RP

Is Pete Buttigieg emerging as the most likely challenger to Trump?

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

You guys are my playthings, keep thinking otherwise. 

Heck, I feel so ... used now.

/s

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Heck, I feel so ... used now.

/s

Ward called me a drug dealer earlier (slander)... "playthings" is nothing.  Heck some of my favourite people and inventions are playthings - it is a compliment. #Fun #StayClassy ;)

I actually like you Tom; you like debate.

6 hours ago, WaytoPeace said:

I am not a Warren fan, but the truth is the truth as Bernie would say.  Warren already had her professorship when she marked “native American” under heritage.  This was at a time that Harvard was seeking to demonstrate it honored diversity and was looking to look more diverse.  So, she didn’t benefit in any way.  Harvard was just able to try to look more diverse.  

A lie, by any other name, is still a lie...

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Ward called me a drug dealer earlier (slander)... "playthings" is nothing.  Heck some of my favourite people and inventions are playthings - it is a compliment. #Fun #StayClassy ;)

I actually like you Tom; you like debate.

Your arrogance, masquerading as intellect, is a thing of wonder!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Your arrogance, masquerading as intellect, is a thing of wonder!

You guys like trump

Like my opinions or not, fine, but admit I'll give you a run for your money, do fewer personal insults, and know more about science.

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

You guys like trump

I rest my case....

• Upvote 1

Ward thinks he is so smart, I'd gladly challenge him to a chem GRE exam contest and destroy him.

(edited)

" arrogance, masquerading as intellect, is a thing of wonder!

trump does a great job at that. I'll give him credit for what he does well. Deception lies, etc.

Edited by Enthalpic

1 minute ago, Enthalpic said:

trump does a great job at that.

Trump? How did Trump get into this ‘debate’? Guess you ran out of logical debating tools and had to veer off topic...a re-occurring theme.

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Trump? How did Trump get into this ‘debate’? Guess you ran out of logical debating tools and had to veer off topic...a re-occurring theme.

You mean like attacking me instead of the topics at hand? a re-occurring theme weak minds can't resist.

Trump is a perfect example of arrogance pretending to be intellect.

Edited by Enthalpic

#Fun

puppets keep entertaining me

On 2/25/2020 at 11:44 AM, Guillaume Albasini said:

Bernie's money comes mainly from the three best-selling books he wrote in recent years.

Since his bid for the Democratic nomination raised his profile in 2016, Sanders has released a book a year. In all, he has pulled in at least $1.7 million from the series, starting with Our Revolution (220,000 copies sold, according to industry tracker NPD BookScan) and then Bernie Sanders Guide to Political Revolution (27,000) and finally Where We Go From Here: Two Years in the Resistance (26,000). 

I think his wife may have made more than Bernie. She was busy mismanaging a Vermont college. 

16 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

trump does a great job at that. I'll give him credit for what he does well. Deception lies, etc.

Yet you have no concern with the way Trump has been deceptively attacked and by the deep state. That says a lot about your level of deception. You have plenty of company, with almost all Democrats just as ethically challenged. 

(edited)

10 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Yet you have no concern with the way Trump has been deceptively attacked and by the deep state. That says a lot about your level of deception. You have plenty of company, with almost all Democrats just as ethically challenged. 

Trump: “Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) & @CNN are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible”

Well corona virus is now "fake news"  according to trump, seriously?? 

He will be protected from getting infected and only cares about his investments.  Do you deny he wrote that garbage?

Hope you don't die from your "fake news."

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Trump: “Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) & @CNN are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible”

Well corona virus is now "fake news"  according to trump, seriously?? 

He will be protected from getting infected and only cares about his investments.  Do you deny he wrote that garbage?

Hope you don't die from your "fake news."

We will watch how all the various nations manage the coronavirus pandemic. I think the United States will have one of the best records. That will be one more factor benefitting President Trump IMHO. I am watching his national address right now. I am an RN, MA (retired) , and my wife is a Public Health Nurse Practitioner (semi-retired). 

President Trump's coronavirus speech 

Edited by ronwagn
reference

(edited)

8 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

We will watch how all the various nations manage the coronavirus pandemic. []  I am watching his national address right now. I am an RN, MA (retired) , and my wife is a Public Health Nurse Practitioner (semi-retired). 

I do not doubt your or your wife's credentials...

You seem like a smart -open minded- guy.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Like 1

"Do you deny he wrote that garbage?"

(edited)

Edited by Enthalpic

“I admit I stop reading posts once the garbage level becomes intolerable.”

The rest of us...well, we stop reading as soon as we see that what we are about to read is selected wisdom from the omniscient and omnipotent Potentate Enthalpic.

It works both ways...

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

“I admit I stop reading posts once the garbage level becomes intolerable.”

The rest of us...well, we stop reading as soon as we see that what we are about to read is selected wisdom from the omniscient and omnipotent Potentate Enthalpic.

It works both ways...

I'm glad you are realizing that you just can't conceptualize at my level yet; keep working at it, use a dictionary or thesaurus when necessary; Wikipedia is useful.

Stay Classy; cheers. :)

Edited by Enthalpic

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Yep.

The brother of the CDC’s Dr. Nancy Messonnier, is the corrupt disgraced former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

Rosenstein-and-Sister-Messonnier.thumb.jpg.7464a74615b2264e79a8591f2f338728.jpg

Following in his footsteps, Dr. Messonnier dropped a bomb on President Trump while he was in India yesterday.

Yesterday, the CDC unexpectedly announced startling news about the coronavirus in the US.  This rattled the markets and led to another downturn of hundreds of points in the DOW for the second straight day:

As we’ve seen from recent countries with community spread, when it has hit those countries, it has moved quite rapidly. We want to make sure the American public is prepared,” said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s national center for immunization and respiratory diseases. “As more and more countries experience community spread, successful containment at our borders becomes harder and harder.”

Dr. Nancy continued:

Ultimately, we expect we will see spread in this country. It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness,” Messonnier said Tuesday.

The Dr. continued:

I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe, but these are things people need to start thinking about now,” said Messonnier, who told her own family to begin preparing for community spread and the resulting “significant disruption” of their lives.

Right now CDC is operationalizing all of its pandemic preparedness and response plans, working on multiple fronts including specific measures to prepare communities to respond to local transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19,” Messonnier said. “Now is the time for businesses, hospitals, communities, schools, and everyday people to begin preparing as well.”

Dr. Messonnier’s comments came as the President and the First Lady were outside the country and traveling in India.  The trip was going very well as expected, but this news was a startling rebuke of the President’s efforts to date to curtail the virus.

This was eerily similar to past Presidential trips when former and corrupt DAG Rod Rosenstein and the corrupt and criminal Mueller gang would drop shocking news as the President was overseas.

In July 2018, for example, corrupt Rosenstein, announced the indictments of 12 Russians right before the President was departing on a trip to meet Russian President Putin.  Rosenstein reported on these Russians who will never come to the US for prosecution and who likely had nothing to do with anything related to the crimes.

Rosenstein’s Deep State friends, the Democrat Party, regularly schedule hateful events when the President is overseas: ...

... Now we know why the CDC was fear-mongering – Dr. Nancy’s brother is Rod Rosenstein. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

43b4a66d19cae82e44d6df9faba98d35fbb40a6d5fb0e061b33df62c253c45f0.thumb.png.d0659227073cb1cda03ed8ca17f7d5b9.png

29 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Yep.

The brother of the CDC’s Dr. Nancy Messonnier, is the corrupt disgraced former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

Rosenstein-and-Sister-Messonnier.thumb.jpg.7464a74615b2264e79a8591f2f338728.jpg

Following in his footsteps, Dr. Messonnier dropped a bomb on President Trump while he was in India yesterday.

Yesterday, the CDC unexpectedly announced startling news about the coronavirus in the US.  This rattled the markets and led to another downturn of hundreds of points in the DOW for the second straight day:

As we’ve seen from recent countries with community spread, when it has hit those countries, it has moved quite rapidly. We want to make sure the American public is prepared,” said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s national center for immunization and respiratory diseases. “As more and more countries experience community spread, successful containment at our borders becomes harder and harder.”

Dr. Nancy continued:

Ultimately, we expect we will see spread in this country. It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness,” Messonnier said Tuesday.

The Dr. continued:

I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe, but these are things people need to start thinking about now,” said Messonnier, who told her own family to begin preparing for community spread and the resulting “significant disruption” of their lives.

Right now CDC is operationalizing all of its pandemic preparedness and response plans, working on multiple fronts including specific measures to prepare communities to respond to local transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19,” Messonnier said. “Now is the time for businesses, hospitals, communities, schools, and everyday people to begin preparing as well.”

Dr. Messonnier’s comments came as the President and the First Lady were outside the country and traveling in India.  The trip was going very well as expected, but this news was a startling rebuke of the President’s efforts to date to curtail the virus.

This was eerily similar to past Presidential trips when former and corrupt DAG Rod Rosenstein and the corrupt and criminal Mueller gang would drop shocking news as the President was overseas.

In July 2018, for example, corrupt Rosenstein, announced the indictments of 12 Russians right before the President was departing on a trip to meet Russian President Putin.  Rosenstein reported on these Russians who will never come to the US for prosecution and who likely had nothing to do with anything related to the crimes.

Rosenstein’s Deep State friends, the Democrat Party, regularly schedule hateful events when the President is overseas: ...

... Now we know why the CDC was fear-mongering – Dr. Nancy’s brother is Rod Rosenstein. 

She is just doing her job. It's ridiculous to present this as a Deep State conspiracy. Every country in the wourld is now considering it can be hit by the virus. So this is not really unexpected. 

Do you believe that Trump's border wall will potect the US from the covid-19 ?