Ronald Stein

Is California becoming a National Security Risk to the U.S.?

44 minutes ago, DA? said:

As a migrant myself, I love freedom of travel. Also coming from farming stock, the UK relies on immigrants to do the low wage shit jobs that you really can't have a decent life on, without them ag is going to suffer.  

Automation will be used to do jobs the UK unemployed feel is beneath them thus increasing productivity a long held goal of the last few governments. Never understood how migrants can make money working on seasonal jobs on farms and be happy whilst the UK unemployed find it impossible. Mind you with fags nearly £9 a packet I imagine it could be tricky.

32 minutes ago, jaycee said:

Automation will be used to do jobs the UK unemployed feel is beneath them thus increasing productivity a long held goal of the last few governments. Never understood how migrants can make money working on seasonal jobs on farms and be happy whilst the UK unemployed find it impossible. Mind you with fags nearly £9 a packet I imagine it could be tricky.

They live in shit conditions that's how they make money. Automation is coming but it's not quite there yet.

25 minutes ago, DA? said:

They live in shit conditions that's how they make money. Automation is coming but it's not quite there yet.

You should see some of the places I have to go and I am an engineer you either have a work ethic or you don't which is where we came in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaycee said:

You should see some of the places I have to go and I am an engineer you either have a work ethic or you don't which is where we came in.

But I'm sure you are handsomely paid for your hardship, were many have nothing but that to look forward to in life.

1 hour ago, DA? said:

But I'm sure you are handsomely paid for your hardship, were many have nothing but that to look forward to in life.

I worked hard to get where I am. I spent 4 years as a student living on a pittance in some seriously dodgy accommodation. I accepted low wages for 5 years in work to get to a position where I was getting paid a half decent wage. I still live away from home a lot to keep employed. That's life you work hard you gain rewards. Don't work hard you don't get the rewards. The migrants doing the farm jobs are sending money home to look after their families they are trying to improve their life, UK unemployed have no ambition as they are kept well as they are without working. You I am afraid have no idea of reality, but I said that already, do you live in the real world or some artificial one?

2 hours ago, jaycee said:

do you live in the real world or some artificial one?

The Matrix

1 minute ago, DA? said:

The Matrix

I did wonder. Are you plugged in?

9 minutes ago, jaycee said:

I did wonder. Are you plugged in?

Funny you should ask, I am. I use a TENS machine for pain management.

Pardon me..... just saw this title

Is California becoming a National Security Risk to the U.S.?

Started by Ronald Stein , November 14 2018

and thought of something but it seems the topic has gone a few rounds on the globe :S

Never mind. Just want to quote something from the paper that might not have been mentioned: OBESITY - and nothing else - is becoming a security risk to the US.....^_^

• Like 1