Tom Kirkman

'No - Deal Brexit' vs 'Operation Fear' Globalist Pushback ... Impact to World Economies and Oil

4 minutes ago, Alex Palamas said:

I would be surprised if even the people that mostly disagree with me would disagree with that..

Now, that's funny!   See, you are lightening up already. I shall consider this exchange a success.  Cheers!

Rasmus, are you still out there? How's the Queen holding up?

4 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Was he nuts?

i would not necessarily think he is nuts given that the new wife was physically and intellectually pleasant.. 

i would not necessarily think he is nuts given that the new wife was physically and intellectually pleasant.. 

Well, she was good-looking, I will grant you that!

Her performance in Latin America as the First Lady of Canada left something to be desired. 

Her performance in her marriage left quite a lot to be desired. Nuff said.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Well, she was good-looking, I will grant you that!

Her performance in Latin America as the First Lady of Canada left something to be desired. 

Her performance in her marriage left quite a lot to be desired. Nuff said.

I am a person of very low personal morality when it comes to relationships :( 

3 minutes ago, Alex Palamas said:

I am a person of very low personal morality when it comes to relationships :( 

And that will lead you to great unhappiness.  You really do have to work on that.  Time to start is today. 

2 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

And that will lead you to great unhappiness.  You really do have to work on that.  Time to start is today. 

haha, ok Jan thanx will do my best.. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alex Palamas said:

You guys seem really biased, I am sorry. I have said multiple times, I totally get it and agree.. I am happy to even accept what you say about ethnic cleansing, key issue remains, the problem of immigration is heavily blamed on the EU, but you guys opt not to realise that much of it is the doing of your internal system and not the EU..

Im not so sure. Cameron went to the UK in 2015 to try and win some concessions which included time periods worked before entitlement to benefits. Unfortunately the UK doesn't have an insurance based welfare system like many EU countries

The EU just laughed at him. Another significant tipping point for many people. 

Where we are at fault are working tax credits created by that moron Gordon Brown and not repealed by successive chancellors. Its WTC's that are the reason the UK has seen a massive proliferation of non jobs such as dog walking services, hand car washes, professional big issue sellers, ann summers party coordinators. Until WTC all these jobs were done by kids, house wives looking to earn a bit of cash or were automated - ie car washes . 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alex Palamas said:

And sorry to be pedantic, but the correct maths is that for Germany (233) to achieve the same population density as the UK (267), would need 12mil people not 40.. 

I cannot understand why people do not double-check their facts..

UK 243,610 (km2) x 267 (pueblo/km2) = ~65mil 

Germany 357,021 (km2) x 233 (pueblo/km2) = ~83mil (both figs a tick up at the mom)

Maybe I meant France However; 

You actually think the UK population is 65 million? The Water companies estimate its nearer 80 million. 

The Govt lost control of the figures - they don't actually know how many people are in the UK. 

(edited)

28 minutes ago, NickW said:

Im not so sure. Cameron went to the UK in 2015 to try and win some concessions which included time periods worked before entitlement to benefits. Unfortunately the UK doesn't have an insurance based welfare system like many EU countries

The EU just laughed at him. Another significant tipping point for many people. 

Where we are at fault are working tax credits created by that moron Gordon Brown and not repealed by successive chancellors. Its WTC's that are the reason the UK has seen a massive proliferation of non jobs such as dog walking services, hand car washes, professional big issue sellers, ann summers party coordinators. Until WTC all these jobs were done by kids, house wives looking to earn a bit of cash or were automated - ie car washes . 

I am being very honest, not trying to have a go, but seriously this is the problem, i think, with the predefined bias..

Saying that the EU laughed at Cameron is extremely incorrect and biased.. Here is a summary of what he asked and what he got: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35622105 Other sources also exist but this is a good summary.

He got some specific commitments and concessions. Not exactly what he asked for but he got specific commitments (I am not opposing your view that they might have been insufficient). Please also note, this is key, that the main opposition that he received on the subject of benefits was from Poland and few other Eastern EU countries. No other country said no  (this is how EU works by the way right? Countries can veto.........).

Now, am going back to the blame game I was saying, pls consider and remember without bias which country and which prime minister totally, utterly and heavily pushed the EU to enlarge towards the eastern bloc (of course this wasnt only Blairs fault!).. This is what am saying.. Yes the EU has caused an inflation of the issue but pls check carefully the real history of things! 

Edited by Alex Palamas
  • Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, Jan van Eck said:

How's the Queen holding up?

Don't know. Don't really care. She recently lost her husband, so I guess she probably happy enough to focus on her family rather than meet with Trump... 

Prime-minister is probably busy trying to fix the relationship to trump. 

6 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Don't know. Don't really care. She recently lost her husband, so I guess she probably happy enough to focus on her family rather than meet with Trump... 

Prime-minister is probably busy trying to fix the relationship to trump. 

Tak :) 

2 hours ago, Alex Palamas said:

I am being very honest, not trying to have a go, but seriously this is the problem, i think, with the predefined bias..

Saying that the EU laughed at Cameron is extremely incorrect and biased.. Here is a summary of what he asked and what he got: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35622105 Other sources also exist but this is a good summary.

He got some specific commitments and concessions. Not exactly what he asked for but he got specific commitments (I am not opposing your view that they might have been insufficient). Please also note, this is key, that the main opposition that he received on the subject of benefits was from Poland and few other Eastern EU countries. No other country said no  (this is how EU works by the way right? Countries can veto.........).

Now, am going back to the blame game I was saying, pls consider and remember without bias which country and which prime minister totally, utterly and heavily pushed the EU to enlarge towards the eastern bloc (of course this wasnt only Blairs fault!).. This is what am saying.. Yes the EU has caused an inflation of the issue but pls check carefully the real history of things! 

This might explain why

Poland.png

(edited)

54 minutes ago, NickW said:

This might explain why

Poland.png

Yes, I am fully aware and that is why I have highlighted this very country in my reply.. Also note that this presumably 1st gen citizens, which might be an important concept if we are serious in reflecting the impact of previous immigration in UK and the passage of time.. 

This is why I am also being super-pedantic trying to remind that the UK (Blair govt) was perhaps the most supportive old EU country on the subject of eastern expansion.. This is important because reflecting on history is an essential weapon for a good citizen.. Plus it is perhaps important to sometimes untangle the Sun and Daily Mail parallel universe from the real world we live.. 

Many political analysts in europe were puzzled back then by the (so called) progressive stance of Blair.. While of course the approach of the UK to foreign policy within europe (in my opinion) has always been divide and conquer and a cacophony parlour.. COuld u pls tell me if as a Brit u disagree with this clip :) @Rasmus Jorgensen I wonder what is your opinion here :)  (am sure many know this fantastic clip..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

One another note to feed the discussion further, Poland, Czechia, several Baltics and co are developing very nicely the past 10 years.. Yes, on the backing of EU taxpayers (the price to pay to have a less divided continent to live...), but I have the feeling (see the German example and other european examples) that a very large percentage of these hardcore economic migrants from within Europe tend to f-off back home after they make money and their country becomes better.. Could u say the same  for most economic migrants from different continents (not talking about canadians here..)?  

Edited by Alex Palamas

3 minutes ago, Alex Palamas said:

Yes, I am fully aware and that is why I have highlighted this very country in my reply.. Also note that this presumably 1st gen citizens, which might be an important concept if we are serious in reflecting the impact of previous immigration in UK and the passage of time.. 

This is why I am also being super-pedantic trying to remind that the UK (Blair govt) was perhaps the most supportive old EU country on the subject of eastern expansion.. This is important because reflecting on history is an essential weapon for a good citizen.. Plus it is perhaps important to sometimes untangle the Sun and Daily Mail parallel universe from the real world we live.. 

Many political analysts in europe were puzzled back then by the (so called) progressive stance of Blair.. While of course the approach of the UK to foreign policy within europe (in my opinion) has always being divide and conquer and a cacophony parlour.. COuld u pls tell me if as a Brit u disagree with this clip :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

One other note to feed the discussion further, Poland, Czechia, several Baltics and co are developing very nicely the past 10 years.. Yes, on the backing of EU taxpayers (the price to pay to have a less divided continent to live...), but history has indicated (see the German example and other european examples) that a very large percentage of these hardcore economic migrants tend to f-off back home after they make money and their country becomes better.. Could u say the same  for most economic migrants from different continents (not talking about canadians here..)?  

Funny clip but Europeans have been extremely good at fighting among themselves without British input. 

A few examples:

Thirty years war

Polish - Swedish deluge

Endless Balkans conflicts

Franco - Prussian

-----

Napoleonic Wars - drawn in because we wouldn't bend over and take it off Napoleon. 

Ist World War - we only got involved to assure Belgium's neutrality

2nd World war - drawn on on the basis of the invasion of Poland. 

1 hour ago, Alex Palamas said:

Many political analysts in europe were puzzled back then by the (so called) progressive stance of Blair.. While of course the approach of the UK to foreign policy within europe (in my opinion) has always been divide and conquer and a cacophony parlour.. COuld u pls tell me if as a Brit u disagree with this clip :) @Rasmus Jorgensen I wonder what is your opinion here :)

Not really sure. Atleast historically this has been how the UKs approach. 

Personally, I think that a contributing factor to the East expansion was the need / want to create new markets and outsource production companies for European corporations. Also remember this was during the boom years - everybody had forgotten what a recessions was... We reaped the benefits and now we claim nobody told us that there could be a downside. Real mature. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Alex Palamas said:

for Germany (233) to achieve the same population density as the UK (267), would need 12mil people not 40.. 

Ok let's assume you are correct, I've not once doubted your figures Alex so you know, can we atleast agree that 12 million people is a HUGE number?  Also bear in mind that around 83% of the UK population resides in England.

17 hours ago, NickW said:

They are additional factors and the reasons people give openly because as soon as you mention uncontrolled immigration you get racist / bigot screamed at you.

In a virtual Police state like the UK (where an opinion on the Web can have lose your job or even locked up) intelligent Brexit Supporters are intelligent enough to give the reasons you list above even if other people view them as 'idiots' because of it. 

Exactly, this is one of the biggest jokes. People want reasons but don't like the answers, or say your answers are wrong.

19 hours ago, NickW said:

Roll forward to 2015 when Mama Merkel* made here unilateral please come and opened up the flood gates   and that tipped Brexit into a majority position.

* Anyone with more than 2 brain cells in the UK realised what this actually meant was Germany would skim off the top 10% (The Engineers Doctors etc) and dump all the dross on everyone else. I read that 65-70% of the refugees were not even technically literate in their own languages. 

16 hours ago, Alex Palamas said:

I understand fully and sympathise with the sentiment of the people.. Also I have noted how the white British person has been indirectly asked to be a visitor in his home and this is really bad.. 

See, we can agree on some things :) 

16 hours ago, NickW said:

The majority of Brits would like to see Blair hung from a lamp post in public. 

Yep.

16 hours ago, Alex Palamas said:

I dont think Merkel tipped it but instead Blair!

Either way, needs solving. I fully appreciate this is not entirely the fault of the EU, but getting the f**k out will not worsen this situation.

16 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

UK PC police forbids free discussion about uncontrolled immigration?  Solution: Brexit.  Law of Unintended Consequences.  Brexit will likely cut off the flow of uncontrolled immigration which the EU / Brussels Globalists enforce onto unwilling member countries.

Exactly.

I have spent time, hard time, explaining as logically and as clearly I can my point of view, even bothered to provide hard facts now and again, nothing crazy just bits.. I have received few (very much appreciated) intelligent antagonistic views but many very superficial crap were thrown back.. I have not been shy, albeit almost giving up to be honest.. 

(Thought we were here for Oil ;) )

I would be surprised if even the people that mostly disagree with me would disagree with that.

Haha no I don't.

6 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

best illustrated by the fact that few here put in the effort to understand where Alex is coming from. 

I don't think this is fair, I have been polite and read every word. I actually appreciate his passion and views unlike others here who have said 'anyone with brains voted remain'.  As stated before, the MAJORITY did not, and arguing this FACT and demanding reasons for wanting to leave because the vote did not go the way certain people wanted is beyond ridiculous and the idea of bothering to have a vote in the first place. 

I'd also like to point out incase anyone is confused, that there is a HUGE difference between loving your country and being a racist.

Oh and I'm still bored of the word 'Brexit' even LOL.

Anyway Alex, how's your trading going?  :) 

(edited)

...Impact to World Economies and Oil''

lol I'd also like to gently remind of the title of this thread... 

@Tom Kirkman  :) - you started this

Maybe Oil was mentioned a few weeks ago before it became Brexit argument? ;) 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

50 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

I don't think this is fair, I have been polite and read every word. I actually appreciate his passion and views unlike others here who have said 'anyone with brains voted remain'.  As stated before, the MAJORITY did not, and arguing this FACT and demanding reasons for wanting to leave because the vote did not go the way certain people wanted is beyond ridiculous and the idea of bothering to have a vote in the first place. 

I'd also like to point out incase anyone is confused, that there is a HUGE difference between loving your country and being a racist.

Oh and I'm still bored of the word 'Brexit' even LOL.

You are extrapolating your behaviour to the whole.. This comment was not directed at u either..  Should he apologise for writing his opinion or something positive for me  :)  

Edited by Alex Palamas

50 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Oil price fluctuation and my good nose for it is a good thing at the mom..

(edited)

28 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

...Impact to World Economies and Oil''

lol I'd also like to gently remind of the title of this thread... 

@Tom Kirkman  :) - you started this

Maybe Oil was mentioned a few weeks ago before it became Brexit argument? ;) 

I will continue to remind u, because u are rightly bored of the subject, to carefully read the title and carefully check your initial input.. 

Plus come on give me this at least, I have been talking about immigration etc etc, not about brexit as such for a while now.. 

My initial reaction to the post (I said this to u before) was also an exasperation of the fact that a crazy Brexit article mushroomed in an oil-trading platform.. U see my point?? 

Edited by Alex Palamas

You are extrapolating your behaviour to the whole.. This comment was not directed at u either..  Should he apologise for writing his opinion or something positive for me  :)  

haha no course not, just checking :) 

53 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Ok let's assume you are correct, I've not once doubted your figures Alex so you know, can we atleast agree that 12 million people is a HUGE number?  Also bear in mind that around 83% of the UK population resides in England.

of course 12mil is a lot.. Is it so bad pointing towards the right number tho? Should we talk real (or close to real facts) or just gut-feelings etc??

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Alex Palamas said:

Plus come on give me this at least, I have been talking about immigration etc etc, not about brexit as such for a while now..

not everything is about you mate ;)  ''You are extrapolating your behaviour to the whole''

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Alex Palamas said:

of course 12mil is a lot.. Is it so bad pointing towards the right number tho?

wasn't exactly my point but ok

1 minute ago, DayTrader said:

wasn't exactly my point but ok

Yes but it was mine when I simply added the right values.. I have also agreed with u about the number..