Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronwagn

Canada Election Deadlock?

In a not too distant past you could search for all kinds of funny memes about this guy on youtube

Today if you search Trudeau and current year or other gaffs he's made it just returns fake news MSM garbage...we're going backwards

• Upvote 1

In military history there has always been comendations given to those brave soldiers that ordered strikes on their own positions under threat.

After watching this I'm thinking we should just nuke ourselves, the strong will survive albiet with the odd deformity or two but at least we can clense the earth of the loonatics so we can start over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uln6ULsPQno

• Rolling Eye 1

https://www.news18.com/news/world/canada-election-puts-spotlight-on-oil-climate-divide-voters-condemn-trudeaus-strict-green-policies-2353299.html

Canada Election Puts Spotlight on Oil-climate Divide, Voters Condemn Trudeau's Strict Green Policies

And many voters here feel the last four years of Justin Trudeau's Liberal government, with the stricter environmental policies it has rolled out, has hurt them.

AFP

Updated:October 21, 2019, 8:13 AM IST
facebookTwitterskype

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

In military history there has always been comendations given to those brave soldiers that ordered strikes on their own positions under threat.

After watching this I'm thinking we should just nuke ourselves, the strong will survive albiet with the odd deformity or two but at least we can clense the earth of the loonatics so we can start over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uln6ULsPQno

No time to watch it now but I am not up for nuking anyone unless they attack us first. Will watch it later. 

(edited)

The Canadian press spin masters rival the Americans. 

Results as of 11P Central Time

Per The National Post of Canada

Party Dissolution Today Difference
LIB.png 177 157  -20
CON.png 95 121  26
BQ.png 10 32  22
NDP.png 39 24  -15
GRN.png 2 3  1
Others.png 9 1  -8
PPC.png 1 0  -1
Edited by ronwagn

Ron....absolutely nobody can rival the American media spin machine! They ate in a league of their own!😂

10 hours ago, ronwagn said:

No time to watch it now but I am not up for nuking anyone unless they attack us first. Will watch it later. 

It was just a joke. Justin has a habit of saying the most rediculous things. It's amazing anyone voted for him.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Well, Trudeau maintained his temper pretty well. The tiny audience was telling. I would commend him on his patience. Better than mine for sure. 

11 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Ron....absolutely nobody can rival the American media spin machine! They ate in a league of their own!😂

I don't know. I am very impressed by the pure propaganda coming out of the Canadian press. Without the Canadian Free Press I would have no idea what was really going on. 

The Conservative party actually won the largest share of the popular vote.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/canadian-federal-election-live-riding-map-results

Canadians headed to the polls on Monday to vote in the 2019 federal election. Justin Trudeau‘s Liberals will form a minority government despite the fact that Andrew Scheer‘s Conservatives won the popular vote (34.4 per cent). The Conservatives won only 121 seats, while the Liberals took almost half the seats with less than a third of the votes (33.06 per cent). Jagmeet Singh’s NDP is expected to hold the balance of power. Elizabeth May‘s Greens didn’t do as well as expected, but the Bloc Quebecois had a strong night. Maxime Bernier‘s People’s Party of Canada didn’t win a single seat — including Bernier’s.

Find out how your riding voted and explore close races across Canada.

(edited)

11 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Patron saint of environmentalism receives more backlash.

"Stop the Lies": Mural of Greta Thunberg Defaced in Canada

That's where I live - it's sad.

That is not "backlash" that is an asshole ruining someones nice painting.

Attention climate denial fossils - Trudeau won. You can't win an election with old ideas anymore.

Thankfully Canada is still slightly more englitened than the US.  The peoples party guy didn't even win his own seat (Bernier).

LOL Yellowjakets...

Edited by Enthalpic

5 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Alberta - a province without a country

Alberta - a province where the majority are delusional about their actual contribution to Canada.

(edited)

7 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Alberta - a province where the majority are delusional about their actual contribution to Canada.

Edited by Kazimierz Godzwon
Cancel

Climate Denial Fossils = Anyone with a IQ higher than that of frozen yogurt who does not swallow hook, line and sinker unsupported science covering an insignificant amount of human history.

Hey! We needed a definition here!

• Like 1

(edited)

35 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Climate Denial Fossils = Anyone with a IQ higher than that of frozen yogurt who does not swallow hook, line and sinker unsupported science covering an insignificant amount of human history.

Hey! We needed a definition here!

Ok "pollution denialist" is more fair than "climate denialists" - nobody is denying we have a climate! Haha

Leaving CO2 aside we still have pollution issues.

Oil (sands, conventional, frac) contaminates water and air.

Edited by Enthalpic

On 10/21/2019 at 4:48 PM, ronwagn said:

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/10/21/canada-election-deadlock-after-trudeau-blackface-scandal/

Canada Election a Deadlock After Trudeau Blackface Scandal

Canada Stories https://docs.google.com/document/d/1txhJec4FnHyC3O2zDgfL_z9Ds20w1onDcPGkbLA9nRM/edit#

Updated frequently during elections and for other important stories. 

21 WINNIPEG, MB - SEPTEMBER 19: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau addresses the media regarding photos and video that have surfaced in which he is wearing dark makeup on September 19, 2019 in Winnipeg, Canada. Three separate incidents came to light yesterday where Trudeau was wearing dark makeup as part of …

14 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Ok "pollution denialist" is more fair than "climate denialists" - nobody is denying we have a climate! Haha

You don't like the oil industry?

15 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Ok, "plant/invertebrate ocean animal starvationist"

As for air quality...  Ban RADON!  Ban the ground! Ban cooked food(carcinogens), and the big baddy... the SUN and UV!

• Like 2