BB

CCP holding back virus data . . . . . . Spanish Flu 1918 MUTATED, Came in 3 waves, Lasted 14 months and killed upward 5% World population

11 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Please enumerate the leaders killed by "China".  

Gang of Four ring any bells? I'm also going to include deaths by "natural causes" while in prison, from such maladies as having both your kidneys "harvested", along with the other extraneous organs including liver and heart. 

The USA has an actual history as a nation, not the 70 years the CCP has managed to cling to power. You haven't even lasted as long as the Soviets, we'll see if you do. Magic Eight Ball says, "Doubtful".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

WHO at highest alert on COVAD-19.

What does it take to be called an actual pandemic. 

Does it really matter ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be honest I am finding @frankfurter really interesting and somewhat entertained, keep it going and please don’t drop the anchor anyone by getting personal. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

This Time I'm Petrified": Virologist Who Helped Discover SARS Offers Chilling Take On Coronavirus Outbreak

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
Fri, 01/24/2020 - 12:15

If you've been reading the news about the deadly coronavirus that is sweeping China (and nearly 10 additional countries), you've likely heard it being compared to the 2002-2003 outbreak of SARS that killed over 800 people.

No problem, right? We survived SARS, so we'll survive this new outbreak, right?

Not quite. One of the virologists who discovered SARS - which also originated from a coronavirus in China - paints a far more grim tale of the latest outbreak compared to what took place in 2003, according to Yahoo News

After the virologist, Guan Yi of the University of Hong Kong's State Key Laboratory of Emerging Infectious Diseases, visited Wuhan, he says that he didn't see "nearly enough" being done to fight off the new epidemic. He said that due to the new year, people were out at markets without masks and without any "sense of the epidemic". 

He also pointed out that airports were not being disinfected and that the local governments weren't even "handing out quarantine guides to people who were leaving the city."

www_0.png

The city did ultimately disinfect the market where the virus was traced back to, but Guan said that this could actually hurt researchers' chances of finding out where the virus originated, warning that what we have seen so far is just the beginning

“A bigger outbreak is certain,” said Guan Yi, a virologist who helped identify severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in 2003.

He estimated – “conservatively,” he said – that this outbreak could be 10 times bigger than the SARS epidemic because that virus was transmitted by only a few “super spreaders” in a more defined part of the country.

“We have passed through the ‘golden period’ for prevention and control,” he told Caixin magazine from self-imposed quarantine after visiting Wuhan. “What’s more, we’ve got the holiday traffic rush and a dereliction of duty from certain officials.”

And if that wasn’t enough to send a chill down your spine, just check out what else he had to say

“I’ve seen it all: bird flu, SARS, influenza A, swine fever and the rest. But the Wuhan pneumonia makes me feel extremely powerless,” he told Caixin.

“Most of the past epidemics were controllable, but this time, I’m petrified.

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, James Regan said:

To be honest I am finding @frankfurter really interesting and somewhat entertained, keep it going and please don’t drop the anchor anyone by getting personal. 

Chinese propaganda is a hoot. 🤣

• Haha 2

@BLA That one is a bit old on the forum, anything more up to date from the virologists?

30 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

@BLA That one is a bit old on the forum, anything more up to date from the virologists?

The WHO is bending over backwards to pretend this didn't somehow originate in China. 

Meanwhile residents of Hong Kong are getting free money, so there's that. 

• Like 1

(edited)

29 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The WHO is bending over backwards to pretend this didn't somehow originate in China. 

Meanwhile residents of Hong Kong are getting free money, so there's that. 

I think WHO and the likes of Trump are downplaying China's bad behavior and complementing them on their response is an effort to get them to open up to more transparency and outside help. 

The CCP is extremely sensitive and the more they are criticized  the more they clam up.  

Shouldn't have to humor them but if it gets more info .  . .  .

As of last Thursday Trump had spoken to Xi about the virus 3 times.   I'm guessing more talks since then.

Even South Korea has pleaded with Trump not to be to harsh on them. So instead Trump now put out an advisory not to visit a specific "region" in South Korea as opposed to a ban on the whole country.

The thought of the potential harm to world economy is sobering.  

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am not concerned about this, I am down past the y at 2 rock around the dog leg 20 miles in, if I get it it's aitborne 😂😂

• Haha 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Gang of Four ring any bells? I'm also going to include deaths by "natural causes" while in prison, from such maladies as having both your kidneys "harvested", along with the other extraneous organs including liver and heart. 

The USA has an actual history as a nation, not the 70 years the CCP has managed to cling to power. You haven't even lasted as long as the Soviets, we'll see if you do. Magic Eight Ball says, "Doubtful".

You are, without doubt, entirely blinded by your bias.  Free speech is valued, for it allows us to see you for what your are truly.

The Gang of Four were Jiang Qing, Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen.  FACT; None were executed. 

You should learn history.  And, you should not attempt to twist facts to suit your vile agenda. 

The Chinese are a civilisation, not an artificial nation. Ponder that.  

Edited by frankfurter
  • Downvote 1

“You should learn history.  And, you should not attempt to twist facts to suit your vile agenda.“

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Ponder that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

“kindly note: I am responding to accusations.  I am not instigating.”

You could have fooled me ‘frankfurter’.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

You are, without doubt, entirely blinded by your bias.  Free speech is valued, for it allows us to see you for what your are truly.

The Gang of Four were Jiang Qing, Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen.  FACT; None were executed. 

You should learn history.  And, you should not attempt to twist facts to suit your vile agenda. 

The Chinese are a civilisation, not an artificial nation. Ponder that.  

I'm not concerned with who killed the gang of four, I'm concerned with the Millions they killed! 

But yeah, you don't personally know people whose relatives were murdered during the cultural revolution do you? I do

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I'm not concerned with who killed the gang of four, I'm concerned with the Millions they killed! 

But yeah, you don't personally know people whose relatives were murdered during the cultural revolution do you? I do

Are you schizophrenic?  First you accuse the China govt for executing the Gang of Four, now you say you are unconcerned.  Or can you simply not admit your accusation is false?  

I am unaware the Gang of Four ever formed the government in China. With no power over police or military, please share your knowledge of the ways and means the Gang murdered the millions you allude.  

Besides, what does the Gang of Four have to do with the topic of this discussion?  

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

Are you schizophrenic?  First you accuse the China govt for executing the Gang of Four, now you say you are unconcerned.  Or can you simply not admit your accusation is false?  

I am unaware the Gang of Four ever formed the government in China. With no power over police or military, please share your knowledge of the ways and means the Gang murdered the millions you allude.  

Besides, what does the Gang of Four have to do with the topic of this discussion?  

@frankfurter Sorry to jump In here mental illness is no joke or to be used to trash someone. 
it’s very clear in what @Ward Smith said he was referring to what the foursome did, that’s obvious nothing grey in his point. It’s hard to put your self in prison and harvest your own organs!

Your slowly starting to run out of battery power.

Shame as you appeared to be an interesting latest Pro China radicle almost up to the job of countering the hardcore element on here but it’s fading, recharge and try again.

Respectfully

• Haha 2

I put myself through university by harvesting my own organs! Amazing how many are redundant or simply unnecessary.

Many liberal, climate change screechers even harvested their own brains! Thankfully, there was no market for them...🤨

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, James Regan said:

@frankfurter Sorry to jump In here mental illness is no joke or to be used to trash someone. 
it’s very clear in what @Ward Smith said he was referring to what the foursome did, that’s obvious nothing grey in his point. It’s hard to put your self in prison and harvest your own organs!

Your slowly starting to run out of battery power.

Shame as you appeared to be an interesting latest Pro China radicle almost up to the job of countering the hardcore element on here but it’s fading, recharge and try again.

Respectfully

His 1st claim is the Gang members were assassinated. False. His 2nd claim is the Gang members had their organs removed. False.  The 3rd claim is the Gang murdered millions of people. False. To have had the power to murder millions, the Gang would have had to control the military, the police, and what then passed for courts. They did not have such power, not even remotely.  Those are the facts.  Sorry, I do not understand your point. 

• Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

His 1st claim is the Gang members were assassinated. False. His 2nd claim is the Gang members had their organs removed. False.  The 3rd claim is the Gang murdered millions of people. False. To have had the power to murder millions, the Gang would have had to control the military, the police, and what then passed for courts. They did not have such power, not even remotely.  Those are the facts.  Sorry, I do not understand your point. 

No problem I don’t want to get into it, if it’s not obvious no point in debating it.

Im sure your as busy as I am.

cheers

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, frankfurter said:

You are, without doubt, entirely blinded by your bias.

Frankfurter this is easily a phrase you could say about yourself.

I applaud your dogged defence of all things China and CCP and sometimes I agree with you believe it or not.

However to claim your opinion isn't clouded by extreme bias would be ludicrous.

It makes debate with you extremely frustrating which is why so many block you.

Not trying to start an argument, just saying pot ,kettle, black!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

While we're debating the poor job that CCP has done and the poor start the Whitehouse has had so far, maybe we should look at Iran as what a truly awful government can do through mismanagement.

The country is behind an information curtain just like China and tried to calm fears because they were worried about an election. Because of this there are provinces that are now being locked down. 5% of MPs have been infected so far so they are far past being able to contain it.

They are now turning arenas into hospitals, but about half of the sick were infected in a hospital in the first place. 

The problem, of course, is that the virus needs to be slowed down while we put a full plan and infrastructure in place. China's amazing in that it can put a plan in place once the right person gets a kick in the @$$. America needs longer now, but can't afford to wait too long because it doesn't have the ability to move as quickly. The UK - bah - government infighting probably means everyone's gonna die.

This guy is trying to piece together information. Bear in mind he's not a journalist, so probably leans a bit too much into the alarmist camp. https://twitter.com/aliostad/status/1234017568865898497

Edited by Geoff Guenther

Chinese would never deny medical treatment To its enemies

There's a few names in that article for you @frankfurter, since your calculus only counts CCP party members as "valuable" all other Chinese lives obviously being worthless to you. 

Gang of Four had no power? Really? They weren't in the CCP, they weren't architects of the great leap forward and the cultural revolution? Hokay 

On 2/29/2020 at 5:18 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

I am not medically trained, but I wish that the fear mongers among us would simply keep their opinions to themselves until this virus, and the mechanisms which spread it, are fully understood. Scaring the crap out of the ‘great, unwashed masses’ is counter productive.

You are the "great unwashed masses" the same as the rest of us. My buddy keeps texting me me "The heard is Mooving" as he, himself, is buying food and hand sanitizer and preparing to have to be quarantined for 14 days. So, yea... we are all the great unwashed.  The people supposedly in charge don't know anything either. We are all in the same boat.  The Surgeon General is telling people not to buy masks... why? based on any actual information?  No! because he wants more masks for health care providers.  

Every morning at around 3 am I watch the South Korean CDC do a press conference, because if you want to see what's going to happen here it's best to look there.  What am I seeing?  With just 3,000 cases they are already overloaded. They are saying, "if you have a mild case and aren't in a high risk group, just go home and self treat." Do you think the people who are treating them might want to have some masks?  You're damn right they do. 

You're not medically trained?  NO CRAP!  None of us are. But common sense says to maintain SELF PRESERVATION. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1