On 5/13/2019 at 8:17 AM, Andy Warr said:

Who sees the 2.4 price zone on NG ?

Unless the weather deteriorates, I cannot see the 2.4 price zone in the near term (7-10 days). However, if there is any squeeze, I can see the price going far higher than 2.4... or maybe that's just the optimist in me?

There seems to be plenty of supply and no impediment to that supply, and without any extremes in weather apparently nothing to provide a much needed lift in demand to move the price up. Unless you have some particular insight, Nat Gas is not a market I'd prefer to be long in right now.

Disclaimer: I am long Nat Gas and not enjoying the red ink but I'll be hanging in there to either bleed much more or emerge like some hero through the eye of the proverbial needle... yeah riiiiiiight ☠️

8 hours ago, Anisha fatima said:
Natural gas (also called fossil gas) is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon gas mixture consisting primarily of methane, but commonly including varying amounts of other higher alkanes, and sometimes a small percentage of carbon dioxide, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, or helium. 

Do you enjoy sugary gelatin?

• Haha 1

(edited)

Wait.  Not yet.  Scalping might be alright, but for longer term positions wait for confirmation of trend change.  

EDIT: DO NOT FOMO.  DO NOT AVERAGE DOWN INTO A 3X ETF THAT DECAYS.  If you want to baghold,  buy UNG.

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Like 1

Better hope the weather changes soon because the gates of hell have just opened....

(edited)

Changed my mind.  In @ 7.8.  18% position.  For a scalp.  2.2 not breaking.  Yet.

EDIT: 20% position. WINTER IS COMING!!!!

Edited by Zhong Lu

On 5/13/2019 at 1:17 AM, Andy Warr said:

Who sees the 2.4 price zone on NG ?

so?

2019-12-18_19-47-24.png

Sold premarket yesterday and I am glad.  

Like General Douglas MacArthur:

"I have returned."

(small position.  10%. U).  

Sell first, cry later is now in effect.  

(edited)

What people fail to realize about UGAZ and the other 3x ETNs on natural gas is that they're evil.  

Never forget: when trading these things, you're trading in pure financial EVIL.  

They're designed to suck money out of your soul and leave you as an undead financial zombie, ruined and poor, as others laugh at you for your bad decisions and stupidity.  

You have been warned.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Like 1

(edited)

On 12/24/2019 at 4:36 AM, Zhong Lu said:

What people fail to realize about UGAZ and the other 3x ETNs on natural gas is that they're evil.  

Never forget: when trading these things, you're trading in pure financial EVIL.  

They're designed to suck money out of your soul and leave you as an undead financial zombie, ruined and poor, as others laugh at you for your bad decisions and stupidity.  

You have been warned.  

here everyone sold their soul to the devil😊

Edited by A/Plague
  • Upvote 1