Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MP

Kursk

Given how much bandwidth was consumed on OilPrice at the start of the 'S.M.O.', I'm interested in seeing if any Russian trolls (excuse me, correspondents) are left, and if so, what's on their mind.

• Haha 1

you mean people's republic of kursk

(edited)

On 8/9/2024 at 5:26 PM, Meredith Poor said:

Given how much bandwidth was consumed on OilPrice at the start of the 'S.M.O.', I'm interested in seeing if any Russian trolls (excuse me, correspondents) are left, and if so, what's on their mind.

Ukraine is simply destroyed. Thats all. Demilitarized by lack of people. 52  milions were living there back in 1991. Now MAYBE a half of that. So much winning for them. Mostly on cementaries. Firepower advantage by other side. 

Yeap - never ask about Ukrainian casualties. In a war of attrition? 

Edited by Tomasz
  • Rolling Eye 1

Russia is finished as a threat to Europe, aside from being a nuclear power like North Korea. NATO could easily handle what is left of the Russian military. The Russian economy is destroyed and nobody is going to be there to offer much help. On the other hand, Ukraine will be getting lots of help rebuilding their country. 

Ukraine will not make any peace treaty without further weakening Russia or joining NATO. They are realists. They know that Russia lies and breaks treaties as a matter of course. 

Russia will be denied access to advanced technology and trade to a great degree. It has lost most of its best people already, and will have a very hard time rebuilding its infrastructure with so few workers and little money. The ruble is rubble, 

Too bad that Putin is such a mad narcissist. He never had to invade Ukraine and kill or damage over 600,000 Russians with the total still rising at the rate of over 1,000 per day.