Dan Warnick

EU without Angela Merkel: Good or Bad for Markets?

Merkel to Quit as Party Chief as Her Chancellorship Wobbles

In many cases described as the real leadership to the EU, will the possible full departure of Angela Merkel from German leadership mean easier or tougher days ahead for the EU, and the world?  Off the top of my head, some of the major items on the EU's plate that the German Chancellor has been a driving force on:

• Brexit Negotiations
  • Tamping down other country's desires to depart the EU
  • Migration/Immigration
  • Italy's Finances
  • Spain's Finances
  • U.S. Trade Negotiations

What do you guys think?

• Like 3

(edited)

12 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

In many cases described as the real leadership to the EU, will the possible full departure of Angela Merkel from German leadership mean easier or tougher days ahead for the EU, and the world?  Off the top of my head, some of the major items on the EU's plate that the German Chancellor has been a driving force on:

• Brexit Negotiations
  • Migration/Immigration
  • Italy's Finances
  • Spain's Finances

What do you guys think?

I hope that the European Union is dissolved. They have proven to be globalists who have ignored the wishes of the people of the member nations. The migration disaster was only the last straw in their globalist reach. It has become against the law to post Christian information in public businesses and illegal to say anything averse to Islam. This despite having law supposedly protecting freedom of speech. 

Many populist leaders have now taken charge of various nations around the world. Others have gained strong political followings in many nations around the world. President Bolsanaro of Brazil is now head of the largest nation in South America. Brazil makes up half of the landmass of South America. 

Leftists in the U.S.A. wish to accomplish the same goals that the E.U. has. Our Constitution is much stronger, however, and will prevail for the foreseeable future unless ignored. 

Conservatism around the world  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1twQ_yBtl-FPwhXf2mYA7qvGj1D8yts8El0m8nObWxuU/edit

Edited by Ron Wagner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

will the possible full departure of Angela Merkel from German leadership mean easier or tougher days ahead for the EU, and the world? 

... What do you guys think?

A good first step.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

A good first step.

Switching to a European Union that is more responsive to the rights and desires of its citizens may be impossible due to the globalist agendas of those in power. If they cannot change I think the E.U. will need to be dissolved. Italy and Spain may have serious economic problems but that is already the case and will need to work itself out. Italy has always had fractious governments. I remember standing in the Milan square with hordes of party protesters all around. In the northern Italian region of South Tyrol (which was German speaking) Italian Army vehicles an personnel were all around due to demands for separation from Italy. 

It was the Basques in Spain and now it is the Catalonians demanding independence. I favor nationalism over globalism. Homeland over one monolithic government imposing its rules over the people of the entire world. Many cultures are better than one, but they need to stay home and help their own people rather than run to the wealthiest countries in droves.

Globalism https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k8kNhtZJLuN66TpDuo67WBV1U2JhhZIvAefxeMNK0ls/edit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, Dan Warnick said:

• Brexit Negotiations
  • Migration/Immigration
  • Italy's Finances
  • Spain's Finances

What do you guys think?

Flooding Europe with migrants?

(edited)

Please dont make me laugh.

Merkel is innocent in case with migrants

If you really want to know who is guilty check who started Arab Spring, invasion on Iraq, Libya and civil war in  Syria. 

Many western countries and their Arab allies but not pacifist Germany under Merkel.

Edited by Tomasz