bunch of low IQ worms

Release the Kracken...............

Enjoy the trials and do not blink , you might miss a conviction.....

How many have been convicted to date ???????500 ???

every day brings a fresh new batch of virgins into their new homes  .,.... well not homes ...more like cells......