Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

China's Blueprint For Global Power

3 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Already know the responses to this. Have fun Rob.

Glutton for punishment mate

1. It's not 'China' - it's HK police (potentially UK's fault?)

2. No one has died yet. Oh wait, they have ... but this was an argument before believe it or not. Bring out the medals, the police haven't killed anyone yet.

3. What would happen if all this was in USA?

4. If the USA and UK stopped funding it it would be over by now.

5. Any photos or footage are faked.

ETC. Yawn ...

Enjoy 🤣

AS Tom would say "just prodding the Jello"🤣

• Haha 1

I'd say ''Jelly''. No butchering involved ...

#englandisamazing #brexit

25 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

I'd say ''Jelly''. No butchering involved ...

#englandisamazing #brexit

Squirreldick (aka DT)😂

Jello and jelly are two different things! Jello is a trade name!

You’d better keep your tortoise shell when you order your Magic 8 Ball!!!

Oh is it? 🤣 LOL I thought it was what you guys called jelly?

Yes I will, have 2 already wondering round the lounge and 8Ball ordered ... 

7 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Jello and jelly are two different things! Jello is a trade name!

You’d better keep your tortoise shell when you order your Magic 8 Ball!!!

I'm prolly giving Selva a headache this morning with my silliness...

1876902613_8ball-signspointtoyes.jpg.0865e7932d8be2e70db6a88cc2137671.jpg

tenor.gif.5c34ed7867a4908144338f9c40b9304c.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DayTrader said:

Oh is it? 🤣 LOL I thought it was what you guys called jelly?

Yes I will, have 2 already wondering round the lounge and 8Ball ordered ... 

I see much financial gains in your future...

Amazing how things change when you get the proper tools for the job!😅

• Haha 1

Tom, just think, if we’d have known about this 8 ball we could have become day traders and avoided all those years of heartbreak in the oilfield!

• Great Response! 1

Just one little nudge and we veer off on yet another tangent...😂

haha yep, I blame Tom and the wobbles 

1 minute ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Just one little nudge and we veer off on yet another tangent...😂

Don't worry, the local Jello should react pretty soon and get us involved in another game of neverending helical responses.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

we could have become day traders and avoided all those years of heartbreak in the oilfield!

Why daytrade? Buy a tortoise and 8ball and do the lottery surely?

2 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Why daytrade? Buy a tortoise and 8ball and do the lottery surely?

Brilliant idea!!!!!

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

You are dealing with an AI bot and its handler with Remake It

There is no point debating anything with it as you will find out if you carry on the dialogue

Your comments on the subject for the record are IMO knowledgeable and well informed

Just a friendly bit of advice

Cheers

I’ll take that advise, thanks.

• Like 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

I’ll take that advise, thanks.

Very wise, but don't forget that jello fun ... 

Plenty of choice here ...

Trust me. 

Edited by Guest

Let's not forget to take a look at the China "One Belt, One Road" policy and it is China's policy to dominate the world, both economically, militarily, and use the full and lethal  suppression of the rights of the people.  You have to wonder why China continues to let the people of Hong Kong revolt.  Hong Kong is demanding its freedom from China as China promised in the 1997 Agreement with Great Britain - one country, two systems.  Hong Kong is the gateway in trade and distribution for China since it is a free market without restraint.  Now, China can't keep its hands off Hong Kong as promised.  I believe China never expected millions of people in Hong Kong to protest as it slowly started to erode the rights of the people.  China needs Hong Kong for its proposed Central Bank so when the Xi - OBOR policy is fully implemented in Asia, Africa, the EU, South America and India, it believes it must control Hong Kong  for the Yuan to be tagged by countries instead of the dollar.  

China has no moral compass in Xi's insatiable desire to dominate.  It has no barriers on the amounts of money loaned to poorer countries for infrastructure which China knows cannot be repaid.  The infrastructure of roads, bridges, ports and shipping lanes are then controlled by China.  Just this week, the new President of Brazil welcomed Xi into his country.  

Here in the U.S., we cannot even get a trade agreement with Mexico and Canada approved.  The House is consumed with impeaching the President of the United States while China buys its way into the countries which border our own.  I always worried during the Democrats continuing efforts to destroy the President, if they realize what's happening around them.  The power they seek may be our undoing as a nation unable to recognize what's really happening.

1 hour ago, JoMack said:

China has no moral compass in Xi's insatiable desire to dominate.  It has no barriers on the amounts of money loaned to poorer countries for infrastructure which China knows cannot be repaid.  The infrastructure of roads, bridges, ports and shipping lanes are then controlled by China.  Just this week, the new President of Brazil welcomed Xi into his country.  

So China's desire to dominate is fueled by other countries who choose to borrow, which is an interesting idea and obviously a lot smarter than bombing the crap out of them to secure a regime change so that they can instead dominate their assets,

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2019 at 4:46 PM, DayTrader said:

Very wise, but don't forget that jello fun ... 

x8v3k61bqwr21.png.bf6eff0243f90c2a8cfaef0172c73e35.png

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:58 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Thread title is:

China's Blueprint For Global Power

5x9kl9onqht31.png.b72fc8c9dfa6c0115af0471703301194.png

Watch the 2 minute video of some unemployed guy in China arrested for criticizing the police online (video has subtitles).  The previous night he apparently got drunk and had complained about the police in an online chat group.  Quick action was taken by the police to arrest and interrogate him for his crime of complaining online about the police the night before.

The restrainment chair for the prisoner is ... medieval.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IntyPython/status/1200466904734785536

20191202_050945.thumb.jpg.5861a62f05236aa4292d9f4e398474a0.jpg

Quashing all dissent is an integral part of China's Blueprint for Global Power.  That's why no Hollywood movie will currently criticize China.

Do you perhaps now better understand why I vocally encourage dissent and alternate viewpoints from Mainstream Media?  This video is pretty scary.  Righthink in action by the authorities.

Hong Kong youth understand the value of the freedom to dissent; some here on this forum, not so much.

tenor.gif.4a01b49bb0afe95c1504c9394affd427.gif

On 11/17/2019 at 7:38 PM, JoMack said:

Here in the U.S., we cannot even get a trade agreement with Mexico and Canada approved.  The House is consumed with impeaching the President of the United States while China buys its way into the countries which border our own.  I always worried during the Democrats continuing efforts to destroy the President, if they realize what's happening around them.  The power they seek may be our undoing as a nation unable to recognize what's really happening.

Perspective is everything. You see the house as being after Trump. I see the "master of the deal" not being able to dial down his personality to make a deal that is good for the country. 

12 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Quashing all dissent is an integral part of China's Blueprint for Global Power.  That's why no Hollywood movie will currently criticize China.

So what does this tell you sir about the morals of the American film industry? People here are rather keen to criticize China and not turn the mirror around to themselves from what I've noted sir? To clarify I am not a fan of many Chinese practices as noted elsewhere and I am half Japanese, so believe me, my nation has a history shall we say with China. However your comment above surely proves to you that money, to certain Americans, trumps all morals or ethics?

2 minutes ago, Papillon said:

So what does this tell you sir about the morals of the American film industry? People here are rather keen to criticize China and not turn the mirror around to themselves from what I've noted sir? To clarify I am not a fan of many Chinese practices as noted elsewhere and I am half Japanese, so believe me, my nation has a history shall we say with China. However your comment above surely proves to you that money, to certain Americans, trumps all morals or ethics?

Close but not quite.  Kindly allow me to make a slightly significant clarification to your observation ...

"Money, to certain people, trumps all morals and ethics."

^ This unethical greed is not specific just to certain Americans, but is found everywhere around the world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

A fair point sir, I mentioned Americans specifically as it was yourself that made reference to Hollywood. I trust this clarifies. It was not intended as an exclusivity to a certain nation and indeed I would agree greed is almost a virus among us all. Respectfully, Papillon. 

Edited by Papillon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1