RP

America Is Exceptional in Its Political Divide

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Lmao...do you really believe you deserve anything more than a draft? Your arrogance is appalling.

It's not arrogance when you are great.  :)You, however, suck at writing.  If you can't form a sentence better than a ten year old what does that say about you?

Answer the question troll, do you think OJ Simpson is innocent?

(edited)

Not what so ever, the Georgia case is DOA IN regards to Fanni moving forward. Pandora box has been broken in that case. I look forward towards FL...have you not noticed the direction it's going? Do you not remember that case was transferred to Florida...they are cleaning up that abortion.

Speaking to facts and direction..you have yet to articulate Trumps reverse mortgage concept?

I don't think you understand the meaning of opening Pandora box.

Also, do you think using phrases like "cleaning up that abortion" is respectable? 

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

Just how she spends her money I could care less.

FYI that means you care some.  You probably care a lot as demonstrated by your forum posts. 

Edited by TailingsPond

@Selva what level of cesspool is going to be acceptable here?   Asking for friends.  Unfortunately I know many women who have been raped. 

(edited)

30 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

@Selva what level of cesspool is going to be acceptable here?   Asking for friends.  Unfortunately I know many women who have been raped. 

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You did not bother to grasp or not able to grasp that article. Your response defines you.

They deliberately provoke you so that you emotionally react and swallow their blameshifting hook, line, and sinker. When you fall for it, narcissists and psychopaths go to great lengths to create circular conversations that go nowhere

Once again your very own arguments..Your hyperbolic postings, arrogance UNCHAINED are being exposed..and when that occurs you decry decorum? Have you no shame?

They deliberately provoke you so that you emotionally react and swallow their blameshifting hook, line, and sinker. When you fall for it, narcissists and psychopaths go to great lengths to create circular conversations that go nowhere

Give me the man and I will give you the case against him

Give me the man and I will give you the case against him"[1] (Polish: Dajcie mi człowieka, a paragraf się znajdzie; translated to English more literally as "give me the man; there'll be a paragraph for him",[2] Russian: Был бы человек, а статья найдется, also translated as "give me the man, and I will find the crime [for him]",[3] or "show me the man and I'll show you the crime"[4]) is a saying that was popularized in Poland in the period of the People's Republic of Poland, attributed to the Stalinist-era Soviet jurist Andrey

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_me_the_man_and_I_will_give_you_the_case_against_him

Trump was right: 'Russian collusion' was a hoax. Good luck regaining public's trust.

The FBI does not dispute the special counsel's findings, but says it has already taken action and added safeguards in its investigations.

That is a huge win for Trump, who has for years called out his unfair treatment by the FBI – and a media all too willing to find blame in the former president’s actions. 

The investigation into the "collusion" clouded Trump’s entire presidency, and Democrats harnessed the tale to paint Trump as an illegitimate president. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/05/17/durham-report-vindicates-trump-fbi-russia-investigation/70222344007/

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TailingsPond said:

You have gone too far into the cesspool but I let you go with political views thinking this time we won't go the same road as before. This wasn't an original topic of this thread anyway. So lets stop it right here. All political posts (reffering to Trump, Biden, Republicans, Democrats,...) will be deleted. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Selva said:

You have gone too far into the cesspool but I let you go with political views thinking this time we won't go the same road as before. This wasn't an original topic of this thread anyway. So lets stop it right here. All political posts (reffering to Trump, Biden, Republicans, Democrats,...) will be deleted. 

Please just close the thread.

• Haha 1

(edited)

By CMOP
09/10/2020

Politics has taken over our energy forum. In order to foment a return to the original intention of this forum, going forward, all threads of a divisive political nature that have nothing to do with energy in any form will be locked and deleted. That includes conspiracy theories of any kind, fun as they may be. Thank you for understanding. I'm sure there are many conspiracy theory forums that would be interested in such comments.

Yet here we are with a long running thread with "Political divide" right in the title. 

Sexual assault is not a political or energy issue. Do not allow the normalization of heinous behaviour just because the people like Trump.  Even if Trump is innocent the comments made here are somewhere between crude and illegal.

@Selva

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Selva said:

All political posts (reffering to Trump, Biden, Republicans, Democrats,...) will be deleted. 

Quoted for record.

I predict the chances of that happening is between 0.001 to 0.01 percent.

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

6 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Give me the man and I will give you the case against him

Give me the man and I will give you the case against him"[1] (Polish: Dajcie mi człowieka, a paragraf się znajdzie; translated to English more literally as "give me the man; there'll be a paragraph for him",[2] Russian: Был бы человек, а статья найдется, also translated as "give me the man, and I will find the crime [for him]",[3] or "show me the man and I'll show you the crime"[4]) is a saying that was popularized in Poland in the period of the People's Republic of Poland, attributed to the Stalinist-era Soviet jurist Andrey

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_me_the_man_and_I_will_give_you_the_case_against_him

Can you be more clear about what you are trying to say? I realize you are probably  saying it implies the presumption of guilt, rather than innocence. Others here may not.

The presumption of guilt does apply, once an attorney has the facts of a case (I doubt that an attorney brings a case without supporting facts), declares a prosecutor, and obtains a True Bill decision from a Grand Jury, doesn't it? (unless a defendant waives the grand jury process and agrees to be charged).  After that, the  matter proceeds to Court.   And papers begins to fly out of other attorney's office(s) as the monies (might, in the case of #45) flow in...

When a Grand Jury decides "no bill" (the Grand Jury didn't find enough evidence to indict), that's the end of the matter, unless significant new evidence arises, that the prosecutor can present to a new grand jury, and try again for an indictment.

Once a Prosecutor has an indictment, they MUST presume guilt, and good Prosecutors are prepared to show that presumption both in, and out, of COURT.  The Judge (and staff) and the Jury are the ONLY parties in a Court of Law that MUST presume innocence.  So don't place blame on Fani Willis or Jack Smith, or whoever, for doing their job!

Heck, I think that the Defendant could be another party in the Court that could also presume guilt? Never mind...

Federal Grand Jury members are chosen through TWO successive random processes from a pool. So don't place blame on the Grand Jury members for doing their duty!

Unless I pass through voir dire and I am on a jury, I otherwise have a right to "presume" either way.  Or not.  Either before, during, or after court. So do "court observers". So do you.

We all have biases and prejudices.

OH! BTW!  A ham sandwich CANNOT be indicted.

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

OH! BTW!  A ham sandwich CANNOT be indicted

Ya Don't Say..now perhaps a articulation on this reverse mortgage speculation. 

I do understand looking at life thru rose colored glasses...Yet black and white print is somewhat hard to miss..then again if selective hearing is possible I give you selective reasoning is quite possible. The truth is out there, one only needs to acknowledge it.

give me the man, and I will find the crime [for him]",[3] or "show me the man and I'll show you the crime"[4]) 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Can we start a betting pool on the first user who makes a political post without it getting deleted within 24 hours?

User discretion is advised.

Let The Drama Unfold!

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

16 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I do understand looking at life thru rose colored glasses...Yet black and white print is somewhat hard to miss..then again if selective hearing is possible I give you selective reasoning is quite possible. The truth is out there, one only needs to acknowledge it.

Every person on the planet has both selective hearing and reasoning.

Both you and I.

If the truth is "out there", it's not a matter of acknowledgement.  It's just "out there".  The truth just is.

What manner of truths do you acknowledge that might "raise my eyebrows"?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And, somehow, the petroleum faction blames #46 for poor energy policies??  Somebody's makin' a WHOLE lotta money!

"The United States produced more crude oil than any other country in 2023, for the sixth year in a row, with production averaging 12.9 million barrels per day, up from 12.3 million bpd in 2019, which set a global record at the time, according to the Energy Information Administration (EIA)"

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/US-Remains-King-of-Oil-Output-Crown-for-Sixth-Year.html

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, turbguy said:

Every person on the planet has both selective hearing and reasoning.

Both you and I.

If the truth is "out there", it's not a matter of acknowledgement.  It's just "out there".  The truth just is.

What manner of truths do you acknowledge that might "raise my eyebrows"?

Visual aids for the simple folks with open eyes.

truths venn.png

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Oil price needs to take ownership of what they host and the outcomes thereof.  The moderation team can choose to host rape sympathizers and terrorists - which other websites certainly do - or not.  They just need to decide what side of law and morality they want to be on.

Climate change denial I will give them a pass on, they probably don't have young human loved ones to care about.  Why not allow people to spread climate change denial and screw up the planet? No love.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Rolling Eye 1

8 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Oil price needs to take ownership of what they host and the outcomes thereof.  The moderation team can choose to host rape sympathizers and terrorists - which other websites certainly do - or not.  They just need to decide what side of law and morality they want to be on.

Climate change denial I will give them a pass on, they probably don't have young human loved ones to care about.  Why not allow people to spread climate change denial and screw up the planet? No love.

Are you alright??

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Are you alright??

No, I'm not alright.  I fight for what is good for people and the planet and get stymied by ignorant people. 

You don't make change by being a quiet little weakling.  I will do whatever I can to help.

These people pretend to hate censorship but have no problem with my posts being deleted.

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

I argue in favour of environment and human heath protection, defence of democracy, and human rights.

If I am the bad guy on the forum that means they want a dirty cancerous planet where women can be raped, and votes don't matter.

Who is the bad person (females can be bad too)?

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

2 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

I argue in favour of environment and human heath protection, defence of democracy, and human rights.

If I am the bad guy on the forum that means they want a dirty cancerous planet where women can be raped, and votes don't matter.

Who is the bad person (females can be bad too)?

I dont think any sane human being advocates rape or atrocities against their fellow man/woman, no matter which political party they support.

This is massively off topic to be honest

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

This is massively off topic to be honest

Defence of democracy and human rights is fully on topic.

People pretend they want freedom of speech.

When this forum deletes their crimes it is an okay form of censorship!

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

People who actually try to enact change encounter resistance.  If you are not encountering resistance you are doing nothing but playing on your computer or reading a newspaper.

I like to use my mind to fight ignorance.

I am not going to throw out my IQ scores, but it should be obvious I am smarter than the average Joe.  I will fight with wit and win.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Downvote 1

On 3/10/2024 at 2:30 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Not what so ever, the Georgia case is DOA IN regards to Fanni moving forward. Pandora box has been broken in that case. I look forward towards FL...have you not noticed the direction it's going? Do you not remember that case was transferred to Florida...they are cleaning up that abortion.

moved. Trump’s legal team in New York had earlier argued that he could not receive a fair trial in liberal Manhattan in that case.

While it is unclear if Trump would have been successful in moving the case from the liberal-leaning US capital, the expected challenge would have likely delayed the proceedings.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/6/12/five-things-to-expect-from-trumps-appearance-in-florida-court

Speaking to facts and direction..you have yet to articulate Trumps reverse mortgage concept?

Liberal leaning is the ultimate understatement! Washington D.C is a disgrace to the entire country and should be moved to the center of the country, bit by bit. It does not represent normal Americans. 

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

Liberal leaning is the ultimate understatement! Washington D.C is a disgrace to the entire country and should be moved to the center of the country, bit by bit. It does not represent normal Americans. 

Indeed! A unfortunate event has occurred. Sadly I must report the Drama has ceased to unfold here. It would appear to trigger pyscopthic episode's amoungest some member's. 

None the less this drama is playing out in reality, political lawfare is being reined in...and one fantasic act has began. A court case in GA is coming to a climactic end.

• Haha 1