(Bloomberg) -- Iraq resumed pumping at the Nasiriya oil field one day after protesters forced a halt in operations, recovering -- at least for now -- as widespread unrest takes its first toll on the country’s most important industry.

Employees returned to work at the field in southern Iraq after authorities cleared away protesters who had cut roads to the area, Oil Ministry spokesman Asim Jihad said Monday in a statement. OPEC’s second-biggest producer maintained its overall output level during the halt by pumping more at its Basra fields to offset the loss of about 80,000 to 85,000 barrels a day from Nasiriya, Jihad said earlier.

Elsewhere, however, operations at the Nasiriya oil refinery remained shut a day after about 700 protesters blocked employee access to the plant, a person familiar with the operations said, asking not to be identified due to the matter’s sensitivity. The refinery in the southern province of Thiqar processes crude into gasoline, fuel oil and kerosene used mostly in the province, and the cut in output may lead to a shortage for the area.

Protesters -- most of them unemployed including recent graduates -- have rallied repeatedly over the past two months near southern oil fields and refineries, though Nasiriya was the first field to be closed due to the disturbances. Iraq is the largest producer, after Saudi Arabia, in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. It pumps most its oil at deposits in the south, exporting cargoes by sea through the Persian Gulf.

• Upvote 1

Shallow

Greetings and best wishes to you for a hopefully prosperous new year.

Operators have been adopting gas lift in the Bakken in a big way in the past few years, and I believe the Texas operators are doing likewise.

In addition to the standard approach of inserting several valves in the vertical (improving engineering is playing a role), different companies are touting tubing, and even tubing-within-tubing to inject gas into the lateral all the way up to the toe.

There is not much public discussion on this topic, but - like everything else - much effort and research is being applied.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Rob K ... This comment got 6 laughs, and 1 of them was you. 

And on the same day you agreed. 

This short comment got 5 trophies by the way. 

1. Although sometimes you laugh at it and agree.

2. Yeah you sound it. 

3. Your sarcasm of course is not rude and perfectly fine. I love the ridiculous hypocrisies here at times. 

You know you can block me yes? Makes life easier. 

1)Proving I'm not at odds with your person?  When your actually describing something without belittling people I cant agree? - do you understand what i was asking in the first place? 

2) please dont try to "cheer" me up by being rude and belittling, ya know cause you care so much about your fellow mate just not enough to be polite or apologize without sarcasm. 

3) its rude to tell you to start a group to belittle us some place else . Always the victim eh. 

So if i dont like being spoken to in a condescending way i can block you - instead of my fellow man accepting fault genuinely caring for others and apologizing trying to better themself and encourage further conversation. Mabey that's why others are/have left. Considering I cant agree or disagree with you ya I might as well. 

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Rob K ... This comment got 6 laughs, and 1 of them was you. 

And on the same day you agreed. 

This short comment got 5 trophies by the way. 

1. Although sometimes you laugh at it and agree.

2. Yeah you sound it. 

3. Your sarcasm of course is not rude and perfectly fine. I love the ridiculous hypocrisies here at times. 

You know you can block me yes? Makes life easier. 

1)Proving I'm not at odds with your person?  When your actually describing something without belittling people I cant agree? - do you understand what i was asking in the first place? 

2) please dont try to "cheer" me up by being rude and belittling, ya know cause you care so much about your fellow mate just not enough to be polite or apologize without sarcasm. 

3) its rude to tell you to start a group to belittle us some place else . Always the victim eh. 

So if i dont like being spoken to in a condescending way i can block you - instead of my fellow man accepting fault genuinely caring for others and apologizing trying to better themself and encourage further conversation. Mabey that's why others are/have left. Considering I cant agree or disagree with you ya I might as well. 

Edited by Rob Kramer
DT blocked and double post by mistake.

I'm excited for the upcoming DUC count to give another glimpse of what's to come. James I cant post pics for some reason but in the DPR theres a DUC info xls with total drills to total completions really cool to look at. 

It was (131) from Oct to Nov. This is the only reason why production is still growing. These are the very best DUC's, with IP probably 1,000 bpd. There's 7500 left, but the vast majority of those won't get drilled. People are starting to talk about it. Gone is the euphoria of the last couple of years. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/02/oil-us-production-could-be-key-to-oil-prices-in-2020-analysts-say.html

(edited)

2 hours ago, Rob Kramer said:

Edited 1 hour ago by Rob Kramer
DT blocked and double post by mistake.

Rob, if you actually read the post I was suggesting for users to calm down a bit and try and accept the other side's views. You seem to be taking the whole comedic side of it, as in 'no one changing their minds' as some sort of personal dig and seem obsessed that me doing that is belittling the whole conversation? That wasn't my intention at all and so in reply to the above I have tried to encourage further conversation but in a different way to how it was going (rather than people deleting all their posts or threatening to leave the forum over it, which presumably from the 'maybe that's why others have left' is all my fault). Or is that just me 'playing the victim'?, yet another accusation you've thrown my way.

When I say no one has changed their view, that's not a dig, it's human nature, as I think footeab pointed out. What I mean when I say this stuff is that people are not listening to the other side enough, and I even stated that this happens on most threads, but I agree with your analogy that instead of circles it could be seen as laps and each one is different and you pick up something new each time. 

I do care for others but no, am not going to apologise or accept fault for trying to point out things about the thread with a little humour. I wake everyday to green arrows and trophies and laughs about my comments here, and as I say it is only you who seems to have a problem with them, as you seem obsessed with the idea I am trying to belittle the conversation and take it all personally. No one else seems to. I don't understand why you didn't just block me or scroll past my posts atleast if you don't want to read them, rather than going to the effort of finding every one of my posts in this 3000 page thread and criticising them all.  

As I said, Gerry has threatened to leave, Mike deleted all his posts, Doug and Jabbar argued constantly, Old Ruff talked of blocking James (I think it was James) and a reference to Red, and several other arguments and talks of boycotts as James mentioned. Why do you not have a problem with all of these things, in terms of where the thread is/was heading, rather than taking my humour as a personal attack? You know me enough by now surely that you know I am always joking and I love my banter. And I am always right, it's a gift, I can't help it ... 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, James Gautreau said:

It was (131) from Oct to Nov. This is the only reason why production is still growing. These are the very best DUC's, with IP probably 1,000 bpd. There's 7500 left, but the vast majority of those won't get drilled. People are starting to talk about it. Gone is the euphoria of the last couple of years. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/02/oil-us-production-could-be-key-to-oil-prices-in-2020-analysts-say.html

The US is energy independent and the Permian played a huge role. The hundreds of billions that stay in our economy is huge. I am very euphoric. When the day comes that the US becomes a net importer again I will no longer be as euphoric. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

Rob, if you actually read the post I was suggesting for users to calm down a bit and try and accept the other side's views. You seem to be taking the whole comedic side of it, as in 'no one changing their minds' as some sort of personal dig and seem obsessed that me doing that is belittling the whole conversation? That wasn't my intention at all and so in reply to the above I have tried to encourage further conversation but in a different way to how it was going (rather than people deleting all their posts or threatening to leave the forum over it, which presumably from the 'maybe that's why others have left' is all my fault). Or is that just me 'playing the victim'?, yet another accusation you've thrown my way.

When I say no one has changed their view, that's not a dig, it's human nature, as I think footeab pointed out. What I mean when I say this stuff is that people are not listening to the other side enough, and I even stated that this happens on most threads, but I agree with your analogy that instead of circles it could be seen as laps and each one is different and you pick up something new each time. 

I do care for others but no, am not going to apologise or accept fault for trying to point out things about the thread with a little humour. I wake everyday to green arrows and trophies and laughs about my comments here, and as I say it is only you who seems to have a problem with them, as you seem obsessed with the idea I am trying to belittle the conversation and take it all personally. No one else seems to. I don't understand why you didn't just block me or scroll past my posts atleast if you don't want to read them, rather than going to the effort of finding every one of my posts in this 3000 page thread and criticising them all.  

As I said, Gerry has threatened to leave, Mike deleted all his posts, Doug and Jabbar argued constantly, Old Ruff talked of blocking James (I think it was James) and a reference to Red, and several other arguments and talks of boycotts as James mentioned. Why do you not have a problem with all of these things, in terms of where the thread is/was heading, rather than taking my humour as a personal attack? You know me enough by now surely that you know I am always joking and I love my banter. And I am always right, it's a gift, I can't help it ... 

You darn mouthy right wing killer of human rights wants some grace eh? You want to be accepting. Your obviously foreign. Lol Embrace the idea some of us will always think that some of you are dangerous and must be challenged. It has everything to do with common sense using best practices of which the right wing has no clue. Lol 

3 hours ago, James Gautreau said:

Yea I watch the eia dpr ... I was trying to tell you about the spread sheet they have with total drills and fracks per month that's how they get the DUC number. I haven't seen you reference it so I'm not sure if you've seen it. It shows volume as well as the gain or drop in duc count. Anywho it's just another peice of info to have.

Current DPR shows a 30k gain estimate for next month starting to look like the slow down in 15 but its really interesting to see if total volume will change since the price of oil has come up. 

8 hours ago, AcK said:

We havent resolved this at all.

If so, then it will play out as you have highlighted. No reason for price to go beyond a certain level (which we can debate 60-70-80) since every time it hits that level, LTO supply growth will come into play (with a few months lag), and push prices down again till more non-swing supply comes into the market. LTO/Shale being short cycle asset will be ideally suited to be the swing producer.

The point is Shale has been anything but the swing producer in this decade (more like the structural growth story, barring maybe 2015-16). In fact Shale has pushed OPEC+ (ME with their US$10/bbl cost - I dont know about Russia) into being the swing producers. Ok, so initially it was to drive energy independence in the US (few people have alluded to govt-industry nexus in these forums). That was done and dusted in 2019. But at 9mbd annual supply, Shale/LTO is depleting US resources at a fast pace, yet supply is still growing.

So are reserves than high that the pace of supply can be maintained for years to come, or is 2020 the inflection point down?

D Coyne has his projections. They peak out much beyond 2020. They presume a medium high price trajectory towards the $100/bbl to 2025. 

Looking at what appear to be the best paths to final products in petrochem and high energy use industries like steel aluminum and transport (ships and trains, perhaps trucks), it is the NG rather than the Oil that is attractive. You can substitute NG inputs for practically all of the petrochem oil. Even at HH prices around $3/MMbtu, that is 1/3 the cost vs. $60 oil. That is a compelling pressure. And LNG contracts already stand at a commitment of over 25 BCF/d. The problem is  getting the infrastructure to keep up. There are not sufficient pipelines into the LNG liquefaction plants, not enough LNG plants, particularly to get Appalachian NG to the coast. NY has been buying LNG from Russia and banned fracing and piping to NYC. When the resources and production are right in the state and in neighboring PA. Gas pressure in NYC may fall in the next cold snap to too low a point to keep homes and businesses heated. LNG terminals and expansion plant in the EU are going up and should provide 40-50% increases in intake capacity by 2025. Merkel apparently intends to transition Germany to LNG and piped gas. US sanctions apparently have cut off Nord Stream II so it will take a longer time for it to complete construction. And forces Germany to increase LNG ahead of Russian piped gas. EU is increasing LNG intake capacity in Croatia and Poland to allow access the border states with Russia an alternative gas supply. The terminal in Odessa is a questionable contribution to Ukraine's energy security.    

I believe that besides the expected forward cash flow focus of the surviving producers, which will allow prices at HH and final LNG prices at destination to rise to sustainable production levels, there will be a production surge as soon as enough pipeline and LNG capacity goes live in the Permian, etc.. I think all of the majors are waiting for that in order to make sure the new production has a substantial contribution from the associated NG that actually ate money rather than produced revenue earlier this year.  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryceerickson1/2020/12/30/appalachian-gas-valuations-the-bad-the-ugly-and-the-good/#1cd609b53cd5

Mike Shellman noted the rapid decline of target market LNG pricing on EU exchanges to $5/MMbtu. It is just a matter of getting the infrastructure in place to pipe and distribute the gas within Europe, and install new combined cycle electric plant in the North. 

So to offer a speculative answer to your question as to LTO reserves based on economic factors more so than the questionable economics of LTO in recent years, the LTO reserves increase with price paid for either oil or NG. Since the current price of NG at the well is below $1.5 and often enough even $0.5, that is an absurdly high economic spread to the energy and carbon content of the NG vs. Oil at $60. The only reason that is still in place is that the infrastructure and capital investment at the consumption side are lagging very far behind production and reserve delineation. Looking at the resource figures rather than proven or probable reserves, there is as much or more waiting to get drilled than has been proved (proved simply means it was fully explored and has a well on it). The second issue there is that tier 2 and 3 wells seem to produce just a bit less than Tier 1 according to the 80k well survey by accountants DT posted earlier on this thread. (I find it hard to believe, but facts are as they are, perhaps the difference in deposit quality will show up in refracs.) So if that is true, then at higher prices for NG and oil, there is 70-80 Gb rather than the current 40-45 in proven reserves. It is also a question of how much lower frac costs can be driven. I saw figures of $5 M for a 10k ft well projected from AR if memory serves, and Exxon was said to expect $15/bbl cash costs net of gas credits a few months back. Conoco claims test wells and refracs at $30/bbl. Sounds outlandish to me in context of what I learned on this thread this month. But I am in no position to confirm those numbers as real or not.  In large part, that is why I am here. It is crucial for my economic modelling to know what oil and NG pricing is going to be and what volumes would be available. 

I wanted to ask about thoughts about the increase of international drilling going on (at least through April 2019)

rigo.gifWho increases drilling at $60 - 65 Brent? Why would the rig count abroad flip over to positive at $50s Brent?   

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, shallow sand said:

Regarding upstream oil projects, I am under the impression that you want to shoot for a project that will payout in 36-60 months.  At least that is what the people in our little century old conventional waterflood field try to do.  Sometimes it works out and sometimes it does not, there is a lot of risk and many unforeseen things that can occur, both good and bad.

Of course, the money is made after the project pays out.  So, that is after the time that you have had your "flush" production.  At that point, of course, LOE is crucial.  LOE can vary quite a bit, and a lot of that depends on downhole failure rates.  I do not have personal experience with deep horizontal wells, but I have read a lot of LOS for shale well interests that are for sale on the internet auctions.  It seems that LOE varies greatly well to well and month to month.  I have seen wells with no downhole failures for an entire year.  I have seen wells with 3-5 downhole failures in a year. 

It appears to me after 60 months most shale wells are nearing "stripper" classification.  15 BOPD. I suppose in the Bakken the production rates after 60 months are higher, maybe so in the Permian. Again, have to remember these are wells with a total depth of 10,000' - 20,000'.  I assume one tubing job runs at least $25K?  I also assume there are downhole issues that appear over time with laterals?  Again, I do not know, I only deal with straight holes (really like the old cable tool holes, much straighter than the newer rotary holes - therefore fewer failures).  I assume in the rush to drill these wells as fast as possible these 100,000+ shale wells all have vertical sections that are straight as an arrow?  I sure hope so for the operators' sakes. (Shellman says EOG has a time near him with failures due to what I call crooked verticals).  Also, I see that many are produced with submersibles.  We have a little experience with submersibles, and it is not good.  Seems you have to pull those more than you do those pumped with a pumping unit.  And the repair cost for those submersibles is not cheap, nor are they cheap to buy begin with. 

This is the problem with shale wells.  They become stripper wells fairly quickly, despite costing $5-12 million, depending on where you are at and what problems you do or do not encounter.  In the end, all of these companies are going to be operating stripper wells just like everyone else in US lower 48.  Stripper wells work very well at $80+ WTI.  Business is not so good at sub $50 WTI, it is mediocre at the prices we have had for 2018 and 2019, with 2018 being a lot better. In 2015-2016, when the price crashed, I did a lot of shale well calculations because the shale companies were saying that they could make a good return at $50 WTI, then $40 WTI, then $30 WTI.  With these pronouncements, the traders just kept pushing oil down, until it got so low Saudi and Russia acted. I did these calculations because I was worried if the shale guys were correct, and could make big time money at $30 WTI, our little stripper wells would all need to be plugged and we were finished. 

I did enough calculations to become convinced that shale generally does not work at sub $50 WTI.  It works somewhat in the range of $50-65 WTI.  It does much better above $65 WTI. Some companies need much higher prices than $65 WTI to also service the debt.  In my calculations I also figured in natural gas, but assumed a price of $3.  Seems it has mostly been worse than $3.  That is too bad.  The Hugoton Field is one I am familiar with, and it has been practically destroyed by shale.  

In my calculations I did the checkbook approach, because after all, if you are an etal in one of these, they send you a bill for every cost they incur, during the month they incurred it.  Sunk costs are still costs in my checkbook.  I will admit that on most of the calculations I did, I did not include land.  Land can be a big expense, or no expense.  It is a tough one for sure.  Also, I did not include "off-lease" product or water gathering systems.  I know there is a lot of infrastructure being built to handle all of that water.  Not sure how to allocate it, so I didn't. 

I guess maybe someone can explain why XOM is spending so much CAPEX on shale and still is not showing much in the way of GAAP earnings for its upstream US operations, if shale works so well at $30 or $40 WTI? Doesn't XOM have more rigs running in the lower 48 right now than anyone else?  I think CVX is doing better because they own a lot of royalty.  Much better deal when NRI is 95-100% as opposed to the typical 75-80%.  I am jealous of the folks who own the royalty.  They are definitely the real winners regarding shale.  At least as long as they did not go non-consent.  I know someone from my neck of the woods who inherited a lot of ND mineral acreage, and went non-consent.  Was a bad deal in the end for sure. 

I rarely see NRI better than 80% for non-operated WI in shale wells on the internet auctions.  There are not as many operated shale well interests for sale, but again, the ones I see are usually 75-80% NRI (or should I type .75000000 to .80000000?).

My view is that shale is generally high cost oil, and my view was not developed out of emotion so much as out of trying to figure out if we should unload everything ASAP for next to nothing so we would not have to plug out our wells.  Now days I am more worried about EV's and politicians who view all oil as BIG OIL than I am about shale. I really do not want to rent or buy an $85,000 infrared camera to monitor methane emissions from wells that haven't been capable of burning a flare for 30+ years.

I think traders have figured out that sub $50 WTI absolutely will not work, and we can get by on WTI $50, although I would much rather have WTI $60. So for now, I have moved on to things such as fracking bans (we do tiny fracks on our shallow conventional wells - would those be included by  the POLS?) loss of percentage depletion (Obama said it is a BIG OIL tax break after all - LOL) and EV revolution by government mandate. 

We had a decent amount of drilling from about 2006-2014 in our field.  Since then it has fallen to about nothing.  Drilling here is all done out of cash flow, no borrowed money that I am aware of.  Maybe some non-operated interests or ORI's are used to fund drilling here some.  We were on a good little annual drilling program that was keeping up with fighting our decline.  We haven't seen an oil price since 2014 that justifies it, so we have not drilled a well since Q3 2014.  Every acre we have is HBP, so no need to rush. But our annual production is slowly on the downhill slide, as is the rest of lower 48 conventional.  

Sorry for the ramble, just the view of another stripper oil well operator (really investor - relatives make the day to day decisions) that knows about 1/10 of what Mike Shellman does.

Thanks Shallow sand. Great stuff as always.

Happy New Year.

ORO

"Gas pressure may fall in NYC during the next cold snap ..."

That already happened last January in Newport, RI but got almost no clear, explanatory reporting.

One consequence of this shortfall is the $180 miliion LNG plant being built in Providence.

Taking in gas when it is available and cheap, these new economical process (see vacuum super insulation, for just one example) will provide sufficient fuel for the high demand windows of early evening wintertime hours.

Philadelphia (Passyunk, $60 million) is doing the same on a smaller scale.

Pittsburgh Airport is taking this situation of onsite gas (10 producing wells)  to new levels with the installation of 5 Siemens turbines with heat capture to provide the facility's need for electricity and heat. Going one step further, they are recruiting firms, especially 3 D printing outfits, to locate on their property by providing extremely low power costs.

The P&G paper plant in Lycoming county has been doing this - using their own onsite gas wells - for years and is one of the company's largest, most profitable paper plants.

(The new, massive P&G plant outside Martinsburg, WV will employ 2,000 people with a high percentage being computer/process techs as the production will be almost completely automated. Low cost of power plays a big role in all of this).

These developments stem from the massively large, extraordinarily low cost of natgas as a fuel.

The fact that hard charging EQT CEO Toby Rice is determined to get gas production costs down to the $2/HH level should send a jolt to the global energy markets.

Even if Rice only comes close to succeeding, (I am certain that he will) downstream industries will continue to reverberate with the consequences for decades to come.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AcK said:

We havent resolved this at all.

If so, then it will play out as you have highlighted. No reason for price to go beyond a certain level (which we can debate 60-70-80) since every time it hits that level, LTO supply growth will come into play (with a few months lag), and push prices down again till more non-swing supply comes into the market. LTO/Shale being short cycle asset will be ideally suited to be the swing producer.

The point is Shale has been anything but the swing producer in this decade (more like the structural growth story, barring maybe 2015-16). In fact Shale has pushed OPEC+ (ME with their US$10/bbl cost - I dont know about Russia) into being the swing producers. Ok, so initially it was to drive energy independence in the US (few people have alluded to govt-industry nexus in these forums). That was done and dusted in 2019. But at 9mbd annual supply, Shale/LTO is depleting US resources at a fast pace, yet supply is still growing.

So are reserves than high that the pace of supply can be maintained for years to come, or is 2020 the inflection point down?

Let's play out this hand before reshuffling the deck:

Firstly US proved reserves were over 40Bbbls at end 2018 so whichever way you want to cut LTO reserves its affect on market dynamics are relevant in terms of swing production.

Secondly while the USA is effectively awash with oil today the same cannot be said of the global situation in part due to OPEC's efforts but also as a result of natural declines non-OPEC.

Non-O-Decliners-1.png

Thirdly putting aside any element of market manipulation it is reasonable for prices to fall when a commodity is oversupplied and given the oil price continues to rise it is unlikely that point has been reached at $61.

Fourthly it is clear from the foregoing arguments in this thread that pumping a lot more money into LTO plays can squeeze-out more oil and that there are presently many wells (eg DUCs) that can potentially be brought into the mix - ie swing production capabilities are high.

So putting aside all the technical issues previously discussed and looking at the price of oil from a global supply and demand perspective the case for any near term strong oil price rises in the ballpark that @James Gautreau has discussed appears unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Another drone/rocket attack in SA perhaps ?

The US is now taking credit for killing Soleimani so the preliminary report of Katyusha rockets is obviously not correct.

If Iran was expecting a thank you note for the attack on the US Embassy, they are now disappointed.

I'm sure Democrats and Iran will be very upset by the killing of this terrorist.

• Great Response! 1

39 minutes ago, J.R. Ewing said:

I'm sure Democrats and Iran will be very upset by the killing of this terrorist.

The hubris of Americans is beyond words.

(edited)

7 minutes ago, remake it said:

The hubris of Americans is beyond words.

You're welcome.

The terrorists killed in Baghdad tonight ordered an attack on an American embassy and that's why they were terminated so I'm not sure what you're whining about.

Edited by J.R. Ewing
  • Upvote 1

Not sure the orange man understands the concept of unintended consequenses - lets see how this pans out but weren't the americans meant to be exiting Iraq not creating more mess. Seems like a huge risk to take escalating the conflict, balls in Iran's court now ....

3 minutes ago, jdc88 said:

Not sure the orange man understands the concept of unintended consequenses - lets see how this pans out but weren't the americans meant to be exiting Iraq not creating more mess. Seems like a huge risk to take escalating the conflict, balls in Iran's court now ....

The embassy is sacred ground. Trump got the opportunity to take a terrorist Iranian General, and he made good on his promise. The Iranian government no wants war with US any more than we them. But...…… this is a fine lesson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J.R. Ewing said:

The terrorists killed in Baghdad tonight ordered an attack on an American embassy and that's why they were terminated so I'm not sure what you're whining about.

Apart from the fact your claim is pure conjecture it is also true than nobody was killed at the US embassy in Iraq yet you think like the American police when confronting a black person that it's ok to shoot first and concoct the narrative afterwards.

13 minutes ago, remake it said:

Apart from the fact your claim is pure conjecture it is also true than nobody was killed at the US embassy in Iraq yet you think like the American police when confronting a black person that it's ok to shoot first and concoct the narrative afterwards.

You seem really insecure and confused about America.

But you haven't told us what country you're from.  Please tell us because I'm looking forward to better understanding your world view.

Does it matter where anyone is from, I’m from the ass end of the world and looking at what Trump is doing with absolute disbelief. The guy is making unilateral decisions which im not sure he is mentally capable of making - this is why the bulk of the world look at America with wonder and go how the hell is that guy in charge. History will not look kindly on another war in the Middle East, balls in Iran’s court .... 

• Upvote 1