RP

America Is Exceptional in Its Political Divide

3 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

People need to learn how to be environmentalist without being a useful idiot for the far left globalist movement run my wealthy elitists, NGO's and the United Nations. Environmentalism can lead to a technocratic state as was attempted during the Covid deceptions and misinformation. It is always going on in the climate change activity and related extremism. They create false emergencies to take power. Millionaires like Obama get as close as they can to the ocean and invest in beachfront property. DEI is the latest scam they have going and must be busted up. Wake up folks. 

Had not this thread been muffled I could now speak to the NY trial. It's has been so badly orchestrated even the NY times is embarrassed. 

Side note...what ever happened to GA trial..rumor has it they found a rug to sweep it under...one big rug to hide that tussey.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Ron Wagner said:

People need to learn how to be environmentalist without being a useful idiot for the far left globalist movement run my wealthy elitists, NGO's and the United Nations. Environmentalism can lead to a technocratic state as was attempted during the Covid deceptions and misinformation. It is always going on in the climate change activity and related extremism. They create false emergencies to take power. Millionaires like Obama get as close as they can to the ocean and invest in beachfront property. DEI is the latest scam they have going and must be busted up. Wake up folks. 

dude what the hell are you now babbling about.......

Environmentalism can lead to a technocratic state????????????  They create false emergencies to take power????????

get back on your meds

• Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Why revitalization of US infrastructure, loosening the chains off disposable income, lowering transportation bills across the country,lowering heating bills. The effects will stabilize the world...Russia and Iran will be nuturterd..

They call that MAGA I do believe.

what is nuturterd??????

you making up new words again????

cut off nuts?????? nut......ur......terd

Edited by notsonice
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

Trump is a wealthy elitist (he has the most exclusive clubs).  He uses deception and misinformation (bank fraud).   He uses the false emergency of border security and fraudulent elections in an attempt to take power. He invests in beachfront property in Florida.

Trump is everything you report to hate.

(edited)

Oilprice all I asked is you to notify me when you delete my posts.

Your MAGA cult moderation is ridiculous.   You allow Biden slander all the time.  Biden is the POTUS by the way. 

@Selva

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

They create false emergencies to take power?

The millions of global covid deaths spanning numerous nations was clearly the work of the democrats in the USA. :)  A false emergency that unfortunately happened during Trump's term...

Ron has drank the MAGA kool aid.

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Had not this thread been muffled I could now speak to the NY trial. It's has been so badly orchestrated even the NY times is embarrassed. 

Side note...what ever happened to GA trial..rumor has it they found a rug to sweep it under...one big rug to hide that tussey.

You are going to be sore when he loses.

Edited by TailingsPond

7 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

They call that MAGA I do believe.

as a non American

Does MAGA mean "mental ability greatly abated"?