Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Partial China Trade Deal good for Oil Prices ? Trade Deal Includes Large Increase China Imports of U.S. Oil, BAD for Prices.

(edited)

But good for pork and soybean prices.

Looks like U.S. hand is being forced into a partial trade deal.  I have to laugh, while  Chinese and Russian efforts to thwart Trump on trade, Iran nukes and Venezuela tyrant have had minimal effect the U.S. Democratic party has accomplished all this with these made up infractions.  So much for your U.S. Constitution and Freedom of the Press.

Now the President must cut a half hearted deal and claim victory.

OIL PRICES ?

Price goes up on initial Deal signing.

Price comes down when realize huge increase U.S. oil exports

A BIG PART OF THE  OF THIS DEAL INCLUDES CHINESE GUARENTEE TO PURCHASE SIZE CRUDE OIL AND NGL (ETHANE) SHIPMENTS TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY. 

This is not good for oil prices.  GOOD FOR U.S. SHALE !  BAD FOR OPEC ! Both prices will go down.  

DO YOU THINK CHINA WITHDRAWING FROM THE IRANIAN PARS GAS FIELD DEVELOPEMENT THIS WEEK IS A COINCIDENCE.  No, I don't believe so.

Think what the U.S. could have accomplished on (1) fair China trade deal, (2) Iran Nukes, and (3) Venezuela tyrant if your Democrats and Press put your country first before their power grab. You would be big winner.  

It will be interesting to see which tariffs changed and how much Trump lowers them.

Never have the same opportunity again. Missed a once in a lifetime opportunity for fair trade. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

But good for pork and soybean prices.

Looks like U.S. hand is being forced into a partial trade deal.  I have to laugh, while  Chinese and Russian efforts to thwart Trump on trade, Iran nukes and Venezuela tyrant have had minimal effect the U.S. Democratic party has accomplished all this with these made up infractions.  So much for your U.S. Constitution and Freedom of the Press.

Now the President must cut a half hearted deal and claim victory.

OIL PRICES ?

So how do oil price change.  

A BIG PART OF THE  OF THIS DEAL INCLUDES CHINESE GUARENTEE TO PURCHASE SIZE CRUDE OIL AND NGL (ETHANE) SHIPMENTS TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY. 

This is not good for oil prices.  GOOD FOR U.S. SHALE !  BAD FOR OPEC ! Both prices will go down.  

DO YOU THINK CHINA WITHDRAWING FROM THE IRANIAN PARS GAS FIELD DEVELOPEMENT THIS WEEK IS A COINCIDENCE.  No, I don't believe so.

Think what the U.S. could have accomplished on trade, Iran Nukes, and Venezuela tyrant if your Democrats and Press put country first power grab.  

It will be interesting to see which tariffs and how much Trump lowers.

The US is a net oil importer. Does China want oil and petroleum products from refineries owned by foreign countries  or maybe oil from Canada? One would assume so. China imports a lot of FF. 
How this ties in with Democrats I’m not sure but it sounds sketchy.

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Boat said:

The US is a net oil importer. Does China want oil and petroleum products from refineries owned by foreign countries  or maybe oil from Canada? One would assume so. China imports a lot of FF. 
How this ties in with Democrats I’m not sure but it sounds sketchy.

Put your partisan politics away for a moment. U.S. exports close to 10 million barrels day of crude and refined products.  

China does not import any refined product from U.S.  They need (and want) U.S. Crude Oil and NGLs.

China loved leveraging U.S. against OPEC to get best price.  Tariffs killing China.  

China needs crude .  Kill two birds  . . . . 

Trump held upper hand until your Democratic Party gave China, Venezuela and Iran the perfect excuse to hold out till after your election.  Just my observation.  Just my opinion.  

Edited by Jabbar

8 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Put your partisan politics away for a moment. U.S. exports close to 10 million barrels day of crude and refined products.  

China does not import any refined product from U.S.  They need (and want) U.S. Crude Oil and NGLs.

China loved leveraging U.S. against OPEC to get best price.  Tariffs killing China.  

China needs crude .  Kill two birds  . . . . 

Trump held upper hand until your Democratic Party gave China, Venezuela and Iran the perfect excuse to hold out till after your election.  Just my observation.  Just my opinion.  

Sorry dude but you don’t know US oil. Do you know what net imports mean? All oil exported comes from imports when your country is a net importer. 

(edited)

37 minutes ago, Boat said:

Sorry dude but you don’t know US oil. Do you know what net imports mean? All oil exported comes from imports when your country is a net importer. 

No

Take a course on International Taxation.

Read up on the U.S. "Triangle Trade".  

Make an attempt to understand "Transfer Pricing".  

Realize U.S. Oil Majors aren't really U.S. Corporations but Multinational Corporations and pay very little if any U.S. Corporate Income taxes.

Dude please don't call me dude.

Edited by Jabbar