JN

Ukraine Natural Gas: Hunter Biden Court Filings allege $156 Million Illegal Money Laundering

(edited)

(1) Burisma sent money to shell Company in Latvia (2) the money was then sent to Cyprus (3) then transfered to Hunter Biden  and partners Accounts 

Real Clear Politics Video

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/12/28/oan_news_report_court_filing_shows_hunter_biden_earned_156_million_from_ukraine_corruption.html

Edited by Jabbar
  • Haha 1

(edited)

Four threads with the same subject. It seems somewhat of an addiction or obsession with Hunter Biden and a little worrying. The use of the word ''sir'' is strange but your behaviour is normal, though in what universe is a little unclear ...  /sarc   Incidentally, the country is spelt Cyprus, not Cypress. This is a tree or shrub. To quote your good self, ''speak normal'' please. It helps others to decipher what you are trying to say and is quite an important element of language, for example little things like there being a difference between a nation and a tree. Just some friendly advice. 

Edited by Papillon

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Papillon said:

Four threads with the same subject.

Cleanup on aisle 3 is complete.  2 threads now merged into one, and two other duplicate threads removed. 

Oh, and also banned a spammer:

Screenshot_20191230-184907_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Tom Kirkman
Added stupid spam cap for amusement
  • Upvote 1

Good job sir, er, Tom. I keep forgetting there is no room for politeness here.    /sarc

That was rather speedy.

4 minutes ago, Papillon said:

Good job sir, er, Tom. I keep forgetting there is no room for politeness here.    /sarc

That was rather speedy.

Thanks, I just happened to see it now.  Was bouncing back and forth between chans and this forum and a few other news sites.  Amusingly, I saw this just now on the chans:

60b05fb921bc2ab01c9af6a49a52a24ee903bbaababc93f52b06819b04cd70e1.jpg.546de7ab1184831dd34cb02721491491.jpg

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Is it all not a little too late though sir, as they have brought about the whole impeachment scenario themselves, that itself revolves around Ukraine of all things? They do not seem the sharpest tools in the shed from this side of the Atlantic in all honesty. 

I have nothing against Mr Trump particularly at all, but it strikes me as utterly bizarre that they could not conjure a case around anything better than this famous phone call, which anyone who is not a buffoon would realise would bring the world's press and investigation in, to everybody's business and potential bias and possible personal ties with Ukraine. Is this the best they have sir and just sheer desperation as it appears that way to me, and also it is sure to backfire in their worst possible scenario in terms of re-election is it not? 

I read a comment from Mr van Eck that he believes Mr Trump will not run again? What are your thoughts? I am unaware of some areas within US politics and for example by what time Mr Trump may have to state as such, if at all? 

Edited by Papillon
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Papillon said:

That was rather speedy.

Sir Hunter The Duke of Devonshire accused of money laundering

(1) Burisma sent money to shell Company in Latvia (2) the money was then sent to Cyprus (3) then transfered to Hunter Biden  and partners Accounts 

Real Clear Politics Video

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/12/28/oan_news_report_court_filing_shows_hunter_biden_earned_156_million_from_ukraine_corruption.html

Edited by Jabbar

Yeah I think we get it mate, the 4 threads was enough, believe it or not.

(edited)

11 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Sir Papillon disagrees.

DT what Brit makes his handle Papillon , a butterfly.  

I guess it could be a family name. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

Nah pretty sure he doesn't. No one does. It's 4 threads of the same thing, and you have now started making comments that are the same as thread titles LOL? We get it, Hunter Biden is a pretty crooked guy. What else you got? 

And why are you so bothered that Papillon is polite? The guy is 84, he ain't gonna change for you man, why should he? Better than being rude isn't it? Sir Papillon is pretty bang on in my book. I'll be grateful if I even get to 84, let alone not take people's shit at that age. Show some respect man. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Sir Hunter The Duke of Devonshire accused of money laundering

Is this an attempt at comedy? Note the word attempt.

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

DT what Brit makes his handle Papillon , a butterfly.  

I guess it could be a family name. 

So after I tell you I am half English and half Japanese, you believe the French word ''Papillon'' could be a family name. Do you have any more wisdom along these lines, or is it all the same standard as your comedy? It appears you now have an issue with my choice of language and username, whereas a fat character from Star Wars is of course a perfect handle. 

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

Sir Papillon is pretty bang on in my book. I'll be grateful if I even get to 84, let alone not take people's shit at that age. Show some respect man. 

Thankyou sir but it's fine, he is clearly a rather bored and angry young man with a possible erotic fetish regarding Hunter Biden, hence the continuous threads about the man, and you can rest assured I will not ''take his shit''. I have noticed how he talks to others on various threads, especially the Shale Fiasco one, as he believes himself to be something of a comedian. Delusion is a word that comes to mind.

• Haha 3

(edited)

14 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Nah pretty sure he doesn't. No one does. It's 4 threads of the same thing, and you have now started making comments that are the same as thread titles LOL? We get it, Hunter Biden is a pretty crooked guy. What else you got? 

And why are you so bothered that Papillon is polite? The guy is 84, he ain't gonna change for you man, why should he? Better than being rude isn't it? Sir Papillon is pretty bang on in my book. I'll be grateful if I even get to 84, let alone not take people's shit at that age. Show some respect man. 

13 hours ago, Papillon said:

Is this an attempt at comedy? Note the word attempt.

Not comedy.

Just like you had to have someone explain to you when a comment is sarcasm. . . .  Please have someone explain when a post is comedy. 

Better yet I'll post indicator [cmdy] when it's comedy. 

So after I tell you I am half English and half Japanese, you believe the French word ''Papillon'' could be a family name.

Look up British ancestry .  Papillon is a British surname . 

Major migration in the 1600's .Huguenots settled in London – especially in Spitalfields – and in Canterbury, Exeter, Plymouth, Norwich, Rochester, and Southampton, as well as in many other towns around the country. 

Do you have any more wisdom along these lines, or is it all the same standard as your comedy?

Only comedy are your post, sir

It appears you now have an issue with my choice of language and username, whereas a fat character from Star Wars is of course a perfect handle. 

Jabbar is a common name in Persian Iran. I would have thought any British/Japanese  educated in England would understand this. Sorry I don't have any of your Blue Blood. 

You Brits and Japanese are a superior race.  Maybe you would kindly hire me so I could wash your floors and clean your toilets. 

Thankyou sir but it's fine, he is clearly a rather bored and angry young man with a possible erotic fetish regarding Hunter Biden,

Yea, fetish with Hunter.  Your nurse should proof your posts before she lets you publish them. Time to change your incontinent 

hence the continuous threads about the man, and you can rest assured I will not ''take his shit''. I have noticed how he talks to others on various threads, especially the Shale Fiasco one, as he believes himself to be something of a comedian. Delusion is a word that comes to mind.

Sir Papillon you seem be obsessed with my posts.  

Comedian ? How so ?

Delusional ? How so ?  

Angry ? How so ? 

You don't seem to understand people's nuanced posts as to intent or meaning.  You take offense very easily.

You had to be schooled as to when a poster made a sarcastic comment.

Obviously an overly sensitive humorless old curmudgeon losing his facilities.

That's OK  .  .  .  age can do that to you.

This is 2019.  Your use (abuse) of Sir seems to be living in the past of Royalty, Kings, Queens and entitlement.  

I am against those that think their above everyone else and treat others as lessor persons.  Whether it's the political connected corrupt U.S. politicians like Bidens or Clintons, Saudi Royals or Iranian Mullahs and Republican guard.

The British Royals have a great history and for the most part  have done an admiral job raising their children in the public eye.

However, certain Royals look down upon and make disparaging comments about Harry's bride Meghan because she's not a Blue Blood , but another color blood. 

I remember Harry's cousins making some nasty comments about Meghan in the past . . . . when in the end the jokes on them .   .   .   way to go Beatrice and Eunice as  your father Andrew turns out to be a pedophile. ( His victim is about the same age as you two.   You should apologize to her , since he won't)

SIR Andrew His Highness the PEDOPHILE of YORK. 

Prince Andrew must make you proud to be a Brit. 

Papillon you need to chill , relax. You are overly sensitive, even paranoid.  You have been so from the very first posts you published.    Life is too short.  

Day Trader will protect you if I get out of hand.  

Edited by Jabbar
  • Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Cleanup on aisle 3 is complete.  2 threads now merged into one, and two other duplicate threads removed. 

Oh, and also banned a spammer:

Screenshot_20191230-184907_Chrome.jpg

So how, pray tell, am I supposed to forge my new identity? Think before you act young Tom!!!🤨😂

• Haha 2

(edited)

11 hours ago, DayTrader said:

DT , you're not really a Trader are you ? I'm correct, right ?

Another poster told me you and Jan Van Eck were one in the same.

I realized you two are never in the same place at the same time.  You never comment or respond to each other's posts. You have similar writing style and sense of humor.

You're like Michael Jackson ! Did you ever see Michael Jackson and Latoya Jackson in the same picture ? Huh ?  [cmdy] 

LOL

PS if you chat with Papillon tell him that was my attempt at comedy. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So how, pray tell, am I supposed to forge my new identity? Think before you act young Tom!!!🤨😂

Yaaaaaay!  Somebody thinks I'm young!  How's your bike these days?

17 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Yaaaaaay!  Somebody thinks I'm young!  How's your bike these days?

Well Tom, it is all relative. I’ll qualify as a senior citizen next year (2020), still trying to figure out how I got here!

The bike is 8 years old next year and still running fine. Turned over 47,000km last weekend. Will ride up to Genting Highlands for a coffee tomorrow morning.

How’s the cold weather treating you?

30 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Well Tom, it is all relative. I’ll qualify as a senior citizen next year (2020), still trying to figure out how I got here!

The bike is 8 years old next year and still running fine. Turned over 47,000km last weekend. Will ride up to Genting Highlands for a coffee tomorrow morning.

How’s the cold weather treating you?

Getting used to it.  Decided to grow a full beard (due to freezing cold air), but side whiskers still in the scruffy stage.  Still exercising, deadlifted 230 lbs this morning, its weird thinking in terms of lbs rather than kg.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Getting used to it.  Decided to grow a full beard (due to freezing cold air), but side whiskers still in the scruffy stage.  Still exercising, deadlifted 230 lbs this morning, its weird thinking in terms of lbs rather than kg.

It’s weird picking up 230 lbs for no more reason than simply to pick it up!

I am sure that if I tried that my back and fake hip would have exploded into shrapnel!

Nicely done!

• Haha 3

Jabbar, I fear your rather lengthy post proves all of my points. You appear to not only be an angry young man but also have some inherent issue with the British or your own history, to suggest you should clean my floors or toilets, and then to bring up Prince Andrew of all things. So you judge entire nations on one person's actions. What a wonderful way to live life. Your entire waffling is anger with attempts at comedy, I suggest you read it again. You say I take offence and your entire nonsense above is literally you taking offence and replying with historical and bordering on racist insults.

Also it was I who pointed out my sarcasm to others, not the other way round. Maybe read before replying anything, it can help a great deal I find. You also do not understand the concept of entitlement, or politeness, or respect, and I fear you never will. Happy new year anyway, I will look forward to updates about Hunter Biden, as you evidently have inside knowledge that the rest of us may have to wait an hour for before we read it ourselves from similar sources. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Papillon you need to chill , relax. You are overly sensitive.  You have been so from the very first posts you published.    Life is too short.  

Day Trader will protect you if I get out of hand.  

Yes I probably will. You are telling the guy to chill while bringing up paedophiles etc. You don't see an irony there? What would your reaction be if I started listing evil Iranians as if you are all like it (I wouldn't take long to name some), and then told you to chill?

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Papillon said:

Jabbar, I fear your rather lengthy post proves all of my points. You appear to not only be an angry young man but also have some inherent issue with the British or your own history, to suggest you should clean my floors or toilets, and then to bring up Prince Andrew of all things. So you judge entire nations on one person's actions. What a wonderful way to live life. Your entire waffling is anger with attempts at comedy, I suggest you read it again. You say I take offence and your entire nonsense above is literally you taking offence and replying with historical and bordering on racist insults.

Also it was I who pointed out my sarcasm to others, not the other way round. Maybe read before replying anything, it can help a great deal I find. You also do not understand the concept of entitlement, or politeness, or respect, and I fear you never will. Happy new year anyway, I will look forward to updates about Hunter Biden, as you evidently have inside knowledge that the rest of us may have to wait an hour for before we read it ourselves from similar sources. 

Yea, right 

LOL

"So you judge entire nations on one person's actions"

I thought the royal family represented England ? No ? He is the Queen's favorite son .  .  .  .  or was.  LOL

Do you 

Edited by Jabbar

37 minutes ago, Papillon said:

So you judge entire nations on one person's actions. What a wonderful way to live life...

Welcome to the world of America, we are being judged by the actions of the few in our government that persist in being in places that, we the citizens, don't want us to be in. A lot of us(citizens) would like to move out of the ME and let the chips fall where they may. Not like we need their oil anyway, lots of other sources now, so let the countries that want that oil pay for the defense of that area. But our leaders persist in engaging them and protecting some while ignoring others.

It's time for us to leave, pull back in and concentrate on ourselves for a while. You can't run around and be the world's welfare check forever, especially when there are so many internal problems that we need to work out at home. If you are struggling day to day in a hard economy, do you continue to give away money you don't have to your own detriment? I would think not, and no one could judge you for that either. It's time we cut off all the welfare checks and started concentrating on us for a while.

Germany also needs to pay for the defense we provide or we need to pull out and let them stand on their own now. Great powerhouse economy they have, and I can't help but believe that has a lot to do with us footing the bill for their defense and the fact that they have not been contributing the fair share to NATO for decades now, but reaping all the benefits...

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

(edited)

46 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Yes I probably will. You are telling the guy to chill while bringing up paedophiles etc. You don't see an irony there?

No, must be missing something 

What would your reaction be if I started listing evil Iranians as if you are all like it (I wouldn't take long to name some), and then told you to chill?

Sir

No I would not be offended, I can give you a list of hundreds.  Some of which killed family members 

Sir Papillon is an entitled  sanctimonious grumpy old blowhard.  I call it like I see it.  

If he's too sensitive he should play somewhere else. 

DT you seem overly concerned for the good 'ol boy.  Did you see .  .  .  he gave me a down star.  I almost started crying.  He such a bully.

LOL

Edited by Jabbar

And I have to believe that most people in most countries are just like us, just living day to day with no animosity towards other people in other countries. We all love our children...