JN

Pelosi Delays Impeachment Trial: Ploy to keep Impeachment in Headlines . . and Away from IG Horowitz report or Barr/Durham coming investigation and indictments. It's working. Pelosi WINS !

1 hour ago, Papillon said:

Even when domestic issues may arise, it will be in the context of what Democrats have done or are doing, so even within their own self reflection there is whataboutism to the party they oppose. It is laughable here in all honesty.

Papi your assessment of the status quo is incisive wrt general threads at this forum as there seems few if any able to counter the Constitutional fiasco that apparently manifests as clearly as the Emperor's new clothes to his vassals.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

59 minutes ago, remake it said:

Papi your assessment of the status quo is incisive wrt general threads at this forum

Thankyou sir, it is merely one of the dynamics I have noticed in my short time here. Geopolitics here involves the criticism of any nation apart from the USA. When this nation and its faults are brought to light, then accusations begin, and it is suggested that 1. the nation is faultless apart from Democrat actions, 2. you can't be a person or must be an apologist to even consider mentioning any faults, 3. China is worse, so let's constantly discuss them instead (but this is apparently not whataboutism, plus we do not even think about China, we just bring it up every few minutes), or 4. we only discuss oil here (again, apart from China, impeachment, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, whistleblowers, Pelosi, and many others). Peruse the current thread titles and you will see what I mean. They are all absolutely fine, as they highlight Democrats' actions. 

Do you see a pattern here as I do? Anything but Republican faults, or even any American faults in general. Simply faults of the party that users here are not supporters of, and these users suggest others are guilty of whataboutism, while they are apparently not. This is the definition of hypocrisy, irony, and arrogance. 

I hope other users notice these dynamics and look out for the hypocrisies from now on. America and its faults will only be discussed if in relation to Democratic faults, as these are the only ones apparently present in the whole nation. Mr Trump is of course utterly flawless, as is the concept of emptying bowels on the street, as is the rate of gun deaths, as is the rate of homelessness, as is the rate of drug abuse and addiction, etc. None of these issues will ever be mentioned, with the rationale being it is a site about oil and gas, while it is perfectly fine to discuss literally any topic connected to China, whether it is the military, or treatment of muslims, or Huawei, or junk in space, and so on, as they are very obviously oil and gas related.

Ponder why that is sir, although I'm sure the answer is very obvious to all users. However, rather than address these issues, or admit them, or even consider any self assessment in any respect, it appears it is easier to simply attack other users and entire nations, and sometimes a teenage girl of all things. Anything to feel big and important and like you are making a difference I guess. Personally I find it laughable and rather pathetic, but each to his own.

Respectfully, Papillon. 

Edited by Papillon
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Papillon said:

America and its faults will only be discussed if in relation to Democratic faults, as these are the only ones apparently present in the whole nation.

Perhaps as telling are thread titles ostensibly with deeper meaning but like this one embedding yet another of the conspiracy theory undertones so let's address this one more purposefully: if Senators fail to be true to the oaths they must swear when trying this matter then there is a much stronger likelihood that those less inclined to normally care or vote may well decide they prefer to live in a democracy where their Constitution is not abused by their President nor Congress and turn up at the ballot box to be counted for a change. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, remake it said:

but like this one embedding yet another of the conspiracy theory undertones

Agreed sir, a ''ploy to keep it in the headlines'', as if it is trivial news and was going away soon. Yet again, ponder the reactions here if it was a Democratic president. The bias and constant blinkers are simply laughable. There would be just as many threads about it, but every one would be suggesting the removal from office and a jail term.

• Haha 1

Papillon,

The sad fact is that many people are using this website like an editorial page to discuss anything and everything, there is no self-discipline evident.

If those posting would refrain from debating issues unrelated to oil or energy, or only geopolitics as it relates to oil and energy, then this site may recover some respectability. As it stands now, the majority of the comments, and responses to comments, have become simply an adolescent ‘pissing contest’.

We generally know absolutely nothing about those posting. It could be someone who is actually very knowledgeable about the topic they are discussing (which is usually evident on inspection) or someone claiming to be a pillar of industry, with a suitably crafted ‘name’ and photo, could actually be 17 year old cheerleader down in her mothers basement (as an example).

This being the case, the comments to many reasonable posts quickly veer off topic and usually become somewhat antagonistic.

For this reason, many of the ‘old hands’ on this site no longer participate regularly. The life exectancy of OilPrice is declining as we ‘speak’.

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

9 hours ago, Papillon said:

Thankyou sir, it is merely one of the dynamics I have noticed in my short time here. Geopolitics here involves the criticism of any nation apart from the USA. When this nation and its faults are brought to light, then accusations begin, and it is suggested that 1. the nation is faultless apart from Democrat actions, 2. you can't be a person or must be an apologist to even consider mentioning any faults, 3. China is worse, so let's constantly discuss them instead (but this is apparently not whataboutism, plus we do not even think about China, we just bring it up every few minutes), or 4. we only discuss oil here (again, apart from China, impeachment, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, whistleblowers, Pelosi, and many others). Peruse the current thread titles and you will see what I mean. They are all absolutely fine, as they highlight Democrats' actions. 

Do you see a pattern here as I do? Anything but Republican faults, or even any American faults in general. Simply faults of the party that users here are not supporters of, and these users suggest others are guilty of whataboutism, while they are apparently not. This is the definition of hypocrisy, irony, and arrogance. 

I hope other users notice these dynamics and look out for the hypocrisies from now on. America and its faults will only be discussed if in relation to Democratic faults, as these are the only ones apparently present in the whole nation. Mr Trump is of course utterly flawless, as is the concept of emptying bowels on the street, as is the rate of gun deaths, as is the rate of homelessness, as is the rate of drug abuse and addiction, etc. None of these issues will ever be mentioned, with the rationale being it is a site about oil and gas, while it is perfectly fine to discuss literally any topic connected to China, whether it is the military, or treatment of muslims, or Huawei, or junk in space, and so on, as they are very obviously oil and gas related.

Ponder why that is sir, although I'm sure the answer is very obvious to all users. However, rather than address these issues, or admit them, or even consider any self assessment in any respect, it appears it is easier to simply attack other users and entire nations, and sometimes a teenage girl of all things. Anything to feel big and important and like you are making a difference I guess. Personally I find it laughable and rather pathetic, but each to his own.

Respectfully, Papillon. 

Hunter Biden is in the Board of Directors of Ukraine Gas Company Burisma.  You should take what he has to say about the future of Natural Gas seriously.

New Hunter Biden revelations 

Seems Hunter and his business partners set up accounts for Ukraine gas company Burisma at Morgan Stanely.  Reportedly the accounts  opened had deposited over $150 Million. There is some concern that there may have been money laundering involved ?

Related topic : Guess who frequently accompanied Joe Biden on visits to Ukraine.  That would be (fake) Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. 

Remember Joe Biden's story of how in March 2016 he went to Ukraine and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold the U.S. $1 Billion in aid if they did not fire Prosecutor Shokin. He was going home in 6 hours. 

Well the Vice President of the United States always travels on Air force 2. There are NO RECORDS of Biden flying to Ukraine in March 2016  .  There is probably a reasonable explanation. Maybe ?

Would make sense for someone to investigate all this.  Especially , the one about Hunter opening accounts at Morgan Stanley for Barisma .  .   .   .   Money laundering ?

All just rumors for now . . . . . 

From paternity suit filed by D.C. stripper against Hunter Biden

"Most notably, after leaving the vicepresidency, Joe Biden attended a conference at which he discussed a previouslyunreported meeting in Ukraine for the first time.

"I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars,'" Biden boasted at theconference. "I said, 'You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in --,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said, 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.' Well, son of a b--ch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

The prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was fired in March 2016 .  .  .  .  .  However, publicly available records show that Joe Biden did not officially travel to Ukraine in 2016.   .  .  .  .  believes Biden did not take Air Force Two for the trip.

.   .   .   investigations asserts that Hunter Biden and his business associates "established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley et al," for the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings Limited for a "money laundering scheme," among other ventures.

One alleged scheme "accumulated $156,073,944.24," according to the document .  .  .  "

Edited by Jabbar

(edited)

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Papillon,

The sad fact is that many people are using this website like an editorial page to discuss anything and everything, there is no self-discipline evident.

If those posting would refrain from debating issues unrelated to oil or energy, or only geopolitics as it relates to oil and energy, then this site may recover some respectability. As it stands now, the majority of the comments, and responses to comments, have become simply an adolescent ‘pissing contest’.

We generally know absolutely nothing about those posting. It could be someone who is actually very knowledgeable about the topic they are discussing (which is usually evident on inspection) or someone claiming to be a pillar of industry, with a suitably crafted ‘name’ and photo, could actually be 17 year old cheerleader down in her mothers basement (as an example).

This being the case, the comments to many reasonable posts quickly veer off topic and usually become somewhat antagonistic.

For this reason, many of the ‘old hands’ on this site no longer participate regularly. The life exectancy of OilPrice is declining as we ‘speak’.

Hunter Biden knows more about natural gas than @Papillon and @remake it combined.

Seems Hunter and his business partners set up accounts for Ukraine gas company Burisma at Morgan Stanely.  Reportedly the accounts  opened had deposited over $150 Million. There is some concern that there may have been money laundering involved ?

Related topic : Guess who frequently accompanied Joe Biden on visits to Ukraine.  That would be (fake) Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. 

Remember Joe Biden's story of how in March 2016 he went to Ukraine and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold the U.S. $1 Billion in aid if they did not fire Prosecutor Shokin. He was going home in 6 hours. 

Well the Vice President of the United States always travels on Air force 2. There are NO RECORDS of Biden flying to Ukraine in March 2016  .  There is probably a reasonable explanation. Maybe ?

Would make sense for someone to investigate all this.  Especially , the one about Hunter opening accounts at Morgan Stanley for Barisma .  .   .   .   Money laundering ?

"Most notably, after leaving the vicepresidency, Joe Biden attended a conference at which he discussed a previouslyunreported meeting in Ukraine for the first time.

"I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars,'" Biden boasted at theconference. "I said, 'You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in --,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said, 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.' Well, son of a b--ch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

The prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was fired in March 2016 .  .  .  .  .  However, publicly available records show that Joe Biden did not officially travel to Ukraine in 2016.   .  .  .  .  believes Biden did not take Air Force Two for the trip.

.   .   .   investigations asserts that Hunter Biden and his business associates "established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley et al," for the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings Limited for a "money laundering scheme," among other ventures.

One alleged scheme "accumulated $156,073,944.24," according to the document .  .  .  "

Edited by Jabbar

Related topic Guess who frequently accompanied Joe Biden on visits to Ukraine.  That would be (fake) Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. 

(edited)

Generally, I don't know what some people expected.

Ukraine is a totally corrupt country with a very strong nationalist trend in Western Ukraine.

I know that I am anti-American but it so happens that there have already been many colorful revolutions, the Arab Spring and the United States and NATO military interventions. However, if it is cold to analyze whether the inhabitants of these countries really should enjoy  then we will come to the conclusion that for the most part after all these events there is even much worse crap than before.

It just so happens that, unlike most, I have been to Ukraine several times and I know that it is a country divided among some oligarchs who really dont care at all about the fate of the Ukrainian population.

There, for 30 years, various clans come to power, once from the east and once from the west of Ukraine.

Currently, in Poland alone, because of the great success of Maidan, some 2-3 million Ukrainians work, and generally it is said that 10 million professionally active Ukrainians periodically work in other countries in a situation of  40 million in total.

Some 4 million have been working in Russia for years, the Russians say that after the Maidan and the war in Donbass they received some 3 million pro-Russian Ukrainians and ethnic Russians.

Generally I know that I am going out for a very anti-Ukrainian person but it is really hard not to be like that when you are interested in this country and know that apart from Moldova it is the largest economic collapse in Europe of the last 30 years.

If anyone wants to know how it really is there, I advise you to look at how the roads look even between large cities in Ukraine.

Even in Poland, which for years had rather poor roads, these Ukrainian highways were the subject of legends. 

There are a lot of very malicious but real YouTube videos on the subject how to cross Ukraine and no destroy  even  an off-road car completely.

Someone can of course say that Russia is not much better in many respects, but it is undisputed fact that it has  3 times higher GDP per capita.

There are also oligarchs in Russia but the difference is that Russia is ruled by the Kremlin and Ukraine is ruled by oligarchs, who occasionally elect a president from among themselves and possibly make Maidan I, Maidan II and probably Maidan III, IV and V in the future

This is one of the things for which the Russians admire Putin that he quickly and efficiently, though quite brutally and ruthlessly broke the oligarchy and allowed them to get rich but without actual influence on politics

Therefore, when I hear that Maidan is supposed to be some kind of example for the rest of the former USSR, empty laughter overwhelms me. Probably a warning about how the crap will be after the revolution and not an example.

An example of this could certainly be Georgia and Saakashvili if he did not get excited and did not try to conquer Abkhazia and South Ossetia because after that he was finished.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Perhaps then have the moderators address the many thread starters which are mindless overtly conspiratorial or plain irrelevant although Mr Kirkland might then need a rethink before his submissiveness.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Hunter Biden knows more about natural gas than @Papillon and @remake it combined.

I cannot speak for Remake It sir, but as far as I am concerned it would not be difficult to know more about natural gas than myself. You seem to be missing my point though, that being if someone along the lines of Mr Biden were belonging to your political party, you would not mention him at all sir. Also, out of my entire post about the dynamics here, the half percent you chose to reply to was about Hunter Biden, with the suggestion he is connected to gas. Fair enough. Every other point I presented was utterly factual then I assume, and rather proved by the instant reference to a Democrat and in fairness a valid link to oil and gas.

Why discuss Mr Trump's faults (the person in charge), when you can simply accuse the opposing party constantly and bring up their faults (and suggest a strategy of mine is whataboutism!)? - Presumably it is because he is flawless in your eyes sir? Out of interest how many threads are there currently about Democrats? Have a quick check by all means. I gather Mr Trump is pro oil, so the majority here support him. Again, fair enough, but the website appears rather pointless when you all seem to enjoy merely echoing each others' views while never listening to an opposing view, does it not? In fact, when an opposing view does come along, the user is quickly accused of being an apologist, liar or bot. 

I fear sir the average user here has no idea what conversation or debate even means. If they do, they are unwilling to engage in it clearly, as it would distract them from nodding to each other and feeling they have made a difference. 

With respect, Papillon. 

47 minutes ago, Papillon said:

I cannot speak for Remake It sir, but as far as I am concerned it would not be difficult to know more about natural gas than myself. You seem to be missing my point though, that being if someone along the lines of Mr Biden were belonging to your political party, you would not mention him at all sir. Also, out of my entire post about the dynamics here, the half percent you chose to reply to was about Hunter Biden, with the suggestion he is connected to gas. Fair enough. Every other point I presented was utterly factual then I assume, and rather proved by the instant reference to a Democrat and in fairness a valid link to oil and gas.

Why discuss Mr Trump's faults (the person in charge), when you can simply accuse the opposing party constantly and bring up their faults (and suggest a strategy of mine is whataboutism!)? - Presumably it is because he is flawless in your eyes sir? Out of interest how many threads are there currently about Democrats? Have a quick check by all means. I gather Mr Trump is pro oil, so the majority here support him. Again, fair enough, but the website appears rather pointless when you all seem to enjoy merely echoing each others' views while never listening to an opposing view, does it not? In fact, when an opposing view does come along, the user is quickly accused of being an apologist, liar or bot. 

I fear sir the average user here has no idea what conversation or debate even means. If they do, they are unwilling to engage in it clearly, as it would distract them from nodding to each other and feeling they have made a difference. 

With respect, Papillon. 

I disagree with your long winded reply. 

What's this "sir" crap ?

(edited)

32 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

I disagree with your long winded reply. 

Of course you do. It contains facts. Hence your super short reply and no argument other than ''I disagree''. When it is about Democrats, you create thread after thread of long winded daily news about it sir, presumably as you believe people need daily updates from your mental wisdom and are unable to decipher news for themselves? As I suggested, when anything is about Democrats, your ''long winded'' continuous news filling the forum is fine. Any reply to your views, you merely insult. Thankyou for proving my point within minutes, and also my last sentence that conversation and debate are entirely lacking here. Your reply? ''I disagree and what's this sir crap?'' It is almost as if you tried to prove me perfectly correct in as few words as possible. 

32 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

What's this "sir" crap ?

It is a form of politeness and this in itself appears to induce criticism here. Ponder that for a moment. Even politeness here is attacked. It rather says it all does it not? You appear to have equally proven Mr Buckland's theory rather perfectly, so I thank you for that also. Shooting fish in a barrel comes to mind. 

On 12/21/2019 at 10:24 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

Son, from the sound of your posts, and mean-spiritedness, I'd guess that I'm about four times your age.

I am eighty four sir and was pondering the same thing. He appears to make a habit of being rude to users it seems. 

Edited by Papillon

(edited)

3 hours ago, remake it said:

Perhaps then have the moderators address the many thread starters which are mindless overtly conspiratorial or plain irrelevant although Mr Kirkland might then need a rethink before his submissiveness.

It's called "Choice"

You do t have to read the threads.

I don't understand why you respond on these "conspiratorial" threads.  

You chose to. 

For ecample, I think your comments are worthless that's why I don't respond to them anymore. ( with this one exception)

What do you think is "irrelevant" vs revelant .  All you do is respond to what you call  "irrevelant"

What's your agenda

I'm done. 

Edited by Jabbar

(edited)

1 hour ago, Papillon said:

Of course you do. It contains facts. Hence your super short reply and no argument other than ''I disagree''. When it is about Democrats, you create thread after thread of long winded daily news about it sir, presumably as you believe people need daily updates from your mental wisdom and are unable to decipher news for themselves? As I suggested, when anything is about Democrats, your ''long winded'' continuous news filling the forum is fine. Any reply to your views, you merely insult. Thankyou for proving my point within minutes, and also my last sentence that conversation and debate are entirely lacking here. Your reply? ''I disagree and what's this sir crap?'' It is almost as if you tried to prove me perfectly correct in as few words as possible. 

It is a form of politeness and this in itself appears to induce criticism here. Ponder that for a moment. Even politeness here is attacked. It rather says it all does it not? You appear to have equally proven Mr Buckland's theory rather perfectly, so I thank you for that also. Shooting fish in a barrel comes to mind. 

I am eighty four sir and was pondering the same thing. He appears to make a habit of being rude to users it seems. 

Not rude. 

Definition:

noun

* used as a polite or respectful way of addressing a man, especially one in a position of authority.

* "excuse me, sir"

* used to address a man at the beginning of a formal or business letter.

"Dear Sir"

* (in Britain) used as a title before the given name of a knight or baronet.

So are you saying I'm a person of authority ? 

Edited by Jabbar

(edited)

58 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

It's called "Choice"

Do you understand irony sir? I fear some users here merely type away and hit ''submit reply'' without even re-reading their words or knowing what they are saying. 

53 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Not rude. 

Just strange.  

May I suggest both sir? 

* used as a polite or respectful way of addressing a man, especially one in a position of authority.

Which part of the underlined section is confusing you? Do you understand ''polite'' and ''respectful'' ? As for the bold section, it does not require authority to be polite to someone. Not in my world anyway.

So are you saying I'm a person of authority ? 

No. Definitely not.

''It's called choice'' to use your own words, regarding my chosen words. I will attempt to refrain from being polite as it is clearly an issue to you. What a bizarre place this is.

I think your comments are worthless

The irony of some comments here is incredible. (What's this sir crap?).

With much less respect than I initially had, Papillon. 

Edited by Papillon

43 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

You chose to. 

To expose the nonsense that you and others claim to have validity and yet have no reasoned defense which raises the question of your purpose in doing so.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Papillon,

It was heartening to see Mr Buckman change his tune.

• Haha 1

Guys, in this particular thread, you are both supporting my earlier comments!

If Papillon chooses to use the word ‘sir’ in his comments...is it offending anyone? It is simply his form of writing and is no harm to the reader.

On the other hand, what do recent comments from either of you have to do with oil, gas, pricing or the geopolitics thereof?

If you disagree with someone’s prose, politics, outlook on life or their color of socks....take it elsewhere on the internet or simply do not respond! It is pointless, on this venue, to continue participating in a ‘debate’ on this forum simply to ‘have the last word’.

We are better than this guys! Grab a coffee, take a deep breath...and start an interesting thread!👍🏻

16 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

or someone claiming to be a pillar of industry, with a suitably crafted ‘name’ and photo, could actually be 17 year old cheerleader down in her mothers basement (as an example).

Douglas,tip of the hat, you have yet once again accurately described me.  Although the radon down in the cellar is starting to fry my brain  (what is left of it).  Oh, well.

P.S.  Do those cheerleaders lift those skirts in practice also?  

2 hours ago, Jabbar said:

You chose to. 

For example, I think your comments are worthless that's why I don't respond to them anymore. ( with this one exception)

Jabbar, you are fencing with a Bot.   "Remake" is a robot, driven by an artificial-intelligence algorithm developed by the Chinese military.  It is being handled by two human "handlers," who also post here.  The algorithm will generate those nonsensical responses that so irritate you.  There is no point at all in getting into some discussion on this forum or anywhere else with a Bot; it goes nowhere.  the Bot will simply continue to fire off short-burst messages that are intended, by the Chinese military propaganda people, to sway opinion in the West.  It is an absurd idea, and rather amusing, because it loses so much in the translation.

The Bot Handlers and contributors are easy enough to spot, they keep patting the Bot on the head with up-votes.  Who on earth up-votes a robot?  @Rasmus Jorgensen, take note and take heed!

3 hours ago, Jabbar said:

"Dear Sir"

* (in Britain) used as a title before the given name of a knight or baronet.

It is precisely the use of "sir" in titles of the ancient British feudal  (or medieval) order that so irritated the US revolutionaries.  Their response was to absolutely forbid the use of "titles of nobility," and you find that in the US Constitution at Article One, Section 9, Clause 8:

Clause 8. No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Thus, arguably, the use of "sir" in addressing anyone within the USA is prohibited, along with titles such as Lord or Prince or Duke, whatever.  The jihadists of 1776 abolished it, along with the Church of England and whatever else irritated them. Now granted, its use is ubiquitous in the US Military  (and addressing superior officers is invariably accompanied by the word "sir"), but that aberrant grafting of a feudal English custom to the Americans is a bit unique  (if not bizarre).  Oh, well.  

59 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Douglas,tip of the hat, you have yet once again accurately described me.  Although the radon down in the cellar is starting to fry my brain  (what is left of it).  Oh, well.

P.S.  Do those cheerleaders lift those skirts in practice also?  

One can only hope Jan....😂

• Haha 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Guys, in this particular thread, you are both supporting my earlier comments!

If Papillon chooses to use the word ‘sir’ in his comments...is it offending anyone? It is simply his form of writing and is no harm to the reader.

On the other hand, what do recent comments from either of you have to do with oil, gas, pricing or the geopolitics thereof?

If you disagree with someone’s prose, politics, outlook on life or their color of socks....take it elsewhere on the internet or simply do not respond! It is pointless, on this venue, to continue participating in a ‘debate’ on this forum simply to ‘have the last word’.

We are better than this guys! Grab a coffee, take a deep breath...and start an interesting thread!👍🏻

What does your past discussions of your favorite 1980's Rock n' Roll bands have to due with Oil or Natural Gas ?

U.S. is turning into a country of Snowflakes ❄️.  So sensitive.  

Edited by Jabbar

23 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Papillon,

23 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

For this reason, many of the ‘old hands’ on this site no longer participate regularly. 

Have to keep up with the new technology ? 

What technology ?   .  .  .  .