Followers 0
Zhong Lu

Time for More UGAZ Quotes.

wisekey
04:03 PM
$UGAZ  even though I am done, I won't advise my enemy to buy this nonsense

$UGAZ maaaaan these are the types of days when I wish I still drank

@sayheykid3 The days before I bought ugaz and could still afford to

$UGAZ Back in the 90s I used to play this cool game. However if you came across the butcher, you pretty much died.

Bearish
$UGAZ could not be more done .....game over.

There'd be more, but most of the usual posters have gone silent.  

(edited)

RIP #Hashtagg.

Ok. Here's the story:

There's this dude on Stocktwits, hastagg, who went long on UGAZ when it was trading @ 11 ALL THE WAY BACK IN AUGUST.  He's one of those stubborn people who picks a number at which he'll sell at, and won't sell at any other number.  Pretty talented, too, at bottom picking considering that he bought U when it was trading at its lows for the summer.  

Shortly after he bought it, U rallied to 25.  Did he sell? No.  Natural gas prices collapsed down to 12 by September.  He held on.  Then natty rallied to 24 this November.  Again, he held on.  He planned to sell @ 30 or higher.  It didn't hit 30 so he didn't sell.

EVERY DAY since the time he bought in, in August, he was on Stocktwits talking trash to anyone who was a bear.  Making your mama jokes EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Never sold. Held on.  As it dropped and dropped and dropped.  24 to 12 to 10 and now to 6.

And now he's stopped out with UGAZ @ 6.  He's gone. Gonna miss him, but the fact that he's disappeared means it's gone bad for natural gas.  Real bad.

Edited by Zhong Lu

20 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

And now he's stopped out with UGAZ @ 6.  He's gone. Gonna miss him, but the fact that he's disappeared means it's gone bad for natural gas.  Real bad.

That's what happens with market signals being ignored. One warm January and it is all on its face in the mud. People turn away...

Then it is time to buy again because everyone sent their crews home. NG can be hedged into a nice contango.