1. Refinery of the future less focused on fuels The future may or may not bring flying cars, robot servants and immortality, but it’s bringing exciting...

2. AOC and ilk can go pound sand.  Their contrived Climate Panic hysteria is utter nonsense.  Political drivel and disinformation. American Petroleum Institute: We can meet demand as...

3. The Oil & Gas industry has been a very important part of the economy for my home state (Colorado) along with the economy of...

4. Funny, that. Shell has been so strict about sanction compliance so far.

5. Canada nixes controversial-bill overhaul ndustry groups warned of further damage to Canadian oil and gas investment after federal Environment Minister Catherine McKenna rejected most amendments...

6. .

7. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

8. Just Another Cycle -  Commodities are the lifeline to the global economy. We eat energy. Periods of strong demand often reveal strains in supply...

9. Missed this a couple of days ago, but the US has slapped sanctions on 6 people, 24 companies and a handful of vessels for...

10. Dear bro, I have a supplier of gasoline. But I don't have any information about this company. Any bro has something about it please share me what...

11. US Green Groups Ramp Up Legal Attacks On Federal Oil Leases   U.S. environmental groups made headlines years ago with public demonstrations against big pipeline projects...

12. Saudis Begin Curbing Oil Output Ahead of OPEC+ Start Date     Bloomberg) -- Saudi Aramco began reducing oil production earlier this week ahead of the May...

13. YPF has to recover investments to keep Vaca Muerta equity story alive   YPF SA , Argentina's state-run oil company, needs to come up with more than...

14. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

15. https://radiotamazuj.org/en/news/article/west-kordofan-s-doctors-blame-oil-pollution-for-sharp-rise-in-diseases Anecdotal? Evidence? Is five cases sufficient data from which one can draw conclusions? Is the oil industry in Sudan known for pollution at the...

16. Niobrara (CO & WY) - update through July 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To...

17. Baker Hughes: US, Canada weekly rig counts up The US drilling rig count is up 1 unit to 1,082 rigs working for the week ended...

18. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

19. The rising oil price has already affected the world’s third largest consumer of crude oil, India, both economically and politically. During the last six months,...

20. BP and Shell to face fresh shareholder challenge over climate goals I'm impressed with the stated goal of Follow This, honestly. Buying into a company to...

21. Well let's see how this plays out....   " DJIA0.39%▲ U.S. 10 Yr2.096%▲ Euro0.04%▲           SUBSCRIBESIGN IN Enter News, Quotes, Companies or Videos                 WORLD Pompeo Says Iran Is Responsible for Tanker Attacks Oil prices rise...

22. OPEC’s Banking on a Christmas Miracle   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/opec-banking-christmas-miracle-143835332.html

23. Here some good perspective on where oil demand might be headed, when you put all the demand forecasts from the EIA side by side...

24. Today there was just another explosion near the facilities of a strategic gasoline distribution plant in the capital city of Caracas, with unknown causes...

25. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

26. With intense floods causing havoc in the regions where coal in mainlyproduced in China, the deman for the substance can get exponential in the...

27. India is planning to raise its LNG import capacity from 20 million tonnes to 70 million tonnes and is boosting oil refining capacity by...

28. I'll skip my usual long-winded commentary and simply direct your attention to this excellent analysis article from The Tylers over on ZeroHedge: Why OPEC Isn't...

29. Russia is contesting the jurisdiction of the international Permanent Court of Arbitration, the Hague-based court, about a dispute with Ukraine over oil rights in...