RP

America Is Exceptional in Its Political Divide

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Frankly I've never understood TDS, by all appearances it seems to be a out of body experience. Triggering a end of life experience? Dark clouds are now forming across this land...I would suggest you ground yourself..

trump-meme-6.jpg

oh boy your deal leader post.....

Does he look like that in your dreams????

swap out his suit and tie for an orange jumper, bring your self to reality

I do not think his mugshot looked like what you posted

PS enjoy the trials.......looks like his dance card is filling up fast...how many felony charges to date?????

oh my, I hope the got his passport........

The storm is already here......and it is look like your dear leader is not going to escape Justice

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Great point turbguy..quite relevant.

Millions flowed to Biden family members. Don’t pretend it doesn’t matter.

Comer contends that bank records confirm more than $10 million in payments, run through at least 20 businesses, mostly limited liability companies, to the president’s son Hunter Biden; the president’s brother, James Biden; James’s wife, Sara Jones Biden; Hallie Biden (widow of Joe Biden’s son Beau, who died in 2015); Hunter’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; Hunter’s current wife, Melissa Cohen; and, as Comer noted, “three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/05/18/foreign-payments-to-biden-family-members/

Another "shiny object"...

(edited)

20 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Again your posting quite relevant points of interest. I give you the new face of the US dept of justice.

No white knight’: Jack Smith’s record rife with mistrials, overturned convictions, judicial rebukes

review found that Mr. Smith’s team followed the same playbook in the Trump case as in other high-stakes political prosecutions of both Republicans and Democrats. That playbook has resulted in a spotty record:

• Mr. Smith’s conviction against former Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell, a Republican accused of accepting payments and gifts in violation of federal public corruption laws, was overturned by the Supreme Court.

• The case against former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina, a Democratic presidential candidate accused of illegally using campaign cash to conceal his mistress and love child, ended with a hung jury and mistrial.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/4/jack-smiths-record-rife-mistrials-overturned-convi/

Ahhh...

The "Washington Times"!  The pinnacle of journalistic excellence!

Founded by Korean Sun Myung Moon.  “The Washington Times will become the instrument in spreading the truth about God to the world.”

The same newspaper that:

On January 7th, 2021, the day after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol Building in Washington DC, They falsely published an article claiming Antifa was behind the attack. At least they subsequently corrected the article after it was proven false.

And further:

Failed Fact Checks

In any event, consider the following:

Is using a written note to ask a bank teller for 11,780 dollars "free speech?"

The phrase “Your money or your life!” does not protect a mugger from going to jail.

Edited by turbguy

20 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Frankly I've never understood TDS, by all appearances it seems to be a out of body experience. Triggering a end of life experience? Dark clouds are now forming across this land...I would suggest you ground yourself..

trump-meme-6.jpg

"Members of jury. Your Honor."

"My client has grown up with the disadvantage of a sheltered life. His father was wealthy, resulting in my client's every need being catered to and imbuing him with the life long misconception that he was special and his very existence mattered to the entire world. He was taught greed was a good thing, rules are for small people, and ultimately, was lulled into believing that he possessed exceptional business acumen and above average intelligence. Indeed, he was even given his own television show to display said feats of management success, when in fact, his book, "The Art of The Deal," was ghostwritten and he actually knows nothing of management or high finance. This set the stage for some erroneous decisions during his presidency, to be sure, but we all make mistakes, your Honor. At issue here is, was he willfully trying to subvert the election. I submit, no. We would like to show in our defense that Mr. Trump was not committing acts of a criminal nature. He is the victim of being delusional, as reinforced by his history of unearned accolades and wealth. In summation, he is simply stupid".

"Thank you, members of the jury and your Honor."

• Haha 2

(edited)

7 hours ago, turbguy said:

"Members of jury. Your Honor."

"My client has grown up with the disadvantage of a sheltered life. His father was wealthy, resulting in my client's every need being catered to and imbuing him with the life long misconception that he was special and his very existence mattered to the entire world. He was taught greed was a good thing, rules are for small people, and ultimately, was lulled into believing that he possessed exceptional business acumen and above average intelligence. Indeed, he was even given his own television show to display said feats of management success, when in fact, his book, "The Art of The Deal," was ghostwritten and he actually knows nothing of management or high finance. This set the stage for some erroneous decisions during his presidency, to be sure, but we all make mistakes, your Honor. At issue here is, was he willfully trying to subvert the election. I submit, no. We would like to show in our defense that Mr. Trump was not committing acts of a criminal nature. He is the victim of being delusional, as reinforced by his history of unearned accolades and wealth. In summation, he is simply stupid".

"Thank you, members of the jury and your Honor."

One of the most poignant phrases ever uttered...

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates                    

Proving a state of mind

This indictment has given Trump a open door to litigate the 2020 election over and over again in a court of law. Perhaps the most astounding aspect of this drama would be the power of the subpoena...A power he never has been able to execute...nor will he be denied to execute this fundamental right of defense.

It's almost unbelievable...can anyone imagine Donald Trump not blowing his Trumpet..."The Election Was Stolen"

One can only imagine whom he will call to the stand..It will be Eye Opening.

Mean while...The drama is starting to unfold. What a time in US history.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/08/barack-obama-is-also-scared-shitless-that-donald-trump-could-win-another-term-report

Barack Obama Is Also Scared Shitless That Donald Trump Could Win Another Term: Report

7unk2h.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

One of the most poignant phrases ever uttered...

Life Is Like A Box A Box Of                              Chocolates 

Proving a state of mind

This indictment has given Trump a open door to litigate the 2020 election over and over again in a court of law. Perhaps the most astounding aspect of this drama would be the power of the subpoena...A power he never has been able to execute...nor will he be denied to execute this fundamental right of defense.

It's almost unbelievable...can anyone imagine Donald Trump not blowing his Trumpet..."The Election Was Stolen"

One can only imagine whom he will call to the stand..It will be Eye Opening.

Mean while...The drama is starting to unfold. What a time in US history.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/08/barack-obama-is-also-scared-shitless-that-donald-trump-could-win-another-term-report

Barack Obama Is Also Scared Shitless That Donald Trump Could Win Another Term: Report

7unk2h.jpg

It, indeed, will be interesting.

We seem to have a lack of any "middle ground.

Such as:

There is no middle ground on treasonous, conspiratorial, fraudulent behavior – these are crimes and, arguably, the worst crimes one could commit against their own country.

There is no middle ground on slavery.

There is no middle ground on allowing Americans to die through inaction in response to natural disasters and global health crises.

There is no middle ground on gunning down school children or wearing an AR-15 rifle pin and throwing away a pin to remember a Uvalde victim.

There is no middle ground on jeopardizing national security and retaining and sharing classified documents.

There is no middle ground on breaking campaign finance (i.e., hush money schemes) laws.

There should be no middle ground on tolerance of crime, period.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Ohh Turbguy your hyperbole is halirous..."we" I like that. Your we arrogance was once on full display..As I've stated prior and will again state...

The Cast Is Set Let The Drama Play Out 

I might suggest popcorn..Not so Greasy!

Dem lawmaker says KFC chicken he ate at hearing to mock Barr ‘wasn’t wonderful’

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/442220-dem-lawmaker-says-kfc-chicken-he-ate-at-hearing-to-mock-barr/amp/

cohensteven_050219gn3_lead (1).jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

After "birthers", "the largest Inauguration crowd ever", "Covid will be gone by summer" (of 2020), "if I lose, the election was stolen",

'states want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud', 'I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building...', 'We fight like hell and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.' .... "it's all a political witch hunt"...  

Yes, there is a 'Great Divide' in America, with a large gathering of extremely mentally challenged gathered at one end.

This is why there can never be an "accepting middle ground".   I can't "reconcile" with STUPID.

(edited)

13 hours ago, lexington green said:

states want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud', 'I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building...', 'We fight like hell and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.' .... "it's all a political witch hunt"...  

Mr Green it would seem your thoughts are omitting a rather fundamental foundation...oddly enough the word Green once again rears its incompetent foundations.

Did Dems' Video Omit Trump's Telling Supporters To 'Peacefully and Patriotically' Protest at Capitol?

In a video displayed during U.S. President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial on Feb. 9, 2021, House Democrats did not show footage of Trump telling supporters on Jan. 6 to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-peacefully-and-patriotically/

Now as to stupid...in your words. Perhaps the true insurrection in this land in my thoughts.

Schumer’s ‘You will pay the price’ warning to justices sparks finger-pointing over hypocrisy, ‘selective outrage’

Warnings that judges, let alone members of the Supreme Court, will “pay the price” and “won’t know what hit” them sound ominous. Schumer spokesman Justin Goodman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/05/schumer-trump-supreme-court/

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Mr Green it would seem your thoughts are omitting a rather fundamental foundation...oddly enough the word Green once again rears its incompetent foundations.

Did Dems' Video Omit Trump's Telling Supporters To 'Peacefully and Patriotically' Protest at Capitol?

In a video displayed during U.S. President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial on Feb. 9, 2021, House Democrats did not show footage of Trump telling supporters on Jan. 6 to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-peacefully-and-patriotically/

Now as to stupid...in your words. Perhaps the true insurrection in this land in my thoughts.

Schumer’s ‘You will pay the price’ warning to justices sparks finger-pointing over hypocrisy, ‘selective outrage’

Warnings that judges, let alone members of the Supreme Court, will “pay the price” and “won’t know what hit” them sound ominous. Schumer spokesman Justin Goodman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/05/schumer-trump-supreme-court/

You are supporting snoopes and Washington post now? :)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-termination-us-constitution/

https://www.snopes.com/collections/trumps-election-fraud-claims/

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

17 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Great humor is it not! As I stated long ago...The cast is set let the drama begin..

DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS 

Now that I will have many Days of Days with...or something along that line.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Rob Wagner blames the unions.  I could not agree more.  The police unions are fundamentally breaking down democracy in the US.

On 8/6/2023 at 1:24 AM, turbguy said:

There is no middle ground on allowing Americans to die through inaction in response to natural disasters and global health crises.

Does that justify using a pseudo-science to create a mindless political cult? Sorry, you could use that argument to justify that German government from the 1930s, whose cynical pseudo-scientific racial theories were used to inculcate mindless followers in a march to world disaster.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

...and just to "mix things up":

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/desantiss-florida-approves-climate-denial-videos-in-schools/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fascisms-history-offers-lessons-about-todays-attacks-on-education/

Florida’s current Board of Education includes three lawyers, one doctor, two business executives and just one teacher (who was appointed in March).

Mussolini solidified his power in the 1920s. He increasingly placed restrictions on school curricula (and public discourse) until the regime announced the development of national textbooks produced by a handful of party faithful. These texts prioritized content supporting fascist ideology and conforming to a pseudo-scientific vision of the world, including Mussolini’s resurrection of ancient Rome’s glory; Italians’ racial superiority and right to invade sovereign kingdoms; women’s national obligation to be mothers of future soldiers (and Jewish racial inferiority).

History may not repeat itself, but we should avoid letting it rhyme.

Edited by turbguy
  • Like 2

(edited)

On 8/17/2023 at 7:19 PM, turbguy said:

...and just to "mix things up":

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/desantiss-florida-approves-climate-denial-videos-in-schools/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fascisms-history-offers-lessons-about-todays-attacks-on-education/

Florida’s current Board of Education includes three lawyers, one doctor, two business executives and just one teacher (who was appointed in March).

Mussolini solidified his power in the 1920s. He increasingly placed restrictions on school curricula (and public discourse) until the regime announced the development of national textbooks produced by a handful of party faithful. These texts prioritized content supporting fascist ideology and conforming to a pseudo-scientific vision of the world, including Mussolini’s resurrection of ancient Rome’s glory; Italians’ racial superiority and right to invade sovereign kingdoms; women’s national obligation to be mothers of future soldiers (and Jewish racial inferiority).

History may not repeat itself, but we should avoid letting it rhyme.

Fascism you say..We are in agreement.

DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS

CIA SUED for working with the Biden campaign to produce 'Dirty 51' intel letter calling Hunter's laptop disinformation

• The letter was signed by 51 intel officials in 2020 immediately before the presidential election 
  • It falsely claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop had all the 'classic earmarks of a Russian information operation' 
  • Government watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit Thursday 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12418699/CIA-SUED-allegedly-working-Biden-campaign-produce-Dirty-51-intel-letter-calling-Hunters-laptop-disinformation.html

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

19 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:
  • It falsely claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop had all the 'classic earmarks of a Russian information operation' 

You are obsessed with that laptop.  Try to move on; nothing is going to undo the past.  Watch the current gold fish fry.

(edited)

21 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Fascism you say..We are in agreement.

CIA SUED for working with the Biden campaign to produce 'Dirty 51' intel letter calling Hunter's laptop disinformation

• The letter was signed by 51 intel officials in 2020 immediately before the presidential election 
  • Government watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit Thursday 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12418699/CIA-SUED-allegedly-working-Biden-campaign-produce-Dirty-51-intel-letter-calling-Hunters-laptop-disinformation.html

I have heard you can sue a ham sandwich.

Keep using those great resources:

Daily Mail-

Failed Fact Checks

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

Suing for a ham sandwich? Must be a progressive liberal type of thing..LMAO they have been a smidgen off center as of late...have they not!

I am under the impression they are about to uncover a internal email that made the rounds of Obama's security apparatus... Oh the drama is enticing is it not!

Act 1 has closed, act 2 is about to begin. The possibilities are endless..The intrigue unparalleled,  how much longer can the press suppress..Oh look!

Joe Biden and the 51 Spies of 2020

We’re now learning that his campaign helped gin up the disinformation about Hunter’s laptop.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-biden-and-the-51-spies-of-2020-hunter-laptop-new-york-post-russia-disinformation-73072839

Why is public trust in American institutions, including the press, in free fall? One reason is the revelation last week that the Biden for President campaign helped to organize the open letter that spread disinformation about Hunter Biden’s famous laptop computer on Oct. 19, 2020.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

25 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I am under the impression they are about to uncover a internal email that made the rounds of Obama's security apparatus... Oh the drama is enticing is it not!

If you are under the impression something will happen soon that is a sure sign it will not occur.

• Haha 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

If you are under the impression something will happen soon that is a sure sign it will not occur.

I know right!

Judge limits Biden administration in working with social media companies

the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth.’ ”

https://apnews.com/article/social-media-protected-speech-lawsuit-injunction-148c1cd43f88a0284d5a3c53fd333727

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

On 8/20/2023 at 11:00 AM, TailingsPond said:

Ya Don't Say....

David Weiss, DOJ accused of making 'unholy mess' with Hunter Biden case: 'All over the map'

Honig said Weiss and Attorney General Merrick Garland 'are going to have to explain this at some point'

MEDIA

David Weiss, DOJ accused of making 'unholy mess' with Hunter Biden case: 'All over the map'

Honig said Weiss and Attorney General Merrick Garland 'are going to have to explain this at some point'

Published August 21, 2023 12:30pm EDT

David Weiss, DOJ accused of making 'unholy mess' with Hunter Biden case: 'All over the map'Video

CNN's Elie Honig criticized the DOJ and David Weiss on Monday for making an "unholy mess" of the Hunter Biden investigation. 

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig criticized the Department of Justice and Special Cousel David Weiss on Monday and said they made an "unholy mess" of the Hunter Biden investigation. 

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning," host Poppy Harlow cited reporting from the New York Times that said Weis was initially willing to forgo any charges against the president's son. The reporting also said that Weis changed his position after a "pair of I.R.S. officials on the case accused the Justice Department of hamstringing the investigation."

"The takeaway is that the DOJ has made an unholy mess of this whole Hunter Biden situation," Honig said. "I fault David Weiss, who I’ve spoken positively about on this show, given his long service as a U.S. attorney." 

"But if you look at that reporting, first he was willing to let this thing go all together. Political pressure ramped up, he backtracks and says, ‘oh no we’re going to need to take misdemeanor pleas.’ Then they go in to court ready to take misdemeanor pleas, more pressure, more testimony from the IRS and then this deal falls apart, and now he says, ‘well now I need to be called Special Counsel.’"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/david-weis-doj-accused-making-unholy-mess-with-hunter-biden-case-all-over-map

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Hmmm he doesnt look very happy!

th?id=OVFT.FbGVyw-XC3lRoCCIWUuFQS&pid=News&w=300&h=186&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90&dpr=1.3

He should as it seems to be strengthening his position in the polls weirdly!

(edited)

Look at the long list of people getting what they deserve.  :)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mugshot-rudy-giuliani-jenna-ellis-trump-georgia-surrender-rcna101670

But, but, but any day now the Illuminati some or secret cult is going to upend the deep state and drain the swamp.  Hahaha. 

Sad that most of the forum cockroaches have scurried off into their dark basements.  Anyone think 0R0 and Ward got arrested for their treasonous crimes yet?

Edited by TailingsPond