MK

So the west is winning, is it? Only if you’re a delusional Trump toady, Mr Pompeo, by Simon Tisdall

3 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Why do people feel the United States needs any County? We have everything within our borders to be self sufficient, We have been carrying the word Since World War 2, At this point all these Countries can go Screw Off... We consistently do more then we received! 

Except for Australia, we provide you with Rare Earth metals and are one of the very few countries that you have a trade surplus with. Also, you need the Pine Gap facility to communicate with your subs. Not to mention all the help we give you fighting various wars.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Except for Australia, we provide you with Rare Earth metals and are one of the very few countries that you have a trade surplus with. Also, you need the Pine Gap facility to communicate with your subs. Not to mention all the help we give you fighting various wars.

OK Australia is in, but only if you bring the shrimp for the barby ;)

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 4

(edited)

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

India does not share your sentiment, although CNN may.

30evb3ot5vi41.thumb.jpg.8d04765be848965b52fc52b023bc4d71.jpg

hi0j1fcaeui41.thumb.jpg.3f4bf4d70fb0f2dc5c3c8cc0a6553b6c.jpg

Meanwhile, sour grapes TDS:

IOgd8Fi.thumb.png.eff830141277bd2e47d19180d901685b.png

One of my Indian ex-colleagues told me that there are plenty of Indians willing to work just for food and lodgings and no pay.  Give them each 5 dollars, a free T-shirt and free lunch and you can easily get a million fervent Trump supporters.

Edited by Hotone
Autocheck
  • Rolling Eye 1

46 minutes ago, Hotone said:

One of my Indian ex-colleagues told me that there are plenty of Indians willing to work just for food and lodgings and no pay.  Give them each 5 dollars, a free T-shirt and free lunch and you can easily get a million fervent Trump supporters.

Bernie doesn't just give away T-sh.... oh sorry you said Trump my bad.  

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

4 hours ago, Hotone said:

So, your (totally unsupported) contention is that Trump or the RNC spent $5 million to get a crowd? 

You don't get out much do you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

So, your (totally unsupported) contention is that Trump or the RNC spent $5 million to get a crowd? 

You don't get out much do you? 

5 million is actually a very small sum of money for geopolitical purposes.  Any trade deal between India and the US would be at least in the tens of billings. 

But that stadium can hold at most, what, 100 thousand people?  That would only cost 500 thousand dollars.

Hugs and kisses would not feed, educate, give decent life to the Indian population, even if made with Trump.

Indian is the most sad story of the large country in both foreign and domestic policy area.

For 60 years could not solve conflict with Pakistan, yes US and China are happy with present situation, but for India it is economic and political disaster.

I think invasion, foreign invasion and occupation would be the best solution for India, unable of self- governance. But nobody wants to do it.

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Hotone said:

5 million is actually a very small sum of money for geopolitical purposes.  Any trade deal between India and the US would be at least in the tens of billings. 

But that stadium can hold at most, what, 100 thousand people?  That would only cost 500 thousand dollars.

Free soup would be enough, hourly wage, had it been any work, is less than 30 cents.

• Rolling Eye 1

12 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Why do people feel the United States needs any County? We have everything within our borders to be self sufficient, We have been carrying the word Since World War 2, At this point all these Countries can go Screw Off... We consistently do more then we received! 

I can understand why you feel the way you do, but being an insular isolationist country will do the US and its citizens no favours long term.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

Free soup would be enough, hourly wage, had it been any work, is less than 30 cents.

There is no need to mock Indians. Statistics show that they are the most successful ethnic group in the US. Indian CEOs are now heading the largest American companies.  I work in the IT industry; my only complaint is that Indian IT managers will mainly hire only other ethnic Indians.

Many people in India will work just for food and lodgings and NO money. My ex-colleague comes from a rich family and they employ a number of servants at home with no pay.

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Think you got that backwards.  This guy below is running for Congress. 

Scary, the far left's seething hatred for Trump, for Democracy, and for the rule of law in the constitutional republic of the USA.

60c987bf92242b79eaa6ee5f1e88c84b07ee4a06c565cbbcc235aea5057670f9.png.c8dc6971eae1dba71fe07a0c1416011b.png

Now here's a guy who should never be in office.  It's good to see that about 90% of people disagree with him - I hope that's mainly his followers.

Now if Trump would stop the purges of everyone he views as disloyal ...

• Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

Hugs and kisses would not feed, educate, give decent life to the Indian population, even if made with Trump.

Indian is the most sad story of the large country in both foreign and domestic policy area.

For 60 years could not solve conflict with Pakistan, yes US and China are happy with present situation, but for India it is economic and political disaster.

I think invasion, foreign invasion and occupation would be the best solution for India, unable of self- governance. But nobody wants to do it.

Just goes to prove what a nutter you are. Time I hit the ignore button!

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Hotone said:

There is no need to mock Indians. Statistics show that they are the most successful ethnic group in the US. Indian CEOs are now heading the largest American companies.  I work in the IT industry; my only complaint is that Indian IT managers will mainly hire only other ethnic Indians.

Many people in India will work just for food and lodgings and NO money. My ex-colleague comes from a rich family and they employ a number of servants at home with no pay.

My CEO is an Indian national by birth but is now a fully fledged US citizen in charge of a $260M dollar group of companies. I think this is the problem India face. Due to the relative poverty in India any intelligent, well educated person will look to leave the country for foreign shores whether that be the US or many Commonwealth countries in order to maximise his/her income expectations based on his/her talent. Why stay in country earning a pittance?

India need to massively incentivise their talented businessmen/women of tomorrow to stay in country or they will remain in this poverty trap.

Most businesses in the ME are run by Indians (mainly from Kerala) but the companies are owned by Arabs, its a modern day form of slavery  IMO but its still a better life for the Indians that choose to do this work.

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Like 2

On 2/24/2020 at 7:32 AM, 0R0 said:

That is exactly my point.

The US is no longer interested in fighting an outright war with the Syrians and their Russian and Iranian supporters over humanitarian issues like democratic rights. If Europe wants to do something to stem the proxy wars in Syria and Iraq by Iran Russia and Saudi, then they are welcome to join in with US forces and take the lead with their own people on the ground and air forces. The US will not carry the burden on its own.

I am Wombat and I say nothin at 6:30 AM! Certainly disagree strongly with what was attributed to me but was actually quote from someone else. Security fault? I think oilprice need to check a bit harder for viruses, esp the ones the CIA like to plant? 

Just now, Wombat said:

I am Wombat and I say nothin at 6:30 AM! Certainly disagree strongly with what was attributed to me but was actually quote from someone else. Security fault? I think oilprice need to check a bit harder for viruses, esp the ones the CIA like to plant? 

I don't think even the Chinks or Russians quite that sneeky? I know CIA is scared of war with China but still want one with Russia, the complete opposite thinking to Trump and myself. Hence the impeachment attempt and the Mueller witch-hunt. Some heads gonna roll soon I reckon.

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

I don't think even the Chinks or Russians quite that sneeky? I know CIA is scared of war with China but still want one with Russia, the complete opposite thinking to Trump and myself. Hence the impeachment attempt and the Mueller witch-hunt. Some heads gonna roll soon I reckon.

Everybody thinks that Frankfurter and Marcin2 are either Chinese or Russian agents, but they are too proud of their heritage to hide it whereas left-wing anti-Trump loonies in CIA and FBI have every reason to do so?!?

On 2/24/2020 at 7:32 AM, 0R0 said:

The US is no longer interested in fighting an outright war with the Syrians and their Russian and Iranian supporters over humanitarian issues like democratic rights. If Europe wants to do something to stem the proxy wars in Syria and Iraq by Iran Russia and Saudi, then they are welcome to join in with US forces and take the lead with their own people on the ground and air forces. The US will not carry the burden on its own.

I don't give a shit about Idlib bombings. I am Wombat and did not say these words. It was either Marcin2 or Frankfurter. Have u given them access to my account?

15 minutes ago, Wombat said:
On 2/23/2020 at 4:32 PM, 0R0 said:

I don't give a shit about Idlib bombings. I am Wombat and did not say these words. It was either Marcin2 or Frankfurter. Have u given them access to my account?

I thought I was responding to Marcin via your response. Must have messed something up in the posting. 

30 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Everybody thinks that Frankfurter and Marcin2 are either Chinese or Russian agents,

I dont!

39 minutes ago, Wombat said:

23 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

I thought I was responding to Marcin via your response. Must have messed something up in the posting. 

Wombat, the quote function on this forum can be wonky and weird sometimes.  No, your account was not hacked by the CIA or anyone else.

When Person A quotes Person B who quoted Person C, the quote from Person C can be sometimes be mistakenly attributed to Person B instead of Person C by this forum's software.

@CMOP could you get the forum IT person to look into this misattribution.  I have noticed it before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I AM WOMBAT!

Man, I’m waiting for that superhero to star in a Marvel themed movie! Anybody got any pictures of this hero or bad guy, whatever the case may be?

(Sorry Wombat...couldn’t resist...😂)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hotone said:

a rich family and they employ a number of (servants) slaves at home with no pay.

There, fixed it for you

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

Run out of crazy pills for the month? Just hate India? What? 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Wombat said:

Just goes to prove what a nutter you are. Time I hit the ignore button!

Please be specific, I can defend each of the sentences about India.

This about invasion and occupation was just loud brainstorming about the options available to save human life in India.

Turn on out of the box thinking fr a moment.

30-40% of Indians are hungry or malnutritioned every day, including half of Indian kids.

If India would be a family it would be put under government custody by social care of any developed country, immediately.

There is probably some level of hopeless ineffectiveness of 1.4 billion people , that last already 60 years, that should cause international reaction, but due to sovereignty it never will.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Run out of crazy pills for the month? Just hate India? What? 

I am sorry Ward the idea was totally crazy.

Within boundaries of international law it is perfectly OK, for a 1-2 million of Indian citizens to prematurely die each year due to direct and indirect effects of hunger or for 0.5 billion of them to loose chance for normal life due to childhood stunting.

My wandering mind sometimes notices such sublime and irrelevant irregularities.