Array
  • Last Name
    Array

Recent Profile Visitors

3,930 profile views
  1. To each their own 😉
  2. Sure JJ, guess we'll see 😆
  3. Completely agree, a lot of people trying to short the bottom 😆
  4. 10 million barrel draw reported by API, if EIA confirms, that will be a second week of draws. WTI Could potentially test $58 in the coming weeks.
  5. Plenty of helpful advice in the past from many including myself, DW, Catch22, Osama, A_Plague, rodent, it just largely goes ignored by you though and like I said people just don't feel like engaging as much anymore by how things have been conducted Hoping things move forward in a more positive direction in the future
  6. JJ you don't understand though, the way you conducted yourself previously does not make us want to engage in trade talk with you/this place. You pretty much shit on everyone's method of trading, tooted your own system as a for sure money maker, and how everyone should basically not listen to any traders ever because they are 99% of the time wrong. My question if you aren't here to discuss trade or teach anyone what are you actually here for? I'd prefer an environment where we can all bounce ideas off of one another, but not one where we just like to here ourselves talk so until then I'll be discussing my oil trades over on reddit
  7. So basically your perfect system is not a perfect system, even though you ranted on and on about how it was and even attacked others for suggesting otherwise. You are asking for suggestions/ looking for a teacher when you claimed to know more than 99% of all traders. It's just sad that all the regulars who would of been into discussing these things have basically left because of how things have been conducted on this forum. I found I don't even need to argue anything anymore here because if I just let everything play out, the truth slowly reveals itself and people form their own opnions. Still sucks that no one really talks about trade here anymore, more just random oil topics that sometimes have to do with price but not really lol (still good dicussion, more pointing out the void in actual trade talk).
  8. Well shit I may actually turn a profit at this rate lol
  9. Yeah I'm actually surprised by the rise in price after that huge build, it's that jump to $76 all over again. I honestly think it pertains to what catch22 said that sellers are just reluctant because of how fast prices already fell. In other words, the market has shifted it's focus back to the technical side of things rather than fundamental (at least for now). Probably sell my puts at a loss this week, oh well! You win some you lose some
  10. Wow volume has been insane today even with the very little price movement we've seen
  11. 10 million barrel build and reuters article saying Russia will avoid cuts. Talk about bullish! Edit: I'm having flash backs to wen we jumped to $76 after an 8 million barrel build, bulls have a death wish!
  12. Not only that but larger than expected gas build (240k) and distillates about what was expected Laughing at bulls even trying to defend price right now
  13. This happens every week, bulls pump it just before the report followed by a crash to lower lows. If we see another big build, I don't see what bulls have to work with. I bet it will touch 57.15- 57.25 before the sell off
  14. Oh look a pump before the EIA report, surely the bulls are ready to take charge and have nothing to worry about lol