Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron Wagner

CHINA Economy Disaster - Employee Shortages, Retirement Age, Birth Rate & Ageing Population

(edited)

8 hours ago, frankfurter said:

uh, I see many instances, proven so, where the govt of Ukraine has deliberately targeted civilians in the Donbass and Crimea; residences, schools, hospitals, etc. In fact, the Ukros use civilians as human shields, and the Ukros have summarily executed POWs. I have not yet seen proof that Putin has done likewise.

uh, the Ukraine war stems from the basic human right people have to be free of oppression and to choose and form their own country and government.  Are you disputing such right?

utter

utter BS

the Chinese are not backing Putin for good reason......

Putin is not playing with a full deck of cards

how many Russians dead or wounded on the battle field

closing in on 350,000????

you should join your brothers on the battlefield ....Putin can use some fresh cannon fodder

I have not yet seen proof that Putin has done likewise.???? he is solely responsible for his war crimes and the War.....or is it okay to assign his crimes to his backers also.....

Hope he rots in hell and his supporters deserve the same

Russia will end up in collapse............just a matter of time

Hope every last Russian is sent packing out of  Crimea and the Donbass

does not matter if in a body bag or on the back of a horse drawn cart ...hopefully both at the same time.

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, frankfurter said:

uh, I see many instances, proven so, where the govt of Ukraine has deliberately targeted civilians in the Donbass and Crimea; residences, schools, hospitals, etc. In fact, the Ukros use civilians as human shields, and the Ukros have summarily executed POWs. I have not yet seen proof that Putin has done likewise.

uh, the Ukraine war stems from the basic human right people have to be free of oppression and to choose and form their own country and government.  Are you disputing such right?

Ukraine, ever since there is a record thousands years ago, it has always been a part of other empires. They might not feel they belong anywhere.

Hence, people of ukraine, especially above 30 or 35 years old, might not mind which country they belong to, as long as there is no war, peaceful life with consistent food supply on the desks. 

WWII, Ukraine took side of Germany hoping to be liberated. Germany shown them middle finger and thrashed the country. Many Jews, ukranians, were killed. Poland intended to take Ukraine. Russia to the defence and split poland with germany. 'o' '-'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine#History

Out of a sudden, there is a referendum in 1991. Heard it involved clergy, a group of pastors...... And may be a few people they could grasp from the road side. 'o' '-'

One sidedly, ukraine declared independence. Taaddaaalllaaaa....... It is a country on its own. 

Read another version, discussion was made with Russia in the presence of a third party. Terms and conditions were laid in a treaty. Not able to find this treaty any more. Roughly recalling a few:

Ukraine, a self administered state, can be granted independence provided:

1. All nuclear facilities and arms within ukraine belong to russia.

2. Ukraine must always remains a neutral ground, buffering the west and the east.

3. Etc. Violating of which, independence would be revoked. 

Hence, ukraine might no longer exists violating the rules in the treaty. What right are you referring to? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, specinho said:

Ukraine, ever since there is a record thousands years ago, it has always been a part of other empires. They might not feel they belong anywhere.

Hence, people of ukraine, especially above 30 or 35 years old, might not mind which country they belong to, as long as there is no war, peaceful life with consistent food supply on the desks. 

WWII, Ukraine took side of Germany hoping to be liberated. Germany shown them middle finger and thrashed the country. Many Jews, ukranians, were killed. Poland intended to take Ukraine. Russia to the defence and split poland with germany. 'o' '-'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine#History

Out of a sudden, there is a referendum in 1991. Heard it involved clergy, a group of pastors...... And may be a few people they could grasp from the road side. 'o' '-'

One sidedly, ukraine declared independence. Taaddaaalllaaaa....... It is a country on its own. 

Read another version, discussion was made with Russia in the presence of a third party. Terms and conditions were laid in a treaty. Not able to find this treaty any more. Roughly recalling a few:

Ukraine, a self administered state, can be granted independence provided:

1. All nuclear facilities and arms within ukraine belong to russia.

2. Ukraine must always remains a neutral ground, buffering the west and the east.

3. Etc. Violating of which, independence would be revoked. 

Hence, ukraine might no longer exists violating the rules in the treaty. What right are you referring to? 

During September 2022, the peoples of Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson held referendums on joining Russia. Over 90% of residents voted yes. This came after Ukraine bombed and murdered those residents for 8 years prior. 

The UN Charter establishes the basic human right for people to choose and be free of violence and oppression. 

(edited)

47 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

During September 2022, the peoples of Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson held referendums on joining Russia. Over 90% of residents voted yes. This came after Ukraine bombed and murdered those residents for 8 years prior. 

The UN Charter establishes the basic human right for people to choose and be free of violence and oppression. 

During September 2022, the peoples of Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson held referendums on joining Russia. Over 90% of residents voted yes...

sham vote ..............

image.png.ca7384d367bf3f3a64154a35be702ac9.pngVOA

enjoy having HIMARS being shoved up the white holes of your Russian pals sent to die for your beloved USSR????

when  you decided to attack a sovereign country such as Ukraine you thought  your dimwitted Russian pals  would be welcomed with open arms......????

HA HA HA.... stupid Russians never learn ..............

your advanced weapon systems and tanks turned out to be junk

WW1 human wave tactics is all Russia has left............Russian bodies left rotting everywhere

Does Russia have any tanks left??????

those T55's are tin cans that pop nicely when hit with a few kgs of plastics

your Russian pals should head back to their holes in Russia where they belong or they will be sent back in body bags

Crimea will be liberated and the great Russian Black Sea fleet will never sail again.......

Victory for Ukraine.........

NATO welcomes Sweden and Finland

Ukraine will join soon.......

Edited by notsonice
  • Great Response! 1

14 hours ago, notsonice said:

During September 2022, the peoples of Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson held referendums on joining Russia. Over 90% of residents voted yes...

sham vote ..............

enjoy having HIMARS being shoved up the white holes of your Russian pals sent to die for your beloved USSR????

when  you decided to attack a sovereign country such as Ukraine you thought  your dimwitted Russian pals  would be welcomed with open arms......????

WW1 human wave tactics is all Russia has left............Russian bodies left rotting everywhere

your Russian pals should head back to their holes in Russia where they belong or they will be sent back in body bags

Crimea will be liberated and the great Russian Black Sea fleet will never sail again.......

so, it's a case of... the referendums were a sham because I say so.  the referendums were no sham. 

The provinces today are in no different political situation than were the early US states in their declaration against King George. 

Besides, who are you, the US, the UK to decide how those people may live? 

16 hours ago, notsonice said:

sham vote ..............

We thought you always missed out the key info by being too deep into your preset mind...

Members posted photos showing rows of trucks line up in a very long queue outside a city years ago. Tyres were said to have punctured, body rusted, a few burnt, a few dented etc. Later, ukraine sent bombers there and blasted a few to claim victory of " very huge damage on the ground on russian side". 

While the talk was on tyres made in china could not last without routine move- about maintenance. Or, photos from reporters were from another conflict happened 10 years or so ago...

Then we have some people, who have just waken up from sleep, joining the topic from the middle and talking about those photogenic blasts as if real... 'o' '-'

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, specinho said:

We thought you always missed out the key info by being too deep into your preset mind...

Members posted photos showing rows of trucks line up in a very long queue outside a city years ago. Tyres were said to have punctured, body rusted, a few burnt, a few dented etc. Later, ukraine sent bombers there and blasted a few to claim victory of " very huge damage on the ground on russian side". 

While the talk was on tyres made in china could not last without routine move- about maintenance. Or, photos from reporters were from another conflict happened 10 years or so ago...

Then we have some people, who have just waken up from sleep, joining the topic from the middle and talking about those photogenic blasts as if real... 'o' '-'

more babble ....dude your posts are just gibberish

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 9:20 AM, Meredith Poor said:

I hear stuff like this all the time from people around me. I ask them 'How many people in the US do you consider to be absolutely worthless?'. I'd be interested in hearing your response.

South Korea is a very strict traditionalist society. A lot of Korea is Christian as a result of disillusionment with Buddhism or other religious orders common before Westerners showed up. This sounds like the kind of place you would be comfortable. Their fertility rate is below .7, meaning that Korea is having about 1/3rd as many babies as is necessary to replace the population. Other 'traditionalist' societies such as China and Japan are in the same boat.

So - no 'handouts'. If people can't vote at the ballot box, they vote with their feet. If they can't vote with their feet, they vote with their gonads. Such societies are on the fast track to extinction.

Take kids away from people that 'cant afford to have them', and pretty soon there are no kids. Those who 'have all the answers' and second-guess everyone else end up living with the consequences.

It is logical to encourage couples to have more children by providing support services and tax benefits to them. The USA just passed such a bill, but unfortunately it pales in comparison to Biden letting in millions of illegal aliens that all Americans must pay for. 

On 1/30/2024 at 7:38 PM, specinho said:

Russia has lost the war with Ukraine. As long as Europe continues to support it Europe will not have to worry about Russian aggression. Ukraine and Poland alone would crush Russia with support from the rest of Europe. All of NATO plus Japan and Korea would be helping to some extent as would Australia etc. 

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

It is logical to encourage couples to have more children by providing support services and tax benefits to them. The USA just passed such a bill, but unfortunately it pales in comparison to Biden letting in millions of illegal aliens that all Americans must pay for. 

if we relied on US citizens to populate the US we would be in a country with a declining population like Russia and China.......

This country always thrives on the import of cheap foreign labor both legal and illegal.............

The big winners are Americans who employ Illegals....and we all know at least 1 or 2 people who do this......

Nannies

Landscapers

Contractors

anyone who uses low skilled labor

Just last week my industrial space that I lease, had 2 Venezuelans  doing the snow removal...they spoke no English...if I complain to my landlord ...I guarantee he will not renew my lease....try to find Industrial space these days.

And the snow...you will not find any Gringos willing to shovel it

This country is built on immigrants......yep both legal and illegal

As long as there are crappy jobs with no Americans willing to do them you will have immigration

Unless you are up to shoveling snow for 12 or 14 hours a day

Fix the system........now we all know that would wipe out cheap labor

We all pay for those who do the dirty work one way or another...or should I say we all incur more debt

PS immigrants as a whole are a net zero liability the educated ones end up paying the costs in taxes for the no education immigrants......

Edited by notsonice
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

42 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

If Biden is letting them in, are they still illegal? ;)

Remember, if you continue to support trump that means you want the president to have total immunity to the laws.

Edited by TailingsPond

40 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

Russia has lost the war with Ukraine. As long as Europe continues to support it Europe will not have to worry about Russian aggression. Ukraine and Poland alone would crush Russia with support from the rest of Europe. All of NATO plus Japan and Korea would be helping to some extent as would Australia etc. 

Russia has not lost yet, they still have plenty of weapons of last resort.

NATO can't go to full war with Russia (without WWIII) and many nations are getting tired of sending the Ukraine so much military / financial aid.

8 hours ago, notsonice said:

if we relied on US citizens to populate the US we would be in a country with a declining population like Russia and China.......

This country always thrives on the import of cheap foreign labor both legal and illegal.............

The big winners are Americans who employ Illegals....and we all know at least 1 or 2 people who do this......

Nannies

Landscapers

Contractors

anyone who uses low skilled labor

Just last week my industrial space that I lease, had 2 Venezuelans  doing the snow removal...they spoke no English...if I complain to my landlord ...I guarantee he will not renew my lease....try to find Industrial space these days.

And the snow...you will not find any Gringos willing to shovel it

This country is built on immigrants......yep both legal and illegal

As long as there are crappy jobs with no Americans willing to do them you will have immigration

Unless you are up to shoveling snow for 12 or 14 hours a day

Fix the system........now we all know that would wipe out cheap labor

We all pay for those who do the dirty work one way or another...or should I say we all incur more debt

PS immigrants as a whole are a net zero liability the educated ones end up paying the costs in taxes for the no education immigrants......

I am only third generation from my grandmother who lived in New Mexico. She always said she was Spanish and I have a lot of Spanish blood but also Apache, French, Irish etc. She probably moved up from Juarez and was a Mexican speaker originally. My mother was born in New Mexico and the family then moved to St. Louis and settled permanently in Detroit. Most of my family is still there but we moved to California when I was five. My grandmother was probably illegal. 

The Spanish were actually the original founders of much of the South and most of the Southwestern and Western states , not including the Native Americans. If you talk to Mexican Americans some will say that we are in the middle of the reconquista (Referring to a Mexican retaking of lands which the Spanish originally controlled not to the Spanish reconquista liberating Spanish from the Moors.) By which they mean they are reconquering their previously owned territories, which is to some extent true. That said, I support legal immigration, not illegal. Most of my Detroit relatives stick to their liberal voting and I think the current flood of nine million immigrants, under Biden, and complicit Republicans was to gain cheap labor, as you concurred, and also to gain a larger number of Democrat votes, which has been part of their plan for several decades. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)#:~:text=Demographically%2C socially and culturally%2C the,Mexico seems unlikely....

27 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

I am only third generation from my grandmother who lived in New Mexico. She always said she was Spanish and I have a lot of Spanish blood but also Apache, French, Irish etc. She probably moved up from Juarez and was a Mexican speaker originally. My mother was born in New Mexico and the family then moved to St. Louis and settled permanently in Detroit. Most of my family is still there but we moved to California when I was five. My grandmother was probably illegal. 

The Spanish were actually the original founders of much of the South and most of the Southwestern and Western states , not including the Native Americans. If you talk to Mexican Americans some will say that we are in the middle of the reconquista (Referring to a Mexican retaking of lands which the Spanish originally controlled not to the Spanish reconquista liberating Spanish from the Moors.) By which they mean they are reconquering their previously owned territories, which is to some extent true. That said, I support legal immigration, not illegal. Most of my Detroit relatives stick to their liberal voting and I think the current flood of nine million immigrants, under Biden, and complicit Republicans was to gain cheap labor, as you concurred, and also to gain a larger number of Democrat votes, which has been part of their plan for several decades. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)#:~:text=Demographically%2C socially and culturally%2C the,Mexico seems unlikely....

It is all about Texas

Texas Texas Texas will turn blue in what year??? and when it does the GOP will never win a presidency again

this is all due to the racial makeup in Texas as America becomes more Latino ( I am talking about legal Latinos as a percentage of voters)

then the GOP gerrymandering in Texas will end in the year???????????.....this is the fear of the GOP

When the Texas house turns Democrat.....which will happen in the next 10 years. The national GOP Party is in deep trouble

Texas is moving left, but the state's laws aren't getting more progressive  - The Washington Post

US citizens who are Latino is the fear of the GOP....the GOP just tries to paint a picture of illegals that are voting which is not true at all

this is the reality the US voter makeup is changing slowly and this has nothing to do with the illegals 

Where Latinos have the most eligible voters in the 2020 election | Pew  Research Center

I have feared this since the elections started seeing massive fraud and got away from paper ballots etc. My own city does not want to see identification. We have few illegal mexicans but they will be coming  for work. In fact my contractor for a bathroom redo has some that do not speak English at all. Possibly recruited from Chicago. Our local Mexican restaurant has a high turnover of Mexicans but lately has hired some gringos. When I first moved here we had no Mexican restaurants. now we have several. 

The plan of bringing in illegal voters and future Democratic voters has been ramped up in the last few years. Some Republicans have joined with the solid Democratic votes to accomplish it. All states with high percentages of latino, Asian, and Muslim voters will tend toward voting Democrat. Georgia may be all it takes. It went to Biden last election, possibly through massive fraud in the cities. 

I am wondering how much Mexican cartel money is ending up in Democrat coffers. 

Here is a relatively new way they are cheating: https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/02/arizona-election-law-non-citizens-voting-2024-adrian-fontes/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Our Governor in Illinois has OKed hiring of illegal aliens for police officers. 

• Downvote 1

On 1/30/2024 at 7:38 PM, specinho said:

Russia is falling apart because of Putin's aggression. The longer it lasts the weaker Russia becomes. It is now basically a failed state with a currency only held up through losing their emergency funds. The people suffer greatly, the wealthy are angry too, as their money is dwindling. 

Almost 400,000 Russian soldiers are now dead or severely wounded. They are fighting a country that has a fourth of their population. Ukraine has far better fighters, far better weapons, and soon will have an air force. Russia is losing several tanks every day plus APCs, artillery pieces, aircraft, and even ships. Russia is recruiting Africans, and other foreigners but they will soon get word to their families of how they were deceived and misused. 

On 12/27/2023 at 5:54 AM, LaneLong said:

It's a complex puzzle, isn't it?Speaking of navigating complexities, it brings to mind how crucial it is for individuals to adapt to changing scenarios. Amidst all these economic shifts, one thing that stands out is that you should Hone Your Soft Skills. Whether in the workforce or facing societal changes, being adept at communication, collaboration, and adaptability is like having a superpower.In the face of employee shortages and an aging population, having strong soft skills becomes a game-changer. It not only helps bridge generational gaps but also fosters a more inclusive and productive environment. So, here's a thought: while we ponder global economic shifts, why not also invest in personal growth?

I think having hard practical skills and experience in the work involved is far more important right now, for most people. It may not be complex, but is in the most need.

1 hour ago, Ron Wagner said:

Russia is falling apart because of Putin's aggression. The longer it lasts the weaker Russia becomes. It is now basically a failed state with a currency only held up through losing their emergency funds. The people suffer greatly, the wealthy are angry too, as their money is dwindling. 

Almost 400,000 Russian soldiers are now dead or severely wounded. They are fighting a country that has a fourth of their population. Ukraine has far better fighters, far better weapons, and soon will have an air force. Russia is losing several tanks every day plus APCs, artillery pieces, aircraft, and even ships. Russia is recruiting Africans, and other foreigners but they will soon get word to their families of how they were deceived and misused. 

First stage of war saw Russia conquered a few places they want and retreat. The rest of ukraine, russia doesn't want. 

Second stage of war saw ukraine received huge monetary support from order following countries alliances want to thrash. UK, France, USA, Canada, Netherlands etc. 

Third stage saw Russia frozen foreign assets being confiscated and given to ukraine for free.

Russia must think. Deeply.

Disintegration of a country seems so easily done by those in so much power and not known by anyone.

But most of the cases, it is likely a decision made by respective leader involved.

They might have been over confi that they have things in control. And having the right friends in line.

They follow suggestion, feel proud they are part of something by choice, and the next thing they realize, they are torching the countries with their own hands, heads and relentless effort. 

Things could go both way, positive and negative. But they must decide wisely. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

19 hours ago, specinho said:

First stage of war saw Russia conquered a few places they want and retreat. The rest of ukraine, russia doesn't want. 

Second stage of war saw ukraine received huge monetary support from order following countries alliances want to thrash. UK, France, USA, Canada, Netherlands etc. 

Third stage saw Russia frozen foreign assets being confiscated and given to ukraine for free.

Russia must think. Deeply.

Disintegration of a country seems so easily done by those in so much power and not known by anyone.

But most of the cases, it is likely a decision made by respective leader involved.

They might have been over confi that they have things in control. And having the right friends in line.

They follow suggestion, feel proud they are part of something by choice, and the next thing they realize, they are torching the countries with their own hands, heads and relentless effort. 

Things could go both way, positive and negative. But they must decide wisely. 

Russia wanted all of Ukraine. That is why they tried to take Kiev first this time and failed. They wanted to pull Belarus into the war but Lukashenko is not willing. The Russian troops there would quickly be destroyed if they ever try to invade Ukraine. The people of Belarus want the Russians out just like Ukrainians and Moldovans do. Russia is doomed to become weaker and poorer unless the get peaceful leadership. 

5 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

Russia wanted all of Ukraine. That is why they tried to take Kiev first this time and failed. They wanted to pull Belarus into the war but Lukashenko is not willing. The Russian troops there would quickly be destroyed if they ever try to invade Ukraine. The people of Belarus want the Russians out just like Ukrainians and Moldovans do. Russia is doomed to become weaker and poorer unless the get peaceful leadership. 

You might have missed what they were saying about the " catwalk show"  of Russia entourage in Kiev... 

According to discussion here, those attacks were done by Ukraine itself onto its own civilians at train station, attacks at night at condominium etc. The same tricks used by Rohigya when they attacked monks, police, civilians, burnt down temples, attacked their own at night and cried foul......

Strong men never need to play dirty to win. 

Some newsclips shown how intact those buildings were in kiev and how clean, no rubble, burnt mark or anything on everything shown.

Then, they showed Russia entourage cat-walking into the capital after allowing all civilians a clear passage out of kiev. Saying the soldiers waved might be a little exaggerating but...

Russia receives support from Belarus that Russia has done nothing wrong defending its territory. That's all. Shall required, Russia has full backing from Belarus. You misinterpreted.

How this war started might be due to persistence of some jews, probably living in germany or europe, in revenging the massacre happened over the centuries. Every country involved is made to pay the price. 

Totally avoidable, if people of the modern world is not so cold hearted, poor functioning brain, obedient for own benefits, oblivious to injustice, enthusiastically wasting time, money, effort that eventually lead no where.

The whole world is going down with their own effort and deemed smart leadership. The more religious and financial market orientated a country, the sooner they see the end of game for them. 

Only by making the right choice, doing the right thing,  will show a path when required. 

If there are people do not care as long as their personal wealth and good lives not affected, you are right.

When they do, their personal hell will be waiting... A wipe out of heritage. Enjoy your days and games. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

58 minutes ago, specinho said:

...and yet many "strong men" still continue to do so if it works.

Edited by turbguy

On 2/2/2024 at 7:15 AM, Ron Wagner said:

Don't know what hallucinogens you take, but Russia advances daily into the territories held by Kiev, with the support of the local people in the Donbass. Yet you consider this losing?  

Your comments state clearly your support for a war between Natostan and Russia. Such would be a nuclear-weapons war. Bro, you need help. 

Fact: Russians have never attacked Europe. Europeeons have attacked Russia 5 times since ca 780. Yet you claim Russia is the threat? 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, specinho said:

You might have missed what they were saying about the " catwalk show"  of Russia entourage in Kiev... 

According to discussion here, those attacks were done by Ukraine itself onto its own civilians at train station, attacks at night at condominium etc. The same tricks used by Rohigya when they attacked monks, police, civilians, burnt down temples, attacked their own at night and cried foul......

Some newsclips shown how intact those buildings were in kiev and how clean, no rubble, burnt mark or anything on everything shown.

Then, they showed Russia entourage cat-walking into the capital after allowing all civilians a clear passage out of kiev. Saying the soldiers waved might be a little exaggerating but...

Russia receives support from Belarus that Russia has done nothing wrong defending its territory. That's all. Shall required, Russia has full backing from Belarus. You misinterpreted.

How this war started might be due to persistence of some jews, probably living in germany or europe, in revenging the massacre happened over the centuries. Every country involved is made to pay the price. 

Totally avoidable, if people of the modern world is not so cold hearted, poor functioning brain, obedient for own benefits, oblivious to injustice, enthusiastically wasting time, money, effort that eventually lead no where.

The whole world is going down with their own effort and deemed smart leadership. The more religious and financial market orientated a country, the sooner they see the end of game for them. 

Only by making the right choice, doing the right thing,  will show a path when required. 

If there are people do not care as long as their personal wealth and good lives not affected, you are right.

When they do, their personal hell will be waiting... A wipe out of heritage. Enjoy your days and games. 

You are not making much sense and believe in whatever favors Russia. Russia has been the aggressor since before the Holodomor famines. They have constantly bombed every city in their path, intentionally targeting civilians including murder, torture, and rape etc. Russia is now dying a slow death which will continue as long as Europe supports Ukraine. The next few years will tell the story. Ukraine has stronger fighting men and women who are better trained, supplied, and are motivated by protecting their own country. The Russians in the Donbass and Crimea are migrants shipped in to help gain control of the area. 

Here is a bit of concise information for you: 

Russia Losing The Economic Battle

On 2/2/2024 at 6:18 PM, Ron Wagner said:

I have feared this since the elections started seeing massive fraud and got away from paper ballots etc. My own city does not want to see identification. We have few illegal mexicans but they will be coming  for work. In fact my contractor for a bathroom redo has some that do not speak English at all. Possibly recruited from Chicago. Our local Mexican restaurant has a high turnover of Mexicans but lately has hired some gringos. When I first moved here we had no Mexican restaurants. now we have several. 

The plan of bringing in illegal voters and future Democratic voters has been ramped up in the last few years. Some Republicans have joined with the solid Democratic votes to accomplish it. All states with high percentages of latino, Asian, and Muslim voters will tend toward voting Democrat. Georgia may be all it takes. It went to Biden last election, possibly through massive fraud in the cities. 

I am wondering how much Mexican cartel money is ending up in Democrat coffers. 

Here is a relatively new way they are cheating: https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/02/arizona-election-law-non-citizens-voting-2024-adrian-fontes/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Our Governor in Illinois has OKed hiring of illegal aliens for police officers. 

This guy thinks he is employing illegal immigrants because they "do not speak English at all."  Yet, he continues to employ them without reporting them to the authorities. 

He is also amazed that a Mexican restaurant often employs Mexicans.

Did he report his contractor or his local restaurant to authorities?  No.

Icing on the cake would be if he admits he is paying for his bathroom reno in cash.  *cough* tax evasion *cough*

(edited)

21 hours ago, turbguy said:

...and yet many "strong men" still continue to do so if it works.

Do not mistaken muscularly well built or fat and "strong".

Strong men have

1. Strong sense of right and wrong

2. Strong basic ethics that they adhere to

3. Never compromise ethics to gain favour, wealth or anything out of greed.

4. They are men of words who will do what they have promised they would

You know you are weak when:

1. You choose to bully only those who can not fight back nor have a voice that can be heard

2. You see injustice, bullying, torturing, inhumanity acts being carried out in front of you or to your knowledge, but you choose to ignore because it is none of your business what others are doing to the powerless and underprivileged. 

3. You have everything and every power to do the right things or to make things right, but you did not.

4. You should be angry at how inhumane they torture the innocent who can not fight back and have no voice or chance to be heard, but you laugh out loud instead. 

When men are muscularly well built, fat etc but found bullying women they know of no match; not only giving no help when needed but with all their might to ruin for their psychosis need of feeling superior or something, they are just weak and sick but proud because they are doing it with agreeing friends ...

Being not able to judge and do the right thing, despite small, is the first phase of falling generation. They are the reason their empires are falling even though they seem to prosper with status quo right now.

Edited by specinho
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1