SR71

is climate change a hoax? $2 Trillion/year worth of programs intended to be handed out by politicians and bureaucrats?

28 minutes ago, Illurion said:

?????????????

You have got to be kidding me.......

What is wrong with you,    that you have to be SHOWN everything ?

And what is wrong with you,    that you think you are so GODLY,     that everyone has to explain themselves to you. ?

You seem to think the world revolves around you.......

Not really. You are making the claim not me. I'm asking you to back it up. I am happen to accept the consensus position is wrong but lets see the evidence. 

9 minutes ago, Illurion said:

You have it backwards......

I haven't "challenged the consensus",   there is no "consensus."

A group that calls itself "a consensus"  has challenged the scientific community,  and the common sense of the people......

Many people, and governments have been fooled,   but not the majority of us....

If you add the peaople that are alarmed, concerned or cautious about climate change it's a clear majority. You are clearly in the "dismissive" minority Illurion. (but you will propably argue that this poll is rigged by tha climate change cospirationists.)

image.png.a577756c19e65901334a01141e014851.png As Marshal Shepherd says in the following article "the Dismissive are very sure it (climate change) is not happening and are actively involved as opponents of a national effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Currently, the percentage is roughly nine percent. While their numbers are small, they are often very loud, persistent, aggressive and vitriolic in social media. Over time, I have noticed 11 "Dismissive" tactics on social media."

Check the following link and you will see that many of these tactics are frequently used here on this forum by the "dismissives".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marshallshepherd/2019/02/16/11-things-climate-change-dismissive-people-say-on-social-media/

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

This thread has been locked.

This thread, along with other climate-related threads, has deteriorated beyond the realm of usefulness.

Let's move on. Some off-topic posts (posts that offered zero information or opinion other than that of another community member) have been deleted, as have some posts that violate community guidelines as pertains to harassing/attacking another community member.

This is not allowed, and repetitive violations will result in being kicked from the site with my personal booty-kicking boot. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1