RP

America Is Exceptional in Its Political Divide

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

My postion or suspicion..it was a disposition not a trial. Trials only come if there is merit.

True, when do you expect that?

I have no other choice than wait...

That said, did you read the transcript.  It gets really good, many times!

It does appear to be a failed search for merit, at least from Hunter.

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

My postion or suspicion..it was a disposition not a trial. Trials only come if there is merit.

However Mr. Biden might very agree to a public hearing now that the questions have been answered to the best of his abilities.  How this all ends...Let the Drama Unfold.

I have no other choice than wait...

That said, did you read the transcript.  It gets really good, many times!

It does appear to be a failed search for merit, at least from Hunter.

(edited)

I found this deposition dialog snippet entertaining...

Mr. Swalwell.  Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

The Witness. No, he has never operated a hotel.

Mr. Swalwell. So he's never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

The Witness. No, he has not.

Mr. Swalwell. Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

The Witness. My father has never employed any direct family members, to my  knowledge.

Mr. Swalwell. While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

The Witness. No.

Mr. Swalwell. As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

The Witness. No. And I don't think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

Mr. Swalwell. Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

The Witness. No, he has not, thank God.

Mr. Swalwell. Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

The Witness. No.

Mr. Swalwell. That's all I've got.

The Witness. Thank you. 

Edited by turbguy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

I found this deposition dialog snippet entertaining...

Mr. Swalwell.  Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

The Witness. No, he has never operated a hotel.

Mr. Swalwell. So he's never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

The Witness. No, he has not.

Mr. Swalwell. Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

The Witness. My father has never employed any direct family members, to my  knowledge.

Mr. Swalwell. While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

The Witness. No.

Mr. Swalwell. As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

The Witness. No. And I don't think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

Mr. Swalwell. Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

The Witness. No, he has not, thank God.

Mr. Swalwell. Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

The Witness. No.

Mr. Swalwell. That's all I've got.

The Witness. Thank you. 

There you go...Case Closed!

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2024 at 4:27 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Trump could use another 5 point boost..it's been rather boring as of late.

bd8.gif

it's the swing states that matter.

On 2/16/2024 at 3:46 PM, Marcin2 said:

Trump will had convicted and Republicns will not vote for him.

Nikki Haley will lose Republican primary but can win Presidency.

86% of Americans say Biden is too old.

77% say Trump is too old.

Nikki Haley can win the job, althought I do not think shee would be first choice at Republican Convention.

But she was governor, she has some experience, she is not bad, esp in comparison with 2 old gouys that keep forgettting were they are.

Haley is no different than Biden.  Suggest you read more than USA news headlines.  No conservative will EVER vote for Haley.  A Rhino will.  No Donkey will vote for her either.  She is not part of their power structure. 

On 3/3/2024 at 3:50 PM, TailingsPond said:

True, when do you expect that?

I'm beginning to believe the Democratic party leadership is pushing Biden out the door as we speak. Doing as much would negate the need to pursue Biden..a fruitless endeavor.

Frankly his last hope will be the state of the union speech. It's quite a site to see Biden attempt to up his oratory, the man projects anger and resentment, which leads to confusion and then memory recall. 

This administration is unlike anything ever seen...total anarchy.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

It's quite a site

Site?

You mean sight!

Thought you wouldve got that with your Eyes Wide Open.

18 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Haley is no different than Biden.  Suggest you read more than USA news headlines.  No conservative will EVER vote for Haley.  A Rhino will.  No Donkey will vote for her either.  She is not part of their power structure. 

Perhaps it's the Trumpistas that are the real RINOs. 

3 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Ya Don't Say 

8i4y2x.jpg

8i4mtc.jpg

4 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Partially true as Trump isn't exactly a Conservative that is for sure, but since Trump pissed off the Rhino's some people get on his executive team who are NOT Rhino's.  Niky Haley on the other hand is 100% RHINO.  Some good, lots of bad vrs ALL bad with zero difference to Biden's executive team.  No good choice

(edited)

16 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Site?

You mean sight!

Thought you wouldve got that with your Eyes Wide Open.

Indeed Mr.Plant my faith in your cognitive skills have been restored. Site vs sight..Such is life.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Indeed Mr.Plant my faith in your cognitive skills have been restored. Site vs sight..Such is life.

keep trying, one of these days you will figure out the basics of the English language 

image.jpeg.fa8abb33385bbd6c18dacff658e081d1.jpeg

• Great Response! 1

7 minutes ago, notsonice said:

keep trying, one of these days you will figure out the basics of the English language 

image.jpeg.fa8abb33385bbd6c18dacff658e081d1.jpeg

History was made tonight,a never seen victory in over 247 yrs..

There is bigly...and now...Biglyist. 

• Haha 1

EWO , your wait is over.......

the March 25 Trial's star defense witness will appear in a orange jumper???? Weisselberg pleads guilty to Perjury...
will Trump say he barely knew him?????

as you say EWO, let the drama unfold........

it will be a hoot....

any bets Trump is unable to control himself in the courtroom and he is jailed??????

Riker's Island is  just like a country club, it looks like they even have room for golf......Alan could use a bunk mate and he could serve Trump as a Caddy

just like the good-fellas in the 60's

image.jpeg.bc23c1dcd6bcd9ab023df69c73ba1610.jpeg

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Well now...The senile old man who could not stand trial made the point in his state of the Union Message he is quite capable of speaking his throughs and the intentionality of his adiministration...Let The Drama Unfold.

Special Counsel’s Report Puts Biden’s Age and Memory in the Spotlight

After an inquiry concluded that President Biden was “well-meaning” but had “a poor memory,” he angrily fired back in an attempt at political damage control.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/08/us/politics/biden-special-counsel-report-documents.html

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

(edited)

43 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well now...The senile old man who could not stand trial made the point in his state of the Union Message he is quite capable of speaking his throughs and the intentionality of his adiministration...Let The Drama Unfold.

Hahaha!

Please tell us more about your "throughs" on his "adiministration."

Too funny.  You are essentially illiterate and you mock the POTUS.  Treasonous idiot.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

56 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Please tell us more about your "throughs" on his "adiministration."

Quite interesting is it not? Not able to stand trial....a few weeks later the rage goes UNCHAINED. Have a read my stunted savant..

Special counsel report questions Biden's memory

Driving the news: The report said that "Biden's memory also appeared to have significant limitations," citing his interview with the special counsel's office and recorded conversations with his ghostwriter.

• "He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report said.
  • "We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/08/robert-hur-biden-classified-documents-report

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

1 hour ago, TailingsPond said:

Too funny.  You are essentially illiterate and you mock the POTUS.  Treasonous idiot.

I do believe your once again missing your medication..I can certainly openly state to never have warned/threatened the US Supreme CT. Other than a madman who would even contemplate such a egregious thought/act?

Biden Threatens Supreme Court Justices Over Dobbs

Jordan Boyd, The Federalist March 8, 2024

Biden's public threat is not the first time Democrats have tried to browbeat the highest court in the land.

With all due respect, justices, women are not without electoral, electoral power — excuse me — electoral or political power. You’re about to realize just how much you’re right about that,” Biden said during the “abortion for all” portion of his address.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2024/03/08/biden_threatens_supreme_court_justices_over_dobbs_619459.html

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

.I can certainly openly state to never have warned/threatened the US Supreme CT.

You openly support a man who rapes women, commits financial fraud, tried to overthrow the government, does not respect the rules of the constitution by his own admission, and also openly states he will become dictator on day one if elected again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz8ANyXDCAA

You are a treasonous idiot who has "throughs" on the Biden "adiministration" and pretends to have concerns about a supreme count that will no longer exist without the constitution.

The alt-right MAGA cult really should also notice that their constitutional right to guns goes away...

No rules.jpg

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

2 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

You openly support a man who rapes women, commits financial fraud,

Allegedly..or have you forgotten there was no crime nor rape. Odd is it not? The sexual abuse was made by a woman that did not know when it occurred nor the time...and the financial  fraud case lmao now seriously no one was damaged,  how can fraud be charged when there is no victims? 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/25/what-to-know-about-e-jean-carroll-civil-rape-trial-against-trump

Rape allegation

Carroll has alleged that Trump raped her in the fitting room of the luxury department store Bergdorf Goodman in Manhattan in either late 1995 or early 1996.

Both civil charges will be appealed and tossed into history..just as the Supreme Court has done once and about to once again. The Russian collusion narrative fell apart...so will the charges that have no standing outside of Manhattan NY

Enjoy the Drama.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Allegedly..or have you forgotten there was no crime nor rape. Odd is it not?

He was found guilty of sexual assault and ordered to pay damages.  To compare, do you believe OJ Simpson was innocent because he won his criminal trial even though he lost his civil trial? Please answer, put your logic on display.

FYI Trump has numerous civil convictions.

Trump_University.png

Edited by TailingsPond

37 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Both civil charges will be appealed and tossed into history..just as the Supreme Court has done once and about to once again.

LOL The supreme court is highly unlikely to take appeals on civil cases.

Most importantly try to remember the supreme court has no power if there is no constitution.  Furthermore, if Trump gets a ruling that the president has full immunity from the law that means Biden could assassinate Trump.  Do you want that in "your" America?  Really ask yourself that traitor, do you think the POTUS should have no rules, no constitution restrictions, and full power to be a dictator?

Trump straight out says he wants to do these things. Pay attention!

No rules.jpg