Tom Kirkman

Paris Is Burning Over Climate Change Taxes -- Is America Next?

2 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Ok. Read the link. I know it is to the NY times, but it is nevertheless true. I know because it was Danish reporters (so called leftwing media; investigative reporters) that discovered this while researching a Danish shipyard that was building for the Navy. 

All I am hoping to achieve is a little balance. 

Looks like a version of our H1A or H1B...

32 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

ps. I say conspiracy theory because Tom deliberately or un-intentionally focuses on 1 point and then ignores the rest of picture. As an example - Poland can leave the EU when they want. They just need to trigger article 50. Of course they don't because the EU is a financial benefit to them. So, there is no conspiracy. It is just 2 entities trying to maximize. 

No,   you just do not agree with Tom, or I, or others about a particular point or points,  and you then accuse us of ignoring other issues.

In other words,  once you have lost an argument,  you always want to change the subject...

AND  "NO",   POLAND DOES "NOT" HAVE TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50. 

INSTEAD,  THEY CAN VOTE TO CHANGE EU POLICY FROM WITHIN,  AND REFUSE TO ABIDE BY NEW EU ATTEMPTS TO STRIP POLISH SOVEREIGNTY.

Poland is trying to "save the EU from itself."

And NO,  it is Poland saying NO TO THE EU'S ATTEMPT TO MAXIMIZE ITSELF AT THE EXPENSE OF POLAND...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Can't recall whether or not I already posted this video:

U.S. Democrats opposed illegal immigration *before* Trump was elected - 2 minute video

Part of the strange dance going on is that Democrats are for illegal immigration. Obama tightened up the borders far more than the presidents in front of him, but played it down. Both Bushes, and Reagan, made genuine attempts at immigration reform. But seeing the political cost, backed off. Trump turned around and made the wall a political rally point key to a base that was already out there, but no major candidate would address it.

I'll say it a million times. Go after the employers. The country is addicted to lower cost, undocumented workers. The trickle coming across the border is small potatoes, what about the multitudes already inside? 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Illurion,

Do you just want to make character attacks at me or do you want to comment on any of the points I have raised?

I don't make character attacks at you!

All you do IS make character attacks...

You started this series with your CHARACTER ATTACKS against me and Tom by accusing us of spouting CONSPIRACY THEORIES...

I always try to give you the benefit of the doubt as to whether you actually mean to insult me or not.   

Some people are just "UP FRONT."

You are one of those people.

You speak your mind and say what you want,  and you do not care whether you offend someone.

I decided long ago,  that the only way to respond to such people is "IN KIND."

So if you throw mud at me,  i return it to you.

Yet,  when you get hit by the mud,  you often respond by pretending that your hands aren't dirty too....!

Have you ever heard of "The Golden Rule ?"

locking thread while everyone takes a moment to breathe. will unlock in a bit.

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 1