(edited)

1 hour ago, remake it said:

The President's primacy rests on upholding the Constitution as per the oath he swore upon coming in to office and as he has not done that he is sending a clear message that he is above the law and history has many excellent lessons for nations that allow that privilege to remain unchecked.

It's really naive to think that he is the only and first President to act "out of order" on Foreign Policy, this is really chicken shit to what has been going on in the middle east. Afghan war etc huge amounts of cash being paid in cash by the CIA etc to war lords to steer the US agenda in a local arena.

The only issue is that to the Dems is that he got "caught", getting caught doing what, paying up, giving a visit, for a swipe at a dirty politician who was an Amerikan for acting completely unscrupuously and  being liked by foreign leaders as he is approachable, no he did what he said he would do, he drained the swamp and unfortunately no-one likes it, especially when their cash flow or Industry is tapped. We have had to suffer it, so I say F%^K em.

Hunter- not a Clue- Biden really and thats not worse than what DT has done, Billions held up under duress to oust a foreign politician by an acting Amerikan vice president who was using US tax payers money as leverage to fight "corruption" and for personal gain. Sounds smelly and familiar, this is going to get good.....

Lets me just climb out of this pile of horseshit and put my rose tinted glasses on.

Whomever swallows the democrat swamp beasts bile, deserves to be called a moron and reap all that will come with digesting said bile.

ShitShow

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 2

7 hours ago, remake it said:

Technically it's for attempting to influence a foreign power to instigate investigations into a candidate potentially running against him in the 2020 elections while the manner in which it was being carried out demonstrated an abuse of executive power compounded by both the denigration of witnesses and an unwillingness to present people and material that would show more clearly what led him to seek influence thus obstructing the constitutional role of Congress in ensuring nobody is above the law.

see my last comment 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

26 minutes ago, James Regan said:

It's really naive to think that he is the only and first President to act "out of order" on Foreign Policy, this is really chicken shit to what has been going on in the middle east. Afghan war etc huge amounts of cash being paid in cash by the CIA etc to war lords to steer the US agenda in a local arena.

You started a thread feigning ignorance while all the time harboring you own bile but not realizing that when a President says he is going to abide by the Constitution it means he also willingly submits to the powers of Congress as prescribed by that very Constitution and he has not so you wrote a great deal that is entirely meaningless.

28 minutes ago, James Regan said:

see my last comment 

and taste your own

32 minutes ago, James Regan said:

ShitShow

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

s really naive to think that he is the only and first President to act "out of order" on Foreign Policy,

I believe this is what this forum terms as what-aboutism. 

Edited by Rasmus Jorgensen
  • Haha 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, James Regan said:

Hunter- not a Clue- Biden really and thats not worse than what DT has done

Leave me out of it, this is the Americans' mess. 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

15 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Leave me out of it, this is the Americans' mess. 

FANTASTIC TROPHY OF THE YEAR FOR US BOTH........ BEAUTIFUL COMMENT JUST BEAUTIFUL

Edited by James Regan
Updated subscription in the Self Appreciation Society- SAS
  • Great Response! 1

2 hours ago, remake it said:

You started a thread feigning ignorance

Sir, do you think I arrived here on OP in a banana boat?

• Haha 1

That a trick question mate?   

Just now, DayTrader said:

That a trick question mate?   

DT now you have gone all gangster on  my ass you meant, "Is that a trick question mate" Why not go whole hog and replace "that" with Dat?

On 12/11/2019 at 6:44 AM, James Regan said:

Im am confused and not an American, but try to follow the current circus act playing out in Washington.

Is the general idea behind the current impeachment that Donald Trump is basically being charged at the core for trying to affect the 2016 and 2020 elections?

Watching this 5 minute minute video should clarify a number of issues for you:

JORDAN: "They don't like us" regarding 63M people and "guy in the White House"

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Watching this 5 minute minute video should clarify a number of issues for you:

JORDAN: "They don't like us" regarding 63M people and "guy in the White House"

Haha - "GOD I LOVE THE SMELL  OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING" and the Dems show Biden with the possible majority in Texas, really I would like to see that.

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 09.26.46.png

Edited by James Regan
DEMOCRATS DON'T SURF...
  • Haha 2

(edited)

A LITTLE PIECE OF DOWN TIME, THANKS @Tom Kirkman

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 09.16.15.png

Edited by James Regan
FOX NEWS- The truth at last......
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Haha - "GOD I LOVE THE SMELL  OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING" and the Dems show Biden with the possible majority in Texas, really I would like to see that.

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 09.26.46.png

Getting past your movie-clip "meme" and the nice young man naked with his dog tags and neat hat,  you are incorrectly using the word "Liberals."  A "Liberal" is a person [in US politics, anyway] who has liberal ideals, which include respect for the person, a desire to eliminate poverty, a desire to advance education generally and intellectual thought specifically, and who ascribes to the first paragraph of the US Declaration of Independence.   

What I suspect you meant was a "Leftist," or what is occasionally referenced here on Oilprice as a member of the "International Left."  Those are people who are profoundly against individualism and any intellectual thought, ascribe to what can best be described as Communist ideology of subservience to an omniscient State  (but only with them in control of that State apparatus) and the crushing of individual freedoms.  In the USA you have this bizarre admixture of Leftist elitists, typified by the Clintonistas, where their ideas of a professional class of politicians from the International Left will run things literally forever, because offices such as the Presidency belong to Leftist Elitists by the doctrine of Droit du Roi.  And that is worlds apart from being a "Liberal."    Specifically, I would define myself as a Liberal, but assuredly I repudiate the doctrine of Antifa Leftists and their ideas of truculent conformity to their collectivist thinking.  Cheers. 

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Getting past your movie-clip "meme" and the nice young man naked with his dog tags and neat hat,  you are incorrectly using the word "Liberals."  A "Liberal" is a person [in US politics, anyway] who has liberal ideals, which include respect for the person, a desire to eliminate poverty, a desire to advance education generally and intellectual thought specifically, and who ascribes to the first paragraph of the US Declaration of Independence.   

What I suspect you meant was a "Leftist," or what is occasionally referenced here on Oilprice as a member of the "International Left."  Those are people who are profoundly against individualism and any intellectual thought, ascribe to what can best be described as Communist ideology of subservience to an omniscient State  (but only with them in control of that State apparatus) and the crushing of individual freedoms.  In the USA you have this bizarre admixture of Leftist elitists, typified by the Clintonistas, where their ideas of a professional class of politicians from the International Left will run things literally forever, because offices such as the Presidency belong to Leftist Elitists by the doctrine of Droit du Roi.  And that is worlds apart from being a "Liberal."    Specifically, I would define myself as a Liberal, but assuredly I repudiate the doctrine of Antifa Leftists and their ideas of truculent conformity to their collectivist thinking.  Cheers. 

that's told you James!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rob Plant said:

that's told you James!🤣

And not Dumbed down, shame on you Jan this was a dumb ass thread, you jumped in don't blame me.

• Haha 1

Note to foreign readers:   US Representative Jim Jordan is the member of Congress for the 4th District of Ohio, a heavily gerrymandered district  [see map below] specially carved out of areas of Ohio with lots of (now-unemployed) former industrial "blue collar" workers that have been abandoned by the Clintonista Democrats and will reliably vote Republican from now to the end of time.  Jim Jordan is, no big surprise, the most conservative of the conservative, Republican politicians.  Getting past his social ideas on families and women, which ideas belong in a museum, the rest of it criticizing the Congressional Democrats for refusing to accept that the "Deplorables" actually elected Donald Trump is pretty much on the mark.  The comments in the above clip are irrefutable. 

image.png.c7e9ec93b4dab5b159d2e8e254783f51.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If it makes it past the House, it might no make it past the Senate.  If it does go through, it leaves Pence in charge.

(edited)

14 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Not really.  Jews comprise perhaps 3-4% of the US population but are 12% of Washington and especially Capitol Hill.  All those assistants and congressional aides are Jewish, that is motivated by AIPAC specifically to give anything and everything in Congress a favorable slant to Israeli politics, and especially as cover for abuse and murder of Palestinians, both Gaza and West Bank.  Plus, it gets momentum going for the hawks that want Trump to start a war with Iran.  Watch out for AIPAC, those guys are bad news. 

Since Trump is very supportive of Israel, it doesn't make sense to some as to why this may be since it might appear like they are shooting themselves in the foot at times.  However, like any other group they are not as united as you may think since they differ in political persuasions and preferences.  Sometimes people within a group are not in total agreement with each other but this may be hard for outsiders to notice.  One of the greatest hatreds, sectarianism comes from within.

Edited by canadas canadas

(edited)

On 12/11/2019 at 8:45 AM, BigJets said:

It is kind of weird how all the witnesses are Jewish.   

Unfortunately, minorities are judged as a whole by the actions of a few of the best or worst of its members where as majorities are not judged as a whole at all but each person is individually judged by the best or worst on an individual basis only regardless.

Edited by canadas canadas
  • Upvote 1

Here's the big thing that I don't think most people have picked up on yet. Biden is not Trump's political opponent. Biden is currently running against Bernie, Warren, Buttheadgig, and a couple of others in the primary. Does this suggest that the Demorats have already secretly decided who is going to run against Trump? Hmmmm, sounds vaguely familiar, doesn't it? This whole thing has boiled down to them not liking the election results that they rigged up and they are trying to get rid of Trump. He is screwing up every shady deal they had going right now, the money from Ukraine has dried up so they aren't getting that anymore and it pisses them off royally. The first report on what they did using Comey in the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign illegally is out, and while it does not prove that there was a political bias simply because the investigator wasn't doing anything but investigating what the FBI had to do with the FISA warrants, they aren't investigating anything else that was tied to that abuse of the FISA court. It does show that a lot of facts were simply omitted or buried by those in the FBI(like Comey) in order to further their cause, things that would have stopped FISA from issuing a warrant the first time, and the other three would have never happened either. The other investigation due out sometime the middle of next year however, that will be all damning for the Demorats, they are going to tie Helliary to Comey and Steele and all hell is going to be let loose on them, it will be proving the political bias that was present in the FBI at the time of the FISA warrants. At the very least Comey will be going to jail, and probably Mueller as well. Possibly Helliary too. That would be nice for the rest of America. This has been damaging to the rep of the FBI, because  it was only a few top dogs that buried that bone, and it has been found now, we are going to dig it up and show it to everone. Doesn't matter anymore about the whole impeachment thing anyway, the Senate will snuff that out, no problem. What is going to happen is we are going to start finding out about the Demorats political practices, and it is not going to go well for them. I used to be a Demorat, but after BC signed away American mfg to Mexico and Canada, I quit voting for them across the board. I am sure that NAFTA fattened a lot of Demoratic pockets over the two decades it was in place. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

12 hours ago, James Regan said:

The only issue is that to the Dems is that he got "caught", getting caught doing what, paying up, giving a visit, for a swipe at a dirty politician who was an Amerikan for acting completely unscrupuously and  being liked by foreign leaders as he is approachable, no he did what he said he would do, he drained the swamp and unfortunately no-one likes it, especially when their cash flow or Industry is tapped. We have had to suffer it, so I say F%^K em.

Hunter- not a Clue- Biden really and thats not worse than what DT has done, Billions held up under duress to oust a foreign politician by an acting Amerikan vice president who was using US tax payers money as leverage to fight "corruption" and for personal gain. Sounds smelly and familiar, this is going to get good.....

Lets me just climb out of this pile of horseshit and put my rose tinted glasses on.

Whomever swallows the democrat swamp beasts bile, deserves to be called a moron and reap all that will come with digesting said bile.

ShitShow

I still want to know what he got "caught" doing. It keeps changing. It is basically down to "he is not our friend and we don't like him" now, and if they think they can get a prez impeached and removed, they are living in a fantasy world. Obstructing congress? What the hell is that about? Because he refused to go into a closed hearing where he wouldn't be allowed to defend himself in any way isn't obstruction, its smart. Askinig if a country is investigating corruption in their country as he is doing isn't a QPQ, especially if that country had already started investigating. Can't be said that you influenced a decision to do an investigation when it has already started....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Damn, Jan!  It was worth visiting today just to read that paragraph.  You have the uncommon ability to organize a brain full of thoughts into a succinct, ordered, spot on description of otherwise complicated realities.  I read that paragraph and it was like the curtain was going up to reveal a well organized orchestra within: everything in its place and every place making perfect sense.  Cheers, my friend.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

40 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

I still want to know what he got "caught" doing. It keeps changing. It is basically down to "he is not our friend and we don't like him" now, and if they think they can get a prez impeached and removed, they are living in a fantasy world. Obstructing congress? What the hell is that about? Because he refused to go into a closed hearing where he wouldn't be allowed to defend himself in any way isn't obstruction, its smart. Askinig if a country is investigating corruption in their country as he is doing isn't a QPQ, especially if that country had already started investigating. Can't be said that you influenced a decision to do an investigation when it has already started....

The House of Representatives started the impeachment process/circus based on the so called "Steale Dossier", which, it is now known, was the sole basis for the initial FISA application.  Before the renewal of the FISA was requested, it was proven that the Steale Dossier was meritless, at best, and an outright lie at worst.   They went ahead and illegally renewed the FISA as they lied to the court in order to get the extensions (3 of them!).  As such, the process and investigation into the Trump administration should have been shut down.  The President knew these facts, as did his legal team, and therefore did not see it necessary to cooperate with an illegitimate investigation.  Testimonies in front of the Democrat majority Intelligence Committee (I know) contained no fact witnesses; only theoretical professorial witnesses; no facts.  Circumstantial outpourings; no facts.  Any decent lawyer would have advised a 5th amendment or stalling approach to wait for the results and release of ongoing investigations.  Any court in the land would allow for lengthy delays given those same ongoing investigations.  The Democrats wanted to ramrod their hearings through in 1 WEEK!  They also did not say what charges/accusations the president or his people were to testify about or defend against.  The ball kept moving and is still moving to this day.  What was found was a great big Nothing Burger.  Therefore, you are right, there was no obstruction of Congress; only an obstruction of circus.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1