Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ff

Trump will capitulate on the trade war

1 minute ago, Marcin said:

In Jan-Sep 2019 period exports to USA constitute 17.09% of Chinese exports.

Not quite, chum.   China exports various component parts to other countries such as Canada that in turn incorporate those parts into their own manufactures and then exports the finished assemblies to the USA.  Without that US demand, those secondary channels would disappear.  And with the new tariffs in place, those Chinese components still get whacked with the enhanced duties.  China cannot escape the result of getting into a slugfest with The Donald.   China is totally structured to exporting their manufactures to the USA, and without the market, it is going to take a huge hit.  The Chinese know this, and the evidence of the hit is in the dramatic slowdown looming there, which I think will roll into a depression, and internal unrest that the Communists are going to be hard-pressed to contend with.

But hey, you know better.  So, I recommend you simply ignore whatever I say as the babbling of some five-year-old still in the kindergarten. No worries.  But do let us know how your predictions on Ukraine work out. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Lol exactly hahahah but they all score 10 on their little points card...

I'm not even talking to you lol, and nothing is a good argument to you unless it agress with the nonsense Big Bro has fed you your whole life.

Nice diversion yet again to your bridges killing people.

I don't think I've seen you answer anything from anyone in about 2 months. 

Go back to sleep droid.

Your consistent assumptions add nothing here and you have no capacity to present a cogent case, but if it it makes you happy, then so be it.

(edited)

Hopeless VIII - STILL NO ANSWERS OR FACTS, just constant diversions and accusing others every 5 seconds of presenting their case. Your entire case is of course unquestionable from Big Xi 🤣

Your name should be ''remake history''

Please present your case!   

Er here you go....

Errr stop diverting, that's not what was taught to me, it must be wrong.

You are truly initiated. 10/10  Congrats. Winnie happy with droid.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

Not quite, chum.   China exports various component parts to other countries such as Canada that in turn incorporate those parts into their own manufactures and then exports the finished assemblies to the USA.  Without that US demand, those secondary channels would disappear.  And with the new tariffs in place, those Chinese components still get whacked with the enhanced duties.  China cannot escape the result of getting into a slugfest with The Donald.   China is totally structured to exporting their manufactures to the USA, and without the market, it is going to take a huge hit.  The Chinese know this, and the evidence of the hit is in the dramatic slowdown looming there, which I think will roll into a depression, and internal unrest that the Communists are going to be hard-pressed to contend with.

But hey, you know better.  So, I recommend you simply ignore whatever I say as the babbling of some five-year-old still in the kindergarten. No worries.  But do let us know how your predictions on Ukraine work out. 

People who think through these aspects of trade realize the USA is equally reliant - possibly more reliant - on its involvements with Chinese companies in order to achieve similar outcomes, while US many companies have separately moved entire production offshore.

SO FAR GONE.

WORRYING LEVELS.

4 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Hopeless VIII - STILL NO ANSWERS OR FACTS, just constant diversions and accusing others every 5 seconds of presenting their case. Your entire case is of course unquestionable from Big Xi 🤣

A link to China's Belt & Road initiative was provided, showing that Mr Van Eck's ideas were not accurate, and the volume of exports from China to the USA was also presented as a FACT, so when you reply to people maybe get your facts right.

(edited)

Ooh a link  🤣🤣  in around 2 months you provided a link !! 

Well case closed 🤣🤣

Man you're so far gone it's genuinely pitiful.

Your Thought Police and Ministry of Truth deserve promotions. 

Good day.

Cheers.

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, remake it said:

Your consistent assumptions add nothing here and you have no capacity to present a cogent case, but if it it makes you happy, then so be it.

I have come to the conclusion that this is really an AI Bot, programmed to disrupt Oilprice, likely run by a Chinese handler.  Rather sophisticated at first, but the information overload seems to have fried the internal circuitry.  So much for Chinese manufacture of sophisticated electronics. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Hahahaha yes some kinda droid malfunction where it just blurts out nonsense

I think the original programming involved 'present your case' and the word 'diversion' and they're hanging in there 

Tom's ''can't complain'' meme is worryingly true. It's amazing stuff what you 'learn' here.

(edited)

BEIJING (Reuters) - China’s defence minister, Wei Fenghe, said on Monday that resolving the “Taiwan question” is his country’s “greatest national interest”, and that no force could prevent China’s “reunification”

Yep ... this would be my priority too. More changes to the history books needed for the droids to defend it.

More more more more more gotta make up for everyone kicking our ass centuries ago more more more more 

Get over it. Ooh here's another belter ...

China's GDP growth grinds to near 30-year low as tariffs hit production

BEIJING (Reuters) - China’s third-quarter economic growth slowed more than expected and to its weakest pace in almost three decades as the bruising U.S. trade war hit factory production, boosting the case for Beijing to roll out fresh support.

I'd focus on this stuff but hey that's just me 

Edited by Guest

48 minutes ago, remake it said:

The Belt & Road initiative is very different to how you described it, and over time China  will be earning more from interest on borrowings than from exports to the USA.

EXACTLY!

People completely do not undestand BRI. Take Laos, not smart but common narrative is China is throwing billions on. unnecessary railway.

China constructs railway from Kunming to Vientane. Railway will be huge boon in trade, tourism for this 7 million country, costs 6 billion USD, and China foots over 80% of the bill. Cost is 30% of  Laos GDP, it is one in century Santa Claus gift for Laos.

Stupid Chinese you would think, no it is a very good business for China.

1. Additionally: Part of Trans- Asia rail it will later be connected with Bangkok. Tranpsortation costs China-Laos will diminish 10 times, time to travel to Vientane from China 5 times. A lot of low skill factories in Laos for export and further reprocessing in China. Trade in magnitude of 20+ billion dollars a year.

2. Development of agriculture in Laos, bread basket for China. Laos can feed easily 50-80 million people but has only 7 million. Now easy way to transport produce to Chinese markets.

3. China will economically simply own (it already actually does) Laos, Cambodia and Tailand

6 billion is nothing, like for free for all these benefits, but need to think long-term and in strategic way.

Loving the penultimate sentence for a kick off. No biggie.

23 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

I have come to the conclusion that this is really an AI Bot, programmed to disrupt Oilprice, likely run by a Chinese handler.  Rather sophisticated at first, but the information overload seems to have fried the internal circuitry.  So much for Chinese manufacture of sophisticated electronics. 

We are all Chinese assets, I am actually writing simultanously in good cop/bad cop manner prizing/criticizing China to disorientate strong minds here, that increases influence of propaganda.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

No facts, but the usual baseless assumptions pervading this forum, so on topic there is a major internal shift in China's internal economy with significant growth in its service sector, thereby decreasing its proportionate reliance on manufacturing.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Marcin said:

good cop/bad cop

But we are not susceptible droids. This is where your plan will fail.

On others not so much. 

Some people prefer facts to what's fed to them.

Again, some not so much. 

Hilarious though utterly pointless. Literally like having a chat with a faulty robot. As proved above from Mr Factual.

''Shift in economy'' LOLOLOL that's one way of putting it. 

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

But we are not susceptible droids. This is where your plan will fail.

On others not so much. 

Some people prefer facts to what's fed to them.

Again, some not so much. 

Hilarious though utterly pointless. Literally like having a chat with a faulty robot. As proved above from Mr Factual.

''Shift in economy'' LOLOLOL that's one way of putting it. 

Some people notice that others indulge in meaningless megaphone postings accompanied with attacks on the poster rather than any capacity to make a case for whatever their position might be, which in many of your posts is not relevant as you offer nothing other than cut and pasted trash from sites with little journalistic credibility.

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

10 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

You get this total crap from some armchair economist sitting in his comfy home in Poland, protected by the might of the US Army and its M1A2 Abrams tanks, compliments of the US Taxpayers.  Hey, you don't like the American military, try living without it, see how that works out for you. Bye-bye Poland - again.

I like American military very much. I think a little bit of constructive critique is not that bad, especially that Chinese are closing the gaps on all fronts. And with this state of economy&politics in 15-20 years you would not have money for this expensive stuff, not in Europe.

I know that Russia can cripple Poland in about 240 seconds. The way I find most elegant is through blowing up the vulnerable parts of power plants. Zero or minimal casualties and country without electricity for months. etc.

(edited)

8 minutes ago, remake it said:

Some people notice that others indulge in meaningless megaphone postings accompanied with attacks on the poster rather than any capacity to make a case for whatever their position might be, which in many of your posts is not relevant as you offer nothing other than cut and pasted trash from sites with little journalistic credibility.

Day Trader is traffic maker here at oilprice.com forum. Believe me this diversion strategy is best (most efficient, 3 threads, 5-10 posts per hour, follows nearly all threads). Second reason answers have to accomodate to 80% of readers/writers. My take is he is good at the job. His cover: I will start the blog so busy training here is also very plausible.

Edited by Marcin

33 minutes ago, remake it said:

No facts, but the usual baseless assumptions pervading this forum, so on topic there is a major internal shift in China's internal economy with significant growth in its service sector, thereby decreasing its proportionate reliance on manufacturing.

Actually @remake it you can do nothing about it. Writing random crap is much easier than sensible argumentation. This will not even pass Turing test. I am looking for a different forum about real geopolitics, as I find myself frustrated reading this nonsense.

• Downvote 1

And yet you both follow every one?? 🤣🤣 

Please allow us the wisdom of your 'case' in anything whatsoever? I would love to see what you do consider credible from your government controlled press?? 🤣🤣 ''Journalistic credibility'' lololol amazing stuff. Are you trying to be ironic?

Everything you blurt out is what has been drilled into you or you are allowed to think hahaha. Seriously the Thought Police worked you good, gotta give it to 'em. 

May I be so bold as to suggest a reboot? 

2 minutes ago, Marcin said:

Writing random crap is much easier than sensible argumentation. I find myself frustrated reading this nonsense.

Seriously are you guys trying to be funny now? I think you 2 plus Mr Sausage speak more crap than anyone, and yet you all agree with each other lol, how weird, and have the same warped versions of history. Again, how odd.

You can't write this stuff. Please find somewhere else, let us know how your opinions and 'facts' go down   🤣🤣   Let me know what they say about the Pole bringing up invasions, while speaking English, and the droid telling me about real journalism ...   ☺️🤣 Honestly it's like you're trying to be ironic surely !! 🤣 1984 man talking real press. Hahahahahahahh 😅

10/10 For your Ministry of Truth seriously. Hilarious stuff. Maybe no reboots needed after all. 

Cheers. As I say, come back and pleeeeeease let us know how you got on.

Bye.

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Marcin said:

Writing random crap is much easier than sensible argumentation

Amazing stuff. 

How you can write this and not both look in the mirror is quite astounding. This line could be on your gravestones it's so fitting. 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Amazing stuff. 

How you can write this and not both look in the mirror is quite astounding. This line could be on your gravestones it's so fitting. 

Some people can work out that you have little to offer aside from copious copypastes and personal attacks, while your inability to make  sensible case is your greatest strength.

(edited)

HAHAHAHAH please reboot !!

''Inability to make sensible case'' -  from someone who has NO case for anything ever. You're hilarious man seriously, personal attack comment followed by one of your own. Jeez. Let us know how popular your 'facts' are elsewhere please. I post whole articles because when people post a link I'm assuming few actually click on it.

By the way,are these the copypastes you follow like a dog? LOL ... ''this is nonsense! ..... I'll keep reading for weeks though''. I even sarcastically say on half the posts I'm not a journalist and you can ignore me. But you don't?? Hahaha. What does that tell you? As I say, bit hard to take the 'credible press' comment from 1984 man. You seem a little simple to understand your own blurtings half the time. A loose wire perhaps? 

You forget obviously when we spoke on the messenger too and you said you liked my posts and work?? So you have memory issues too, these are not good signals. Selective memory or what, unless it's drilled in from Xi, then there can be no selection in anything.This is top notch circuitry. Did the rat cage help?

Your strength seems to be your devout following of your beloved yet evil leader. Well done. You have been altered for life. I hope it was worth it. Take care and good luck with your points system, you must be doing rather well.

Ignorance is undoubtedly strength. Farewell troll. 

Cheers.

#ignoreuser #happypooh #nbabad

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, DayTrader said:

US doesn't have its own shoddy bridges etc collapsing and killing citizens as far as I know?

The maintenance and replacement of US infrastructure has not been that great.

Lead in the water etc.