Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

‘Electric Highway’ Is Going To Connect North of Europe With Mediterranean By The 2020

Establishing a comprehensive ultra-fast charging infrastructure in Europe is step forward cause a built new 180 electrical stations between seven European countries (Projects are starting in Norway and will finish in Italy). By the plans, for a fully charged a 400 km (288 miles) range battery will be necessary about twenty or thirty minutes.So electric car drivers can travel across the whole of Europe...Very soon

Generally, Northern part of Europe are leader when we talking about better life, investments, etc. in EU. Scandinavian countries improvement every aspect of life. Job, family, green future, oil... Sweden is good example for explaining to excellent conditions in family aspect of life. New parents can take up to 480 days leave and leave can be split half and a half between new mums and dads which they want to be with baby. Sweden is ranking like No1 country on the world in segment of childcare! Parents of children up to eight years old have a right to shorter working hours....Almost paradise. 

I know many people which are thinking how is California turning into a US equivalent of a Scandinavian country. And I think they may have a right. 

-California 2018-

-schools will be banned from denying school lunches from students who can't afford them
- employees will get 12 weeks of parental leave in firms 20+ employee
- it will be illegal to ask job candidates for their salary history
So, California is going in the right directions..

Yes, CA is heading in the right direction. Still quite a while to go before reaching the level of the Scandi welfare model. 
But so far: Well don

Like most of the countries, they need some refinement but direction of travel is spot on and they are making a good choice. Scandinavian model of life is almost to be perfect and why not to establish same thing in CA.

Last week in China, 'solar highway' was closed after thieves stole one of the panels

Happy to see other companies and organizations working on a charging network; I think they need to pick up the pace though. And, I found interesting info: 9 of top 10 Norway cars are electrified.