Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MK

World could get rid of Putin and Russia but nobody is bold enough

(edited)

Russia could be already bancrupted and overhelmed by popular revolution but at the end of the day it seems EVERYBODY needs Putin and Russia so they back the country and the man.

1. If US would enact global ban on US corporations to do business in Russia (the same as on Iran) Russia would be on its knees in 6 months, nothing like this happened, cause Russia is needed in the bigger warfare with China. Even that Russia invaded Ukraine, per US policy it is only secondary threat, and China is primary threat.

2. If US would enact secondary sanctions on EU and global (also Chinese) companies about doing business with Russia it would devastate Russia in 1 year. Additional Saudi and generally Persian Gulf supply would make Russian oil not needed.

3. Today we got the news about Alexiey Navalny, killed by Putin. As a citizen of a country (Poland) that fights with Russia for 600 years in numerous wars I can tell you , the Russia should be the primary goal. Only after conquering Russia (making it democracy through civil revolution, which is possible in 1 year after sanctions are enacted) you can go after China. Without that China will always protect Russia from ANY sanctions by channeling sanctioned goods and supply of unlimited overdraft bank account for Russia. And Russia for the next 100 years together with Central Asia vasals will provide China with crude oil and natural gas (good bye Malacca dilemma).

But nobody at present is bold enough, Biden or Trump to call Ukrainian genocide a genocide and act.

Edited by Marcin2
error

I blame especially US cause they could single handedly end Russia economically. But the major enemy is China which has not attacked anyone as at present. China will rule the world no matter what US will do. It is a simple maths. I am following it since the times when China was 30% of US GDP , not a 75% as at present. We as the free world should come together against China. Otherwise we have no chance. Cause China invests 40-45 % of GDP each year, while US only 17-18%. And with US it is only to preserve capabilities. While China in 1 year built capabilitiy to become top wind and solar energy lord. Everybody out of US would buy from China in 2024 (they are already buying per latest data) cause Chinese solar panels are 65% cheaper than US panels , Chinese wind turbines are 45% cheaper than US turbines. It is just the economy of scales, China bulids more than the rest of the world combined.

excellent. another war monger and colonialist.  the world can have only one power, the USA, who sets the rules and gives the orders. only the USA can have wealth and prosperity.  all other people are the undesirables, the untermensch. everybody must be subservient. one superior, exceptional, chosen people to rule over all others. 

the Ukros need people like you. hope to see you at the front line. 

beware: today Gaza, tomorrow you.

besides, what have your ravings to do with oil/gas? 

(edited)

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

excellent. another war monger and colonialist.  the world can have only one power, the USA, who sets the rules and gives the orders. only the USA can have wealth and prosperity.  all other people are the undesirables, the untermensch. everybody must be subservient. one superior, exceptional, chosen people to rule over all others. 

Are you at the front line...of course not........

Putin will pay you well.....$5000??? is that the going rate for a Russian these days

What are you waiting for????? Please sign up

Putin has all of your Russian wealth...and he made it from your countries Oil and Gas sales

please ask him for some ....it should be yours for the taking.........he only asks for you to be at the front..not much of a sacrifice is it???

image.jpeg.6977028f4247d9ee8983a2ec0009284d.jpeg

You can share his prosperity for eternity 

if you perform well maybe you can get bonus ribbons

if you do well maybe Putin can go back to selling oil and gas to the Western World....and make you more money ...maybe he will give you a bonus for being at the front $5000 more........or maybe he will give you a share in the oil and gas companies he controls

see how the war is tied to oil and gas...........I think this is a good post to show you that the Russian invasion is tied to oil and gas

Revenues of Russia's top oil and gas producers fall 41% in ...

Nov 30, 2023  Revenues of Russia's top oil and gas producers fall 41% in first 9 months of 2023 · Sales of Russian oil and gas firms down 41% in first 9 months ...

Edited by notsonice
  • Like 1

The goal of NATO and all of the western world is to bleed Russia until it is so weak that it can no longer hope to be a dangerous "Russian Bear" as it has always been. It is impossible to credibly deny that. That goal is essential to worldwide peace. The downside is that China and North Korea might decide to take over all of the Eastern Russian "republics". The plan is working out as well as can be expected. The problem is how weak do we need Russia to be. My choice is to stop after Ukraine has regained the Donbass and Crimea or whenever Ukraine chooses to agree to less. I fully support Ukraine in their choice. 

On 2/18/2024 at 5:49 AM, Ron Wagner said:

The goal of NATO and all of the western world is to bleed Russia until it is so weak that it can no longer hope to be a dangerous "Russian Bear" as it has always been. It is impossible to credibly deny that. That goal is essential to worldwide peace. The downside is that China and North Korea might decide to take over all of the Eastern Russian "republics". The plan is working out as well as can be expected. The problem is how weak do we need Russia to be. My choice is to stop after Ukraine has regained the Donbass and Crimea or whenever Ukraine chooses to agree to less. I fully support Ukraine in their choice. 

support Ukraine?  1 million men dead and disabled?  

what kind of sicko war monger are you?  everything you write is premised upon war.

besides, what have your rants to do with oil/gas ? 

On 2/17/2024 at 7:13 AM, notsonice said:

Are you at the front line...of course not........

Putin will pay you well.....$5000??? is that the going rate for a Russian these days

What are you waiting for????? Please sign up

Putin has all of your Russian wealth...and he made it from your countries Oil and Gas sales

please ask him for some ....it should be yours for the taking.........he only asks for you to be at the front..not much of a sacrifice is it???

image.jpeg.6977028f4247d9ee8983a2ec0009284d.jpeg

You can share his prosperity for eternity 

if you perform well maybe you can get bonus ribbons

if you do well maybe Putin can go back to selling oil and gas to the Western World....and make you more money ...maybe he will give you a bonus for being at the front $5000 more........or maybe he will give you a share in the oil and gas companies he controls

see how the war is tied to oil and gas...........I think this is a good post to show you that the Russian invasion is tied to oil and gas

Revenues of Russia's top oil and gas producers fall 41% in ...

Nov 30, 2023  Revenues of Russia's top oil and gas producers fall 41% in first 9 months of 2023 · Sales of Russian oil and gas firms down 41% in first 9 months ...

Notsonice I believe Franky is Chinese not Russian, he often supports Russian policy but that is only because he believes anything to do with the West is evil.

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

besides, what have your rants to do with oil/gas ? 

Franky, quite clearly the war in Ukraine has a lot to do with oil and gas, just look how the NG price soared when the war started!.

Also Europe now has sanctions on Russia not only for oil and gas but many other goods as well. 

To say "what has the Ukraine war got to do with oil and gas" is naive in the extreme!

• Upvote 1

(edited)

10 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Notsonice I believe Franky is Chinese not Russian, he often supports Russian policy but that is only because he believes anything to do with the West is evil.

Well Franky could have fooled me as I thought all Chinese people are smarter than your typical Russian fool including Putin. What Chinese with half a brain would support Putin and Russia?????? I thought none....Guess I was wrong, there are Chinese people who really are ignorant.

Glad to see the US is doing its part to stop doing business with the CCP.... Maybe Franky thinks he can sell his trinkets to the Russians????? They do have lots of oil...........and they do want cheap trinkets...a match made in heaven??????.....Chinese love getting those precious Rubles......ha ha ha ha

Edited by notsonice

On 2/17/2024 at 6:41 AM, frankfurter said:

I know that these is not normal that 1 power dictates all the world what to do.

But in the latest 2000 years the United States of America is the most benign of ALL HEGEMONS so I really want the US to stay hegemon forever.

I know that China will become number 1 in the next 20 years, no matter what US would do. There is no other way unfortunately.

But US with all the allies can counterbalance Chinese hegemony and prolong US hegemony for the next 30-40 years.

Just for my children.