Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

"Leaked" request by some Democrats that asked Nancy to coordinate censure vote instead of impeachment vote.

50 minutes ago, Bob D said:

I'm convinced Remake It's handler thinks Hearsay is the name of one of the witnesses.  LOL

When Elvis convinced you that 9/11 was an inside job during your visit to Area 51, you probably already knew moon landings were faked because Stanley Kubrick used the same set for 2001: A Space Odyssey a year earlier.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

No witches here!

We burned all ours in the 1700's

la la la I'm sayin nothing la la la 

14 hours ago, juangalt said:

you sound like a lot fun on a bus trip

Absolute gold haha 😅

On 12/5/2019 at 3:25 AM, Rob Plant said:

You've gotta love irony!

And the first report is in now, and we all know what this is going to mean for Comey, don't we? He'll be the first domino to fall, and I would bet that he will be squealing like a piglet before his trial is over.....Well, judging by the way he treated the POTUS, I do believe they'll bury his ass. What should people in libraries do with the book he wrote, file it in the fiction section now? And I wonder what the publisher will do with all those unsold copies, sell them as novelty items in twenty years to remember a cover up gone wrong?