Lu...

’zip your lip’ was for DT! Not you😂

The probability of war is zero till spring 2021.

Later I do not know, arguments:

1. Against. Difficult to win because of Persian Gulf and Iranian geography, level of Iranian military hardware&training,

Russian military backing, Chinese financial backing, probable destruction of 30% of global oil output gear.

2. For. Iran has 10% of global oil and 17% of natural gas. So control over Iran is worth this war. Bringing Iran down increases political control over Iraq = another 10% of oil, and Qatar 13% of natural gas. No other way to gain control over Iran bar military conflict, no regime change possible, too tight grip on power.

So overall about 5% probability

• Haha 1

First Time Here!  I came here to to discuss Oil Prices and how they would impact both the US Market and Foreign Markets.  I see and hear enough of Trump and the DEMS and all the fighting going on and not a darn thing getting done.  We still have mass shootings or did everyone forget all about that until it happens again in a town near you. 

You've always had those haven't you?  Did Trump come up with the 2nd Amendment? By 'not a darn thing getting done' I'm assuming you mean by Democrats?

On 10/12/2019 at 2:18 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

So what’s your solution mthompson45?

Disappearing 

On 10/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, Mohammadabaft said:

Hi, what is the probability of a war between the United States and Iran?

None

On 10/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, Marcin said:

The probability of war is zero till spring 2021.

Later I do not know, arguments:

1. Against. Difficult to win because of Persian Gulf and Iranian geography, level of Iranian military hardware&training,

Russian military backing, Chinese financial backing, probable destruction of 30% of global oil output gear.

2. For. Iran has 10% of global oil and 17% of natural gas. So control over Iran is worth this war. Bringing Iran down increases political control over Iraq = another 10% of oil, and Qatar 13% of natural gas. No other way to gain control over Iran bar military conflict, no regime change possible, too tight grip on power.

So overall about 5% probability

Another brave american “looking a posibility to control Iran oil”  LMAO