Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

China's Blueprint For Global Power

2 minutes ago, PE Scott said:

Sorry about that whole revolution thing, we're cool now. 

-America

It is my stalwart belief that the Americans should send a Delegation over to Windsor Castle, genuflect, and apologize, saying  "SAorry about that Revolution bit, those guys were all hotheads, they did not represent the majority of us, please take us back, and send us Will and Kate to be our King and Queen.  Think of it as training grounds for a decade, then they can head back for the big stuff.  And if Will declines, then send us Harry and Meghan!"

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.....   (I actually proposed this to a US Congressman, his aides burst out laughing hysterically, those girls were cool with the idea...) (or maybe with me, hey who knows...)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, remake it said:

as distinct from extraterritorial conquest

Let's run that one by the people of the Spratly Islands, see what they think of your bright ideas.

10 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Let's run that one by the people of the Spratly Islands, see what they think of your bright ideas.

Go ahead, but remember that these islands have been in dispute for a very long time amongst 5 other nations.

1 minute ago, remake it said:

Go ahead, but remember that these islands have been in dispute for a very long time amongst 5 other nations.

Not much point in bothering the locals about what they might think, now is there?  By your standard of thinking, anyways.  

Always nice to be lording it over the peons.  Welcome to China, the Communist style, anyway. Just lovely.

• Upvote 1

Thread title is:

5x9kl9onqht31.png.b72fc8c9dfa6c0115af0471703301194.png

• Great Response! 3
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Which is it then?

12 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Not much point in bothering the locals about what they might think, now is there?  By your standard of thinking, anyways.  

Always nice to be lording it over the peons.  Welcome to China, the Communist style, anyway. Just lovely.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Thread title is:

Tom, even I, the stalwart opponent of memes, cannot complain about this one!

Gold.  Pure feingold.  99.9999% assay pure.   Kudos.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, remake it said:

Which is it then?

Probably whichever Big Bro tells you it is 

9 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Probably whichever Big Bro tells you it is 

In a two horse race some people stick with a donkey.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Thread title is:

This is my favorite one yet, Tom! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, remake it said:

The logical extension requires a meaningful basis and in the majority of China's recent history (back a few centuries) related to internal transitions as distinct from extraterritorial conquests.

If back a couple centuries, China does not exist at all.  The Manchus of Manchuria governed China during Qing Dynasty.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, remake it said:

Why do people at this site invent so many straw men?

Probably just to annoy the s**t out of you. Just a guess though.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

If back a couple centuries, China does not exist at all.  The Manchus of Manchuria governed China during Qing Dynasty.

Extend that logic and most of today's sovereign nations would never exist.

Exactly! So why are you continuously going back in history to validate China’s ridiculous territorial claims!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Exactly! So why are you continuously going back in history to validate China’s ridiculous territorial claims!

Yes, it's ridiculous because YOU say so, but that's all you are able to do, because you cannot construct a credible case for you view.

(edited)

15 hours ago, remake it said:

In a two horse race some people stick with a donkey.

I'll take a Mongolian donkey over your horse any day 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_conquest_of_China

Get over it, jeez. 

Edited by Guest

Title of this thread is:

and it seems to be working.

zcwxh7lrnkt31.png.5de63fef9f77fd14f61e14d33ff7b12a.png

• Like 1

Yes, money 'trumps' freedom of speech clearly. 

Pooh doesn't like opinions. You get a minus on your scorecard.

If you keep it up you get the rat cage.

58 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Yes, money 'trumps' freedom of speech clearly. 

Pooh doesn't like opinions. You get a minus on your scorecard.

If you keep it up you get the rat cage.

The rat cage attached to Winston Smith's face in Orwell's 1984 made me squirm.  Rats go for the eyes first.

1 hour ago, remake it said:

Yes, it's ridiculous because YOU say so, but that's all you are able to do, because you cannot construct a credible case for you view.

The Bridge over the River Hopeless starring remake it in the leading role! 

(edited)

13 hours ago, PE Scott said:

I see what you're trying to get across @Marcin, you are clearly ignoring my point.

It doesn't matter to me though really. Clearly, in present day, the U.S. is growing tired of fighting in foreign conflicts. The popular consensus is to let the ME and the rest of the world handle their own business.

So, when tens of thousands of innocent civilians die horribly from chemical or biological agents, well they should have found a means to stand up for themselves. If the U.S., or any other country for that matter, has the knowledge, means and ability to prevent such atrocities.....it certaintly isnt their responsibility and they should feel no moral compulsion to do so. 

@PE Scott I do not care on the basis of what MANUFACTURED reasons United States selectively "cares" about human rights of only oil rich (Venezuela, Iraq, Libya, Iran) or strategically located (Afghanistan, Syria) countries. Claiming high ground and moral reasons is simply outrageous or utterly stupid (if you really believe them, I do not thing so, people at oilprice are a way smarter than brainwashed US majority).

I know people living and working in the past in Libya, true paradise for 99.9% of citizens, hell for 0.1% of dissidents.

Per United Nations undisputed data Libya pre 2010 had marvelous human development, healthcare, education record.

Their Irrigation system was a wonder of modern engineering.

Now all of this is destroyed on manufactured reasons, true problem for US and reason was independence of Khadafi.

Libya has been put at least 30 years backwards. Apart from war casualties, thousands are dying out of diseases, crime and hunger. Millions of good lives has been destroyed.

Fifth is do not kill, for Americans 11th should be invented: Also do not kill for oil or power.

Edited by Marcin
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Marcin said:

@PE Scott I do not care on the basis of what MANUFACTURED reasons United States selectively "cares" about human rights of only oil rich (Venezuela, Iraq, Libya, Iran) or strategically located (Afghanistan, Syria) countries. Claiming high ground and moral reasons is simply outrageous or utterly stupid (if you really believe them, I do not thing so, people at oilprice are a way smarter than brainwashed US majority).

I know people living and working in the past in Libya, true paradise for 99.9% of citizens, hell for 0.1% of dissidents.

Per United Nations undisputed data Libya pre 2010 had marvelous human development, healthcare, education record.

Their Irrigation system was a wonder of modern engineering.

Now all of this is destroyed on manufactured reasons, true problem for US and reason was independence of Khadafi.

Libya has been put at least 30 years backwards. Apart from war casualties, thousands are dying out of diseases, crime and hunger. Millions of good lives has been destroyed.

Fifth is do not kill, for Americans 11th should be invented: Also do not kill for oil or power.

You are entirely to dense and stubborn to have a constructive argument with. You purposefully ignore the point I was making, about the individuals living in the U.S., specifically with their regard to engage in nuclear warfare. Everyone else here can understand it but you, wheather they agree with the U.S. government or not. 

Troll on good  sir

Edit:

To be fair, I brushed up on my Libya history a bit:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya

And I'm left wondering, wtf are you talking about? The U.S. didn't even lead the military intervention in Libya; England and France did with the participation of many other countries. Furthermore, Gadaffi was a total piece of shit and the Libyan people were already uprising against him because of crimes against humanity, deaths to innocent civilians that required a reaction from member NATO countries. It was absolutely not a U.S. lead offensive.

Or are you talking about something else? Because so far none of this has anything to do with you're original assertion that the average american citizen is willing to drop nuclear bombs on china or any other country. 

One further note, Ambassador Chris Stevens was a really stand up guy. I believe he was really trying to help the e in Libya and was just generally a good human. In Benghazi, the Libyans there anally raped him to DEATH and dragged him through the streets. They did a similar thing to Gadaffi. Real civilized group there. A true inspiration to modern society.

Edited by PE Scott
  • Great Response! 2

7 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

The Bridge over the River Hopeless starring remake it in the leading role! 

11 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Is the concept of internal "succession" so foreign to you that you say things which make no sense, yet continue to make puerile remarks such as:

On 10/19/2019 at 11:03 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

Give it up footeab....debating with remake it is...

wait for it....wait for it...

HOPELESS 😂

(edited)

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahhhhahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahhaaahahaaaaahahhahahahahhaahahaahaaahahahhahaaaahahahahhahaaaaaahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahah

Hopeless VII - Return Of The Diversion

Coming to a thread near you 

Edited by Guest