RP

America Is Exceptional in Its Political Divide

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Allegedly..or have you forgotten there was no crime nor rape. Odd is it not? The sexual abuse was made by a woman that did not know when it occurred nor the time...and the financial  fraud case lmao now seriously no one was damaged,  how can fraud be charged when there is no victims? 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/25/what-to-know-about-e-jean-carroll-civil-rape-trial-against-trump

Rape allegation

Carroll has alleged that Trump raped her in the fitting room of the luxury department store Bergdorf Goodman in Manhattan in either late 1995 or early 1996.

Both civil charges will be appealed and tossed into history..just as the Supreme Court has done once and about to once again. The Russian collusion narrative fell apart...so will the charges that have no standing outside of Manhattan NY

Enjoy the Drama.

Try to keep up ...............

he was convicted of Sexual Abuse.......

next up Felony Trials.....March 25 ...keep your calendar open

enjoy..............................the witnesses have already been found  guilty of related crimes

here is a guide for the slow ones such as yourself.......good reading 

image.png

(edited)

2 hours ago, notsonice said:
Try to keep up ...............

he was convicted of Sexual Abuse.......

Do try to keep up would be the appropriate terminology. Specifically in the use of legal terminology, there is no conviction in a civil case.

Rumor has it still fascinates only a small portion of this country, and a even smaller portion hang on to it for dear life. 

Let The Drama Unfold as they say...it's about to reach never seen before heights..The Swamp is draining.

I should note however Donald Trump will soon  become the most vetted president in world history...Taking Biglyist to a whole dimension.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Do try to keep up would be the appropriate terminology. Specifically in the use of legal terminology, there is no conviction in a civil case.

Rumor has it still fascinates only a small portion of this country, and a even smaller portion hang on to it for dear life. 

Let The Drama Unfold as they say...it's about to reach never seen before heights..The Swamp is draining.

I should note however Donald Trump will soon  become the most vetted president in world history...Taking Biglyist to a whole dimension.

The Swamp is draining......

Donald Trump will soon  become the most vetted?????

enjoy his felony trials 

yep he is being vetted by his better half....enjoy

image.jpeg.6cb5104e32be3caebe89d301ddd77875.jpeg

• Rolling Eye 1

Ratings Soar For Biden’s State Of The Union — More Than 32 Million Watched Address

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoniopequenoiv/2024/03/08/ratings-soar-for-bidens-state-of-the-union-more-than-32-million-watched-address/?sh=16a00c4731c0

Also a nice little gem in there;

Former President Donald Trump planned a live “Play by Play” rebuttal of Biden’s address on his alternative social media platform. The live reaction didn’t go according to plan, with Truth Social experiencing outages and glitches minutes into the address.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 3/9/2024 at 12:12 AM, Eyes Wide Open said:

There was a jury trail and court ruling, but nice try at being pedantic. Please just stop defending people who commit sexual assault.  Do you have any personal history of sexual assault as the victim or the perpetrator?  Do you maybe feel that you are involuntarily celibate and therefore empathize with rapists?

So once again to be clear, a recording of Trump bragging about grabbing random women by the pussy, and a jury trail that ruled he committed sexual assault is not enough for you accept he a deplorable person?

You should answer my question - do you think OJ Simpson innocent?  A simple yes or no is fine, I know you struggle with words.

"Most vetted president" Hahaha!  Multiple courts have ruled against him spanning a wide range of crimes (sexual abuse, defamation, fraud, insurrection, etc.).  Careful now, do not confuse appeals as a lack of guilt.  If you steal a cookie from the jar, but don't get punished for it, you are still just as much a thief.

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

Interesting story line...P lzz note story line or narrative perhaps. A alleged incidence with no date or time. A accusation that only surfaced 20 plus yrs later. Once again fueled by Biden's DOJ then dropped like a hot potato.

Only to be brought back to life in NY civil courts, the alleged offensive founded in rape dumbed downed to abuse then rechallenged into defamation...At the epicenter NY civil courts once again. 

All of these litigated and relitigated civil issues will be appealed to courts that are above localized political politics. Trumps recent real estate law suit brought the urgent need to scrutinize the NY civil courts, a judgement entered for approximately 500 million when no damages occurred? The court system effectively attempting the banking systems from Trump consolidating assets? 

I do believe American democracy is under assault, Trump was more than capable of raising the 100 million for this particular appeal...All these allegations based on rumor has it.

The narrative.

E. Jean Carroll’s legal fight against Trump: 10 key moments

1996: Alleged assault occurs

Carroll says she encountered Trump at Bergdorf Goodman, a luxury department store in midtown Manhattan, in the spring of 1996.

A few years earlier, Carroll had begun publishing her “Ask E. Jean” column in “Elle” magazine, which she would go on to continue for decades.

On June 21, 2019, New York magazine published an excerpt from Carroll’s forthcoming book, “What Do We Need Men For?”

“Hideous Men: Donald Trump assaulted me in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room 23 years ago. But he’s not alone on the list of awful men in my life,” the headline read, thrusting Carroll’s story into public view for the first time.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4432789-e-jean-carroll-trump-legal-fight-key-moments/

Trump hit with $354.9 million penalty, 3-year ban in NY civil fraud case

Engoron, who decided the case without a jury, also barred Trump and his companies named in the suit from applying for loans from any financial institution chartered in New York for three years, which could curtail his ability to obtain credit from major U.S. banks.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-set-rule-trumps-370-million-civil-fraud-case-2024-02-16/#:~:text=Engoron%2C who decided the case,credit from major U.S. banks.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

10 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Interesting story line...

Perhaps read what you posted. Numerous courts, including jury trails, have found him guilty / liable for numerous crimes multiple times, including defamation, sexual assault, fraud, and insurrection.  Yes, he got "get out of jail free" cards from politicians for his TWO impeachments (a record #), and yes, the supreme court ruled his insurrection can't stop him from running again, but he still was impeached twice and found guilty of insurrection. Do not confuse that with innocence - he is a criminal.

Your attempt to discredit the sexual assault victim is disgraceful, a behaviour common amounts rapist empathizing incels.

Biden had noting to due with any of Trumps his crimes or prosecution thereof, that is in your imagination. You should also realize that if the POTUS has full immunity like trump is begging for Biden can do no crime.

Once again I ask, is OJ Simpson innocent in your mind, yes or no?  Why is that hard for you to answer?  Perhaps because you understand a finding of guilt / liability in a civil court is still plenty serious and he actually was a killer?

No rules, no law, no constitution, no USA. 

No rules.jpg

Edited by TailingsPond

She was attractive to watch, but...

U.S. Sen. Katie Britt (R-AL) has until now been silent regarding whether she falsely linked Joe Biden to a cartel sex-trafficking story, but that's over as of Saturday.

On Friday, one independent journalist raised questions about Britt's story, told in response to Biden's State of the Union address, about a woman who had been sex-trafficked by a Mexican cartel. While her speech seemed to imply this happened in the U.S. under Biden, the report suggested it happened under George W. Bush's presidency, and in Mexico.

One Alabama columnist tried to get an answer from a Britt spokesman, but ended up getting what conservative attorney George Conway called a "non-denial denial" instead of straight talk.

Now, however, the Washington Post has reportedly confirmed the truth:

"Sean Ross, Britt’s communications director, confirmed that she was talking about Karla Jacinto Romero — who has testified before Congress about being forced to work in Mexican brothels from 2004 to 2008," the outlet reported Saturday. "(A viral TikTok by journalist Jonathan Katz first revealed that Britt was speaking about Romero.) In a phone conversation and a statement, Ross disputed that Britt’s language was misleading."

The Post, however, vehemently disagreed.

"Britt’s account of Romero’s experience was a centerpiece of her rebuttal to Biden’s address. The way Britt sets up the story, there is no indication that she is talking about a woman who was working in brothels in Mexico during the George W. Bush administration," according to the Post's fact check. "But Biden has nothing to do with Romero’s story."

The article continues by suggesting Romero was "never trafficked in the United States."

"In a high-profile speech like this, a politician should not mislead voters with emotionally charged language," the article states. "Romero’s story is tragic and may be evocative of other Mexican girls trapped in the sex trade in that country. But she was not trafficked across the border — and her story has nothing to do with Biden. Britt’s failure to make that clear earns her Four Pinocchios."

• Upvote 2

Trump.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

Trump.jpg

First things first..party time! One can only hope she does not hit her cards to hard..A real class act.

On being pressed by MSNBC host Rachel Maddow in an interview on how she would spend the damages money, Carroll said: “Yes Rachel yes! I had such great ideas for all the good I'm going to do with this money. First thing Rachel, you and I are going to go shopping. We're getting completely new wardrobes, new shoes...Rachel what do you want? A penthouse? It's yours Rachel. Penthouse and France? You want France? You want to go fishing in France?”

https://twitter.com/SteveKrak/status/1752160799139807536

https://twitter.com/i/status/1752160799139807536

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/e-jean-carroll-faces-backlash-after-revealing-how-she-will-spend-trumps-83m-101706612879487.html

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

First things first..party time! One can only hope she does not hit her cards to hard..

On being pressed by MSNBC host Rachel Maddow in an interview on how she would spend the damages money, Carroll said: “Yes Rachel yes! I had such great ideas for all the good I'm going to do with this money. First thing Rachel, you and I are going to go shopping. We're getting completely new wardrobes, new shoes...Rachel what do you want? A penthouse? It's yours Rachel. Penthouse and France? You want France? You want to go fishing in France?”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/e-jean-carroll-faces-backlash-after-revealing-how-she-will-spend-trumps-83m-101706612879487.html

She can spend her money however she wants, so what if it is on clothes, trips, or something like rounds of golf. 

Suggesting she might "hit her cards [too] hard" shows your sexism once again by hinting that women can't be responsible with money and will waste it all on shoes and clothes. 

Don't be sore she has more money than poor Trump, and yes Trump is very much broke.  The courts will take most of his money as punishment for his crimes, whatever is left will most likely be given to his wife during the inevitable divorce. 

How rich are R. Giuliani, S. Powell, and pillow man?  Use your eyes and notice that Trump makes people poor, not rich.

Lastly, answer the simple question posed, do you think OJ Simpson is innocent?

Edited by TailingsPond

9 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

First things first..party time! One can only hope she does not hit her cards to hard..A real class act.

https://twitter.com/SteveKrak/status/1752160799139807536

https://twitter.com/i/status/1752160799139807536

Why do you even give a S**T about it? 

It ain't YOUR money.

#45 was guilty.

Now #45 must rush out for a "reverse mortgage" on some property that isn't too highly leveraged to cover the bond(s).

• Downvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

Why do you even give a S**T about it? 

It ain't YOUR money.

#45 was guilty.

Now #45 must rush out for a "reverse mortgage" on some property that isn't too highly leveraged to cover the bond(s).

Reverse mortgage? Do tell let's see your depth, Turbguy it is always informative to follow along your thoughts on power generation..but finance?

Let me grab some popcorn.

Why do I give a chit? I have grandchildren, there future is at stake.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Reverse mortgage? Do tell let's see your depth, Turbguy it is always informative to follow along your thoughts on power generation..but finance?

Perhaps you should care about the environment and political stability. 

Would you be okay with your grandchildren being sexually assaulted by Trump? 

FYI The total immunity Trump wants would allow him to rape your grandchildren, right in front of you, then kill them, without consequence. That may sound ridiculous but remember that Trump said he could shoot somebody without losing his voters.  I have to accept he was right about that; the MAGA cult turns a blind eye to all his crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

No rules means no rules.

Is OJ Simpson innocent? Man up and just answer the question coward.

No rules.jpg

(edited)

14 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Perhaps you should care about the environment and political stability. 

Would you be okay with your grandchildren being sexually assaulted by Trump? 

You really need to see a mental health professional. Your reasoning skills are quite dark. Perhaps your unreachable. Such Is Life.

Have a read and do some reflection. I guessing it matches towards your intellect somewhat.

5 Terrifying Ways Narcissists and Psychopaths Manufacture Chaos and Provoke You

. Instigating crazymaking arguments.

Narcissists and psychopaths are well-known for a tactic known as “baiting.” They deliberately provoke you so that you emotionally react and swallow their blameshifting hook, line, and sinker. When you fall for it, narcissists and psychopaths go to great lengths to create circular conversations that go nowhere – they use these conversations as a space for their gaslighting, emotional invalidation, and projection.

https://psychcentral.com/blog/recovering-narcissist/2019/10/5-terrifying-ways-narcissists-and-psychopaths-manufacture-chaos-provoke-and-manipulate-you#1

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You really need to see a mental health professional. Your reasoning skills are quite dark. Perhaps your unreachable. Such Is Life.

You seem to be okay with trump assaulting other people, why not your kids?

Taking things to the extrema is a logic exercise.  If you are okay with Trumps assaults that has to apply to you and your family.

Once again, is OJ Simpson innocent? Yes or no.

Edited by TailingsPond

5 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

You seem to be okay with trump assaulting other people, why not your kids?

Taking things to the extrema is a logic exercise.  If you are okay with Trumps assaults that has to apply to you and your family.

Once again, is OJ Simpson innocent? Yes or no.

You did not bother to grasp or not able to grasp that article. Your response defines you.

They deliberately provoke you so that you emotionally react and swallow their blameshifting hook, line, and sinker. When you fall for it, narcissists and psychopaths go to great lengths to create circular conversations that go nowhere

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

And just how does E. J. Carroll's spending habits effect you, or any of your family?

I'm certain you'll make a valiant effort to stretch something about it.

Please, do tell.

(edited)

...and then, there's this jewel:

https://twitter.com/Chicago1Ray/status/1766605670273433874?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1766605670273433874|twgr^ee5baf9872da1dcfe408cc47c73e3aff07b01c65|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2F1bbbble%2F%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dtrue

Mr. Lindell seems to be out of touch with how the SCOTUS performs it's court.  For starters, I believe everything has to happen INSIDE the building, not standing out front for the media.

He has NEW evidence of massive election fraud that no one has ever seen before? Again??  What's the hold up??  Put up or shut up, Mr. Pillow!  I want to hear about that "evidence" NOW!

He never paid the $5 million prize to that person (Robert Zeidman) who PROVED him wrong after his "presentation" about a year (or more) ago.   It's "under appeal".   I doubt that he has the resources without "leveraging some assets" to an extreme. 

A person that does not stand behind his word.

And #45 even let him into the White House.

Edited by turbguy

6 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You did not bother to grasp or not able to grasp that article. Your response defines you.

I always enjoy it when you try to sound smart while simultaneously making errors.

Have you considered taking English classes? Most children have a decent grasp of homonyms and contractions by ten years old; parsing and punctuation use follows shortly thereafter. 

(edited)

19 minutes ago, turbguy said:

And just how does E. J. Carroll's spending habits effect you, or any of your family?

I'm certain you'll make a valiant effort to stretch something about it.

Please, do tell.

Just how she spends her money I could care less.

As to how she obtained it that is of extraordinary curiosity. Frankly the person matters little to me,she has publicly demonstrated her condition. 

The fact of that all of Trumps legal issues originates in NY is of great concern. The fact that majority of it comes from Manhattan is deeply concerning. The absolute arrogance of judges is terrifying, vengeance verdicts with no legal rationality

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TailingsPond said:

I always enjoy it when you try to sound smart while simultaneously making errors.

Have you considered taking English classes? Most children have a decent grasp of homonyms and contractions by ten years old; parsing and punctuation use follows shortly thereafter. 

Lmao...do you really believe you deserve anything more than a draft? Your arrogance is appalling.

• Haha 1

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The fact of that all of Trumps legal issues originates in NY is of great concern. The fact that majority of it comes from Manhattan is deeply concerning. The absolute arrogance of judges is terrifying, vengeance verdicts with no legal rationalit.

So, there's no impact on you or your family.

Then you continue.

ALL of #45's issues originate in NY? 

I believe there are SIGNIFICANT actions in Florida and Georgia as well, no?

Seems you need to examine your "fact" somewhat more carefully.

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

Georgia as well, no?

Not what so ever, the Georgia case is DOA IN regards to Fanni moving forward. Pandora box has been broken in that case. I look forward towards FL...have you not noticed the direction it's going? Do you not remember that case was transferred to Florida...they are cleaning up that abortion.

moved. Trump’s legal team in New York had earlier argued that he could not receive a fair trial in liberal Manhattan in that case.

While it is unclear if Trump would have been successful in moving the case from the liberal-leaning US capital, the expected challenge would have likely delayed the proceedings.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/6/12/five-things-to-expect-from-trumps-appearance-in-florida-court

Speaking to facts and direction..you have yet to articulate Trumps reverse mortgage concept?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

18 minutes ago, turbguy said:

ALL of #45's issues originate in NY? 

Give me the man and I will give you the case against him

Give me the man and I will give you the case against him"[1] (Polish: Dajcie mi człowieka, a paragraf się znajdzie; translated to English more literally as "give me the man; there'll be a paragraph for him",[2] Russian: Был бы человек, а статья найдется, also translated as "give me the man, and I will find the crime [for him]",[3] or "show me the man and I'll show you the crime"[4]) is a saying that was popularized in Poland in the period of the People's Republic of Poland, attributed to the Stalinist-era Soviet jurist Andrey

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_me_the_man_and_I_will_give_you_the_case_against_him

Edited by Eyes Wide Open