JN

Pelosi Delays Impeachment Trial: Ploy to keep Impeachment in Headlines . . and Away from IG Horowitz report or Barr/Durham coming investigation and indictments. It's working. Pelosi WINS !

15 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

What does your past discussions of your favorite 1980's Rock n' Roll bands have to due with Oil or Natural Gas ?

U.S. is turning into a country of Snowflakes.  So sensitive.  

You are absolutely correct! My post re 1980’s rock and roll was ill advised. Won’t happen again.

• Haha 2

(edited)

Mr Buckland, you make some very valid points sir and it is rather a breath of fresh air to see some logic and common sense here. To clarify though I have no issue with the discussion of any topic, I merely wish conversations would accept and analyse opposing views before replying, rather than attack them out of hand, as by definition this is not conversation or debate in any sense. I appreciate that you would rather the threads were connected to oil and gas but if that does become the case, or indeed if this was how threads evolved beforehand (I am assuming you are one of the longest serving users here, from your number of posts), then I may potentially have to find another forum I suppose, as I must admit I know very little about these topics. Why am I here then, I hear you ask? Believe it or not, I asked my granddaughter to find me a place to chat that wasn't obviously based on social media and selfies and a modern obsession with pouting. This site is one of the ones she found and I find the various features and layout easy to use and easy on the eyes, it was little more than that in all honesty. 

With respect, Papillon. 

By the way, what was this infamous rock and roll thread sir?

Edited by Papillon

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You are absolutely correct! My post re 1980’s rock and roll was ill advised. Won’t happen again.

Actually, I thought it was an all-time great posting thread.  Sure got lots of action.  I was fascinated, especially as to how the Brits on here reacted!    Great stuff. 

(edited)

Mr van Eck, I am presuming DayTrader and Mr Plant had a word or two to say on this topic? Also I would guess, or rather hope, Mr Plant was mentioned several times no doubt ...?

Edited by Papillon

Oh hai Schiff

c09YOEb_d.jpg.3156a2fd4dbc419054db358fa727e0c1.jpg

(edited)

3 hours ago, Papillon said:

By the way, what was this infamous rock and roll thread sir?

He started a thread about everyone's favourite bands and many people listed their top 10. British bands pretty much took over. There's a surprise. And yes Rob was mentioned a few times haha as he fronted maybe the best band ever. Now he spends his time cursing Brexit. Tragic really but hey ho.

Edited by Guest