RP

America Is Exceptional in Its Political Divide

10 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ya Don't Say.

Donald Trump leads Joe Biden by 15 points in new poll of the 2024 US presidential race

That also doesn't mean what you think it means.

Low confidence in institutions and current polling numbers have nothing to do with the results of the last election.  Time only goes in one direction.

Do you still think the last election was stolen?  Just say it.

Are you willing to go on record that you think trump will win the next election? :) 

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

???

Again:

Listen closely to politicians that are trying to grab your attention.

If they speak rhetoric instead of reason, it says they are parroting the words of others rather than thinking for themselves.

If their eyes glaze over and they blow snot bubbles when they talk, their minds are made up that they know what is best for you.

If a politician tries to appeal to the darker fringes of your mind (and we all have those) instead of to your conscience and to your own center, they are telling you precisely what they will do if given an election certificate.

The GOP is revealing the wide schism every day the "hunt for a Speaker" continues.

The optics to the voters is REALLY poor.

(edited)

30 minutes ago, turbguy said:

Again:

Listen closely to politicians that are trying to grab your attention.

If they speak rhetoric instead of reason, it says they are parroting the words of others rather than thinking for themselves.

If their eyes glaze over and they blow snot bubbles when they talk, their minds are made up that they know what is best for you.

If a politician tries to appeal to the darker fringes of your mind (and we all have those) instead of to your conscience and to your own center, they are telling you precisely what they will do if given an election certificate.

The GOP is revealing the wide schism every day the "hunt for a Speaker" continues.

The optics to the voters is REALLY poor.

Turbguy I'm well aware of optics and why NY is opposing the way of things.

Americas future is at risk as we speak

Our press has been compromised 

Let us take a closer look at the Powell conviction. Charged under the RICO ACT, federal charges I might add. 

She plead to state misdemeanors 6 to be exact...note the state and not federal.

Every possible ave is being used by all sides, one to keep it out of the federal courts and one to place squarely in federal courts...Trump wants federal courts make no mistakes.

Let the drama play out, use this intellect you openly state to have. Politicians lol plz.

The state accepting local misdemeanors in lieu of federal felonies  speaks of abject desperation. 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Let us take a closer look at the Powell conviction. Charged under the RICO ACT, federal charges I might add. 

She plead to state misdemeanors 6 to be exact...note the state and not federal.

Yes, try to understand that she admitted guilt.  Why does state versus federal matter when the criminal admits guilt?  Would she be less guilty in a federal court?   

Chesebro plead guilty to a felony charge.

There is no conspiracy, they confessed.  None of the upcoming news is going to be fun for you. :)

35 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The state accepting local misdemeanors breaks of abject desperation. 

Obviously it is a deal for cooperative testimony. 

(edited)

35 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Obviously it is a deal for cooperative testimony. 

Ponds on the literacy scale I believe  you fit squarely at 6th grade. Directly in line with Biden's capacity.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

(edited)

Sidney Powell's crimes are Trump crimes as she was working on the behalf of Trump.....This is what RICO is all about...........

EWO, enjoy as the Kraken is on the loose..........

Yes Trumps lawyer has released the Kraken and the Kraken is on the hunt for Trump..........

Instead of Sidney Powell taking the 5th.....she has turned against Trump and will rat him out.......Guess no one wants to serve jail time for Treason on the behalf of Trump............

now Trump can claim all he wants that she was not his lawyer nor she was acting on his behalf......

but back to reality..........Trump is in denial as the case against him just got a lot stronger

“Sidney Powell was one of millions and millions of people who thought, and in ever increasing numbers still think, correctly, that the 2020 Presidential Election was RIGGED & STOLLEN, AND OUR COUNTRY IS BEING ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED BECAUSE OF IT!!! MS. POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS. In fact, she would have been conflicted,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Does Trump even know how to spell Stolen???? ha ha ha STOLLEN ....must be jailhouse slang

............but we all know better, Sidney was his lawyer acting on his orders ...don't we EWO and now the Kraken will testify against him......

is this Act 3 that you were waiting for?????? ha  ha ha 

Sleepy Joe has nothing to worry about as the Kraken is on the loose

Release the 'Kraken': Sidney Powell Just Flipped on Trump

5 days ago  Former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell flipped on him and struck a plea deal with Georgia prosecutors. She pleaded guilty to six charges as part ...

now Trump claims she was not his lawyer

yet ......

FLIP-FLOP

Trump Announced Sidney Powell Joined His Legal Team In 2020, Now Claims She Was ‘Never’ His Lawyer

After Sidney Powell pled guilty this week to election interference, Trump claimed she was never on his legal team. That's not what he said in 2020

I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!

Trumps mental capacity ????? does he not remember any of his BS ............
Edited by notsonice
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ponds on the literacy scale I believe  you fit squarely at 6th grade. Directly in line with Biden's capacity.

Still avoiding the question, now resorting to personal attacks.

Trump lost to a 6th grader? :)

16 hours ago, notsonice said:
Sidney Powell's crimes are Trump crimes as she was working on the behalf of Trump.....This is what RICO is all about...........

Yes Trumps lawyer has released the Kraken and the Kraken is on the hunt for Trump..........

Instead of Sidney Powell taking the 5th.....she has turned against Trump and will rat him out.......Guess no one wants to serve jail time for Treason on the behalf of Trump............

now Trump can claim all he wants that she was not his lawyer nor she was acting on his behalf......

but back to reality..........Trump is in denial as the case against him just got a lot stronger

“Sidney Powell was one of millions and millions of people who thought, and in ever increasing numbers still think, correctly, that the 2020 Presidential Election was RIGGED & STOLLEN, AND OUR COUNTRY IS BEING ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED BECAUSE OF IT!!! MS. POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS. In fact, she would have been conflicted,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Does Trump even know how to spell Stolen???? ha ha ha STOLLEN ....must be jailhouse slang

............but we all know better, Sidney was his lawyer acting on his orders ...don't we EWO and now the Kraken will testify against him......

5 days ago  Former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell flipped on him and struck a plea deal with Georgia prosecutors. She pleaded guilty to six charges as part ...

yet ......

FLIP-FLOP

Trump Announced Sidney Powell Joined His Legal Team In 2020, Now Claims She Was ‘Never’ His Lawyer

After Sidney Powell pled guilty this week to election interference, Trump claimed she was never on his legal team. That's not what he said in 2020

I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!

Gee...another lie from #45?

I'm shocked!

(edited)

...and now Mark Meadows falls.

Smells like the movie Groundhog Day.

Next??

Then, the House Speaker "situation"...

Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky said:

“I think they’re going to have to bring alcohol in there to solve this, there’s some angry drunks that can fight it out. There’s some friendly drunks like me. But I don’t see this happening without alcohol.”

The Founding Fathers would probably agree.

It really is a pity to observe the GOP being captured, restrained, and split apart by a private citizen.

Edited by turbguy
  • Haha 1

(edited)

21 minutes ago, turbguy said:

“I think they’re going to have to bring alcohol in there to solve this, there’s some angry drunks that can fight it out. There’s some friendly drunks like me. But I don’t see this happening without alcohol.”

That might actually work.

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

20 hours ago, notsonice said:

yet ......

FLIP-FLOP

5 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Still avoiding the question, now resorting to personal attacks.

Trump lost to a 6th grader? :)

4 hours ago, turbguy said:

Gee...another lie from #45?

I'm shocked!

4 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Jenna Ellis becomes latest Trump lawyer to plead guilty over efforts to overturn Georgia's election (msn.com)

Another one pleads guilty.  It's almost like they are all guilty. :)

How will trump try to spin this?  Deny, deny, lie.

trump leagl team .jpg

4 hours ago, turbguy said:

...and now Mark Meadows falls.

Smells like the movie Groundhog Day.

Next??

Then, the House Speaker "situation"...

It really is a pity to observe the GOP being captured, restrained, and split apart by a private citizen.

4 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

That might actually work.

Gentlemen Gentlemen did I not say let the drama begin? Now 6 misdemeanors may well be thrilling for some, I find it rather boorish. After all a lowly county prosecutor files RICO  chargers against a former president and 6 misdemeanors? Indeed something to crow about perhaps....but at this point it may well be sorely needed...I will give you that..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

19 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Gentlemen Gentlemen did I not say let the drama begin? Now 6 misdemeanors may well be thrilling for some, I find it rather boorish. After all a lowly county prosecutor files RICO  chargers against a former president and 6 misdemeanors? Indeed something to crow about perhaps....but at this point it may well be sorely needed...I will give you that..

Still avoiding the question.

The 6 misdemeanours is only from one of the people who have confessed. 

I also don't think you know the definition of boorish. 

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

36 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Still avoiding the question.

The 6 misdemeanours is only from one of the people who have confessed. 

I also don't think you know the definition of boorish. 

Ya Don't say....See the below..that's winning...

Donald Trump leads Joe Biden by 15 points in new poll of the 2024 US presidential race

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ya Don't say....See the below..that's winning...

Donald Trump leads Joe Biden by 15 points in new poll of the 2024 US presidential race

That is not an answer, it is yet another deflection.

Do you still think the election was stolen?

Bonus question do you think trump will become the next POTUS?

For clarity, do not answer with irrelevant polls or opinion papers - use your own words and make a real statement.  "The drama will unfold" dodge is very worn out, at some point you need to take a stance instead of just saying "keep waiting." 

3 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

For clarity, do not answer with irrelevant polls or opinion papers - use your own words and make a real statement.  "The drama will unfold" dodge is very worn out, at some point you need to take a stance instead of just saying "keep waiting." 

Ahh you ask the impossible!

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2023 at 10:44 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

fit squarely at 6th grade.

Trump is way less than 6th grade.

https://youtu.be/3KZdTdrgm_c?t=40

"I'm for us. I'm for us. You know how you spell us, right? You spell us, U-S. I just picked that up. Has anyone ever thought of that before? I just picked that up. Couple of days I'm reading and it said US. And I said, you know, you think about it, US equals U-S. Isn't that... Now if we say something genius, they'll never say it."

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Trump is way less than 6th grade.

https://youtu.be/3KZdTdrgm_c?t=40

"I'm for us. I'm for us. You know how you spell us, right? You spell us, U-S. I just picked that up. Has anyone ever thought of that before? I just picked that up. Couple of days I'm reading and it said US. And I said, you know, you think about it, US equals U-S. Isn't that... Now if we say something genius, they'll never say it."

Yeah, when I learned how to spell us in 2ng grade I thought it also meant United States as US was such a common word (abbreviation) on postage stamps

Glad too see the Genius (sic) Trump finally figured it out at age 77.....now maybe someday he will master 3 letter words.......maybe???? ha ha ha.......Those in prison are allowed to take remedial education classes to lessen their in prison time....Maybe Trump can knock a few months off of lockup??????

Georgia ....oh my, how many rats will abandon Team Trump....no one pleading the 5th??????

(edited)

Now that Congress has been "adjusted" the news is beginning to break. 

FBI received 'criminal information' from over 40 confidential sources on Joe Biden, Hunter, James: Grassley

Grassley alleges that the FBI and DOJ sought to shut down investigations into the Bidens

The revelations were laid out in a letter Grassley wrote to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray late Tuesday night. The letter was exclusively obtained by Fox News Digital.

"Based on the information provided to my office over a period of years by multiple credible whistleblowers, there appears to be an effort within the Justice Department and FBI to shut down investigative activity relating to the Biden family," Grassley wrote to Garland and Wray. "Such decisions point to significant political bias infecting the decision-making of not only the Attorney General and FBI Director, but also line agents and prosecutors."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-received-criminal-information-40-confidential-sources-joe-biden-hunter-jim-grassley

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1

4 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

So when will something happen?  :) "Breaking news" normally means prompt attention.

A day, week, or month before you eat crow?  If it is years the next election will have passed and/or Biden will already be dead.

(edited)

5 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

So when will something happen?  :) "Breaking news" normally means prompt attention.

"Let The Drama Unfold"

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

"Let The Drama Unfold"

Has that Kraken of yours been released yet? Or will he be sharing a cell with Trump?

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 10/27/2023 at 2:04 AM, Rob Plant said:

Has that Kraken of yours been released yet? Or will he be sharing a cell with Trump?

Well let's have some fun with, below you decide. The new speaker of the house Mike Johnson. Third in line to the US presidency.

https://www.youtube.com/live/IEuO1gu9emw?feature=shared

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well let's have some fun with, below you decide. The new speaker of the house Mike Johnson. Third in line to the US presidency.

https://www.youtube.com/live/IEuO1gu9emw?feature=shared

He has no future in politics.

Ultra far right religious conservatism will not fly.  He is openly says he wants to suppress liberty of women and homosexuals.