Tom Kirkman

Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden, Ukraine Oil & Gas exploration company Burisma, and 2020 U.S. election shenanigans

Lock them both up

3 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

"just grab them by the pussy."

If a woman said ''just grab them by the cock'' it would be fine. Defended even. And hilarious. 

I think people's point is not 'they did it too, so it's ok' - it's more 'why is the Democratic criminal element not all over the news like Trump's apparent crimes are'. Why is Obama doing it fine, but Trump does it and it gets crazy impeachment talk? Your press is just hilarious.

(edited)

7 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

If a woman said ''just grab them by the cock'' it would be fine. Defended even. And hilarious. 

I think people's point is not 'they did it too, so it's ok' - it's more 'why is the Democratic criminal element not all over the news like Trump's apparent crimes are'. Why is Obama doing it fine, but Trump does it and it gets crazy impeachment talk? Your press is just hilarious.

Don't put that on me! I'm Canadian.

21 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

That is the point. Obama is a 'gentleman' [] and violated the privacy of the entire USA, but Trump is a lunatic?? Wow.

In Canada there is a joke about stealing a canoe from Canadian Tire. You just have to look happy and honest and walk out with it, nobody will think you are just walking out with a boat and question you.  Same goes with Obama and trump, one has class and looks innocent, the other makes statements that clearly shows little respect for law and makes half-brain tweets.  It's like police profiling: wearing gang colours, driving while black, tweeting while drunk.  Don't hate the game, hate the player, and trump plays the "look honest" game poorly. 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

It's happened to me in front of two other women at a party.  They were near the beer fridge and I came to get a fresh one and one of them just grabbed my dick.  I said "I just came for a beer not to be assaulted, but ok."

"It's not assault, you're a guy."

Girl two: "Uh yeah it kind of is."

"Well look he's not mad about it."

Girl three: "well imagine if he just walked up and grabbed you."

#DoubleStandards

Girl two: "can I feel it too?"

4 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Don't put that on me! I'm Canadian.

Haha fair enough.

LOL so if you look innocent it's fine?  If you wear your heart on your sleeve and don't take any shit from the press then you're half brained?

C'mon man. Their whole press 'plays the ''look honest'' game poorly'. If I was him and lied about all day I'd be on Twitter all day too. And my tweets would be belters. 

1 minute ago, Enthalpic said:

#DoubleStandards

Agreed. I was gonna add to my post ''don't we live in such an odd world''.

1 minute ago, DayTrader said:

LOL so if you look innocent it's fine?

It's not fine, but you get away with it more.

(edited)

9 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/yet-more-high-quality-video-trudeau-blackface-released

Anyway, you guys have the serious global issues to concentrate on.

Front page stuff.     Clearly  ;) 

Yep, makeup from parties years ago...

One time when I was a kid I played cowboys and Indians. #CulturalAppropriation #UnfitForLeadership

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1

Outrageous

28 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

LOL so if you look innocent it's fine?  If you wear your heart on your sleeve and don't take any shit from the press then you're half brained?

Leaders are supposed to be stoic and diplomatic poker players.  However, if I can credit trump with anything it would be his ability to deceive - even though it's not done in a classy or traditional manner.

43 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

It's happened to me in front of two other women at a party.  They were near the beer fridge and I came to get a fresh one and one of them just grabbed my dick.  I said "I just came for a beer not to be assaulted, but ok."

"It's not assault, you're a guy."

Girl two: "Uh yeah it kind of is."

"Well look he's not mad about it."

Girl three: "well imagine if he just walked up and grabbed you."

#DoubleStandards

Girl two: "can I feel it too?"

What is with Canadian women? A similar thing happened to me in Victoria. Back in the day of VCR cameras, I'm filming, looking through the view finder and the girl in front of me "bumps" into me and grabs it. I say, "Excuse me" and she just grabs it again and gives it a good tug for good measure. I told my Chinese wife and she went on the warpath, looking for that girl. Happily for everyone she didn't find her. 

• Haha 1

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

What is with Canadian women? A similar thing happened to me in Victoria. Back in the day of VCR cameras, I'm filming, looking through the view finder and the girl in front of me "bumps" into me and grabs it. I say, "Excuse me" and she just grabs it again and gives it a good tug for good measure. I told my Chinese wife and she went on the warpath, looking for that girl. Happily for everyone she didn't find her. 

Victoria has two single women for each man. Women are cutthroat against other women there. #Heaven

I was there last week, caught a 10 pound coho salmon! Near Sooke

Edited by Enthalpic

39 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Yep, makeup from parties years ago...

One time when I was a kid I played cowboys and Indians. #CulturalAppropriation #UnfitForLeadership

He wasn't a kid.  He was a teacher at a private school, West Point Grey Academy at the time the photo was taken.  He also did this 3 times, he was not a kid in the two pictures or the video.  It is pretty hypocritical that one party can bring up things from the past, but when something is brought up agains the libs all of a sudden it shouldn't be mentioned. 

The best response was Maxime Bernier's

https://twitter.com/maximebernier/status/1174495233410834437?lang=en

• Great Response! 2

1 hour ago, PINGFan said:

He wasn't a kid.  He was a teacher at a private school, West Point Grey Academy at the time the photo was taken.  He also did this 3 times, he was not a kid in the two pictures or the video.  It is pretty hypocritical that one party can bring up things from the past, but when something is brought up agains the libs all of a sudden it shouldn't be mentioned. 

The best response was Maxime Bernier's

https://twitter.com/maximebernier/status/1174495233410834437?lang=en

20190930_060048.thumb.jpg.9d9176aafe23f17d83305cd815054ca2.jpg

• Great Response! 2

4 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Once again this forum uses the "but they did it too!" as if it's an excuse for trump's crimes. Trump appoints his friends and family - shocker!  Loopholes

It's not like trump invented sexual assault either, but hey "just grab them by the pussy."

I don't believe is being challenged on the fact he grabbed pussy, not yet anyway, but may become relevant, if its good for the goose its good for the gander, jail Biden and impeach Trump and then become part of the silk road. Make Anderson Cooper President and Don Lemon vice. No more pussy grabbing.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DayTrader said:

This will become a reality once CNN get elected into government, lots of cock fighting.

8 minutes ago, James Regan said:

No more pussy grabbing.

Pussy grabbing is as old as mankind and will persist... #TryToGainConcentFirstGuys

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Pussy grabbing is as old as mankind and will persist... #TryToGainConcentFirstGuys

You are 100% correct, no one should be grabbed by the pussy unless both parties agree, no one is above the law or human decency. 

• Upvote 2

Hi guise, what's goin on in this thread?

1184367762037.jpg.7637eb9f9f85b58a485f260de844ff3e.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Hi guise, what's goin on in this thread?

1184367762037.jpg.7637eb9f9f85b58a485f260de844ff3e.jpg

appears a dramatic subject change? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

It's not like trump invented sexual assault either, but hey "just grab them by the pussy."

Of course, one was ‘words’, the other ‘deeds’.

Should we get back to talking about Quid Pro Joe?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Should we get back to talking about Quid Pro Joe?

Biden just keeps digging his own grave deeper.

B63CeRr_d.thumb.jpg.741c710b7e05c866344f43448a0a1c43.jpg

frj9jev1xlp31.jpg.cf0dbde3c2e5a2e528fc989c10f829a0.jpg

QUID PRO JOE nickname seems to be catching on...

bl83ahyqa1p31.thumb.png.6ddc91513bdac7fdf928739079f429bf.png

P.S. 

7z6lk3yhvmp31.thumb.png.dc1ea89811e4fc1146b2a67e3d77d031.png

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2

Entertaining read.

WHAT IF Trump Really is Playing 4-D Chess, and the Ukraine Krisis is the Biggest Baddest Political Trap Ever Set?

Conspiracy theories are like crime novels. You can create an infinite number of them, and all they require is a plausible plot built from real facts with enough twists to keep them interesting. That’s why I don’t spend my time trying to discern if any of them are true — though some may be — but now I’m going to write one of my own. I find it completely plausible, fully in line with all the known facts and neither more likely nor less likely to be true than all the other conspiracy theories ever told.

First, here are the elements I see to writing a great conspiracy theory:

• You must do all you can to work in all the known facts.
  • You take the facts in a direction that you believe people’s naturally suspicious minds are willing to be led. (As good fantasy needs some willing suspension of disbelief, and you get that by going where people want to go because it’s a great ride.)
  • You create some interesting plot twist for your big moment that grab the audience’s mind.
  • In the best of theorie, you let your audience make the final leap of logic past the facts to where your arrangement of the facts is intended to lead. The most solidly believed leap of logic is the one listeners make on their own, just like in a great con game.

In this case, I’m going to reveal my tricks to show how a conspiracy theory is made credible enough to find a market-share of disciples who will spread it. That’s why I’m writing this. (Or is it?)

Trumping All the Democrats in Congress

Let us entertain the prospect that Nancy Pelosi and the entire Democratic side of congress just walked into the greatest 4-D election trap in history to see how that might happen, and let us consider that the trap is not fake but is a cluster of real facts that will all turn against the Democrats and bury their election hopes. It goes like this:

• Like 1