RP

America Is Exceptional in Its Political Divide

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Wonder what spin EWO will come up with on this?

Something was supposed to "happen" with the Biden family investigation by the end of September.

Still waiting...

"Just two more weeks" comes to mind.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

It appears the Honorable Representative from Ohio has just experienced a third "mule kick".

Those "kicks" don't appear to be getting weaker, just 10% stronger with each pass...

What was that definition of insanity?  Oh yeah!  Doing the same thing again and again, and expecting different results.

A forth mule kick is in order.

the GOP infighting gets worse and worse......2024 is right around the corner..........

Will we enter the holiday period with a government shutdown with airports closed????

where is EWO ??? is this act 3 in some grand scheme??? ha ha ha

or did someone pull the fire alarm on the GOP and they all headed home to lick their wounds.........House is in recess and no path forward for the GOP......Priceless 

This shit show was brought to you by the unstable Genius ???? Trump

Edited by notsonice

(edited)

7 hours ago, notsonice said:

the GOP infighting gets worse and worse......2024 is right around the corner..........

Will we enter the holiday period with a government shutdown with airports closed????

or did someone pull the fire alarm on the GOP and they all headed home to lick their wounds.........House is in recess and no path forward for the GOP......Priceless 

What’s most unsettling is that it’s not at all clear what the House Republicans are even fighting over any more, let alone if any GOP leader can fix it.

The Republican chaos that erupted Oct. 3, when a small band of eight hardliners led by Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida orchestrated McCarthy’s historic ouster, has mushroomed into angry speech and grievances, new factions and untested alliances.

"Prediction":

November 4th, 2024

1. House Republicans finally elect Bob, the janitor, as Speaker.
  2. The next day, the GOP loses the House majority.
Edited by turbguy

23 hours ago, notsonice said:

16 hours ago, turbguy said:

What’s most unsettling is that it’s not at all clear what the House Republicans are even fighting over any more, let alone if any GOP leader can fix it.

The Republican chaos that erupted Oct. 3, when a small band of eight hardliners led by Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida orchestrated McCarthy’s historic ouster, has mushroomed into angry speech and grievances, new factions and untested alliances.

"Prediction":

November 4th, 2024

1. House Republicans finally elect Bob, the janitor, as Speaker.
  2. The next day, the GOP loses the House majority.

Quite a drama is not! And to think it evolves around 8 congressman from NY...Imagine that ever time a charge is made NY is front and center...GA is the only anomaly...a county prosecutor indicting a former president...another first in US history.

Have patience gentlemen the middleast drama has waded into the foray..how this all ends is beyond reasoning..But it will end soon enough in a manner no one will be able to anticipate...

Can you imagine Kamala Harris as president? Now that's forbidding.

• Rolling Eye 1

14 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Quite a drama is not! And to think it evolves around 8 congressman from NY...Imagine that ever time a charge is made NY is front and center...GA is the only anomaly...a county prosecutor indicting a former president...another first in US history.

Watching them plead guilty is entertaining.

Do you still believe the election was stolen? Powell and Chesebro straight out said under oath they were committing a conspiracy.  Do you deny that?

(edited)

9 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Have patience gentlemen the middleast drama has waded into the foray..how this all ends is beyond reasoning..But it will end soon enough in a manner no one will be able to anticipate...

Can you imagine Kamala Harris as president? Now that's forbidding.

It's somewhat pleasing to watch the "drama".

It's NOT going to be pleasing to experience the "drama".  The probability of order evolving from chaos is very low.

Here are the eight House Republicans who voted to oust McCarthy:

• Andy Biggs of Arizona
  • Ken Buck of Colorado
  • Tim Burchett of Tennessee
  • Eli Crane of Arizona
  • Matt Gaetz of Florida
  • Bob Good of Virginia
  • Nancy Mace of South Carolina
  • Matt Rosendale of Montana

Hmmm...   No one from New York.  Strange...

Kamala Harris as president certainly will do a better job then either you or I.  What's forbidding about that?

Still waiting on any movement on Biden, BTW.

Just 2 more weeks??

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

32 minutes ago, turbguy said:

It's somewhat pleasing to watch the "drama".

It's NOT going to be pleasing to experience the "drama".  The probability of order evolving from chaos is very low.

Here are the eight House Republicans who voted to oust McCarthy:

• Andy Biggs of Arizona
  • Ken Buck of Colorado
  • Tim Burchett of Tennessee
  • Eli Crane of Arizona
  • Matt Gaetz of Florida
  • Bob Good of Virginia
  • Nancy Mace of South Carolina
  • Matt Rosendale of Montana

Hmmm...   No one from New York.  Strange...

Kamala Harris as president certainly will do a better job then either you or I.  What's forbidding about that?

Just 2 more weeks??

Turbguy your hopeless...I guess that would come from that high mountain air. 

But it seems the press is avoiding certain Republican operatives? Below is a link that scratched around the edges. Odd once upon a time there was a rising star, not so much anymore. In remembrance to Liz Cheney a true patriot...or so she thought.

Some NY GOP House members go it alone on Jordan vote

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/17/some-ny-gop-house-members-go-it-alone-on-jordan-vote-00122099

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

41 minutes ago, turbguy said:

Just 2 more weeks??

Yes that's a conundrum...impeach a sitting president with a world on the edge of war. But then there's the 9 billion big ones he recently gave to Iran... Odd is not...And just like that...POOF.

Lord Have Mercy does ring a bell now does it not?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Yes that's a conundrum...impeach a sitting president with a world on the edge of war. But then there's the 9 billion big ones he recently gave to Iran... Odd is not...And just like that...POOF.

There is no conundrum - your fantasy impeachment is a non-starter.

Answer the question; Do you still believe the election was stolen? 

Time to eat some crow or admit you are mentally handicapped.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

did they locate Joe Bidens missing parking ticket....oh the high crime for double parking........Gitmo????

(edited)

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Turbguy your hopeless...I guess that would come from that high mountain air. 

But it seems the press is avoiding certain Republican operatives? Below is a link that scratched around the edges. Odd once upon a time there was a rising star, not so much anymore. In remembrance to Liz Cheney a true patriot...or so she thought.

Some NY GOP House members go it alone on Jordan vote

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/17/some-ny-gop-house-members-go-it-alone-on-jordan-vote-00122099

If you feel I'm hopeless, reflect that there could be a similar perception of you from my aspect. 

It IS fun, isn't it??

That said, it appears that the NY representatives in your link are merely attempting to retain the office. That's the SOP of almost all politicians I am aware of, even if it involves lies, corruption, bullying, and outright misogyny.

Particularly in the case of dictators (hint, hint, x=22+23).

Liz would make a fine choice for Speaker in my view, and potentially from sufficient members of the House to make it happen.

Might that development be possible?

It would be Constitutional.

Then, there's Santos, persona non grata in the Long Island GOP conference amid his "legal woes", voting repeatedly for Jordan.

THAT says a lot.

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

23 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

There is no conundrum - your fantasy impeachment is a non-starter.

Answer the question; Do you still believe the election was stolen? 

Time to eat some crow or admit you are mentally handicapped.

23 hours ago, notsonice said:

did they locate Joe Bidens missing parking ticket....oh the high crime for double parking........Gitmo????

21 hours ago, turbguy said:

If you feel I'm hopeless, reflect that there could be a similar perception of you from my aspect. 

It IS fun, isn't it??

That said, it appears that the NY representatives in your link are merely attempting to retain the office. That's the SOP of almost all politicians I am aware of, even if it involves lies, corruption, bullying, and outright misogyny.

Particularly in the case of dictators (hint, hint, x=22+23).

Liz would make a fine choice for Speaker in my view, and potentially from sufficient members of the House to make it happen.

Might that development be possible?

It would be Constitutional.

Then, there's Santos, persona non grata in the Long Island GOP conference amid his "legal woes", voting repeatedly for Jordan.

THAT says a lot.

Well gentlemen it has been a rather busy two weeks. Since you have closed your eye's...Actually blinked let me illuminate the illuminatis work for you.

Comer Releases Evidence of Direct Payment to Joe Biden

WASHINGTON—House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) today announced the committee obtained bank records revealing a $200,000 direct payment from James and Sara Biden to Joe Biden in the form of a personal check. In September, Chairman Comer issued three subpoenas for Hunter and James Biden’s personal and business bank records.

Redacted-Check-1024x576.png

In 2018, James Biden received $600,000 in loans from, Americore—a financially distressed and failing rural hospital operator. According to bankruptcy court documents, James Biden received these loans “based upon representations that his last name, ‘Biden,’ could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.”

On March 1, 2018, Americore wired a $200,000 loan into James and Sara Biden’s personal bank account – not their business bank account. On the same day, James Biden wrote a $200,000 check from this same personal bank account to Joe Biden. 

https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-releases-evidence-of-direct-payment-to-joe-biden/

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well gentlemen it has been a rather busy two weeks. Since you have closed your eye's...Actually blinked let me illuminate the illuminatis work for you.

Gee, what was Joe in 2018?

Oh, I remember, he was a private citizen.

(edited)

9 hours ago, turbguy said:

Gee, what was Joe in 2018?

Oh, I remember, he was a private citizen.

Agreed, I do believe it's the other 49million 8000000 there chasing down or have they found it all? 

What you are seeing is the oversight committee work, which is entirely different from the congressional inquiry body. And then a actual impeachment preformed by Congress and of course a Senate trial from there

Once upon a time it was called a slow burn.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Agreed, I do believe it's the other 49million 8000000 there chasing down or have they found it all? 

What you are seeing is the oversight committee work, which is entirely different from the congressional inquiry body. And then a actual impeachment preformed by Congress and of course a Senate trial from there

Once upon a time it was called a slow burn.

Listen closely to politicians that are trying to grab your attention.

If they speak rhetoric instead of reason, it says they are parroting the words of others rather than thinking for themselves.

If their eyes glaze over and they blow snot bubbles when they talk, their minds are made up that they know what is best for you.

If a politician tries to appeal to the darker fringes of your mind (and we all have those) instead of to your conscience and to your own center, they are telling you precisely what they will do if given an election certificate.

Edited by turbguy

18 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You still refuse to answer the question.  With the recent confessions of conspiracy, do you still believe the election was stolen?

You could save some face by admitting your mistakes and learning from them.  The alternative is you remain committed to failure and continue to be the running joke. 

(edited)

36 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

You still refuse to answer the question.  With the recent confessions of conspiracy, do you still believe the election was stolen?

You could save some face by admitting your mistakes and learning from them.  The alternative is you remain committed to failure and continue to be the running joke. 

Full on Neanderthal mode are we? Or were you educated by Baboons? Maybe just a emotional outburst?

My personal opinion does not change history now does it. To that end neither does yours. I have lost count as just how many times I've stated no one put a badge on you.

The title of this thread would be of Discord in Amerca, to that end it is highly probable millions view the 2020 presidential election as a abortion in spirit. The final tally dubious in nature.

Donald Trump leads Joe Biden by 15 points in new poll of the 2024 US presidential race

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

My personal opinion does not change history now does it. To that end neither does yours. I have lost count as just how many times I've stated no one put a badge on you.

Nobody put a badge on me, but people with real badges and the law has found that my opinion was correct.  History will record it as such.

The criminals are confessing, the courts are prosecuting.  You can't complain about unfair trails when they straight out admit to their crimes.

Admit you were wrong and learn, or admit you still hang onto misguided beliefs.  If you remained convinced of your beliefs you you should feel no shame restating them.

(edited)

1 hour ago, TailingsPond said:

Nobody put a badge on me, but people with real badges and the law has found that my opinion was correct.  History will record it as such.

The criminals are confessing, the courts are prosecuting.  You can't complain about unfair trails when they straight out admit to their crimes.

Ya Don't say...Trending US disgust with the Biden administration. Take notes here Trump 2017 Biden 2023.

Voter trust & confidence in institutions hits rock-bottom

Six years ago, record numbers had faith in the FBI (80%) and the high court (83%), and over half trusted Congress (53%).  Since then, confidence is not only on the decline, but has reached new lows: the FBI is down to 59%, the Supreme Court 48%, and Congress 34%.

Over half say Trump’s handling of classified documents put national security

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-voter-trust-confidence-institutions-hits-rock-bottom

PHOTO-1.png

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ya Don't say...Trending US disgust with the Biden administration. Take notes here Trump 2017 Biden 2023.

Voter trust & confidence in institutions hits rock-bottom

Over half say Trump’s handling of classified documents put national security

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-voter-trust-confidence-institutions-hits-rock-bottom

Once again avoiding the question.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

7 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Once again avoiding the question.

The country as whole has answered your question...quite clearly. My opinion means little in relation to the total US voting block.

PHOTO-1.png

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The country as whole has answered your question...quite clearly 

Yes there is mass agreement that there was no election fraud.

Now is time for you to eat crow.

4 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Yes there is mass agreement that there was no election fraud.

Polls show quite opposite, actual disgust. Perhaps the DOJ should lay down another indictment...I leave that with you.

PHOTO-1.png

14 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Polls show quite opposite, actual disgust. Perhaps the DOJ should lay down another indictment...I leave that with you.

PHOTO-1.png

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

3 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Ya Don't Say.

Donald Trump leads Joe Biden by 15 points in new poll of the 2024 US presidential race