Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Court filings state HUNTER BIDEN under investigation including MONEY LAUNDERING for Ukraine Burisma Holdings . What does this mean for Natural Gas Industry ?

(edited)

New Hunter Biden revelations 

Seems Hunter and his business partners set up accounts for Ukraine gas company Burisma at Morgan Stanely.  Reportedly the accounts  opened had deposited over $150 Million. There is some concern that there may have been money laundering involved ?

Related topic Guess who frequently accompanied Joe Biden on visits to Ukraine.  That would be (fake) Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. 

Remember Joe Biden's story of how in March 2016 he went to Ukraine and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold the U.S. $1 Billion in aid if they did not fire Prosecutor Shokin. He was going home in 6 hours. 

Well the Vice President of the United States always travels on Air force 2. There are NO RECORDS of Biden flying to Ukraine in March 2016  .  There is probably a reasonable explanation. Maybe ?

Would make sense for someone to investigate all this.  Especially , the one about Hunter opening accounts at Morgan Stanley for Barisma .  .   .   .   Money laundering ?

All just rumors for now . . . . . 

From paternity suit filed by D.C. stripper against Hunter Biden

"Most notably, after leaving the vicepresidency, Joe Biden attended a conference at which he discussed a previouslyunreported meeting in Ukraine for the first time.

"I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars,'" Biden boasted at theconference. "I said, 'You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in --,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said, 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.' Well, son of a b--ch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

The prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was fired in March 2016 .  .  .  .  .  However, publicly available records show that Joe Biden did not officially travel to Ukraine in 2016.   .  .  .  .  believes Biden did not take Air Force Two for the trip.

.   .   .   investigations asserts that Hunter Biden and his business associates "established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley et al," for the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings Limited for a "money laundering scheme," among other ventures.

One alleged scheme "accumulated $156,073,944.24," according to the document .  .  .  "

Edited by Jabbar