1. Oil prices fell on Friday and were set for a second straight week of decline after Libyan ports reopened and on the view that...

2. Non-OPEC production is growing at record speed Oil production from non-OPEC countries is expected to grow at record speed in 2020, creating a headache for...

3. Hip, hip, horray for the bulls as API reports a bigger than expected crude draw. Gasoline inventories up for weeks on end, but smaller...

4. NEW YORK/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration plans to lease out space for energy companies to store oil in the nation's Strategic Petroleum Reserve,...

5. .    

6. So, this long-term cooperation that Mohammed told Reuters about is making ripples. But here's a very good story I found on Forbes, which raises...

7.           The Shale Industry I believe is on a slippery slope It has not been able to generate much profitability for...

8. The prices of WTI and Brent fell sharply on Thursday in the crude markets. Since there was a modest US crude inventory build during...

9. I wondered who would be the first to capitalize on the debacle that is PDVSA/Venezuela. I hadn't figured it would be Canada.  Canadian miner Crystallex...

10. Edward Slavsquat is a moniker sometimes used by Riley Waggaman, an American writer and journalist based in Moscow. He contributes to Anti-Empire and Russian...

11. Strike talks stall in Nigeria again after talks about workers who were layed off stall

12. Oil rallied upon mention of cuts.  That's just naked shorts covering. Scares them a bit. Might bounce a little more on signing of an agreement...

13. https://pubs.lubesngreases.com/lubereport-americas/1_31/lubricants/In-Search-of-Motor-Oil-in-Venezuela-13706-1.html

14. Worsening diesel shortages in the United States and the rest of the world are intensifying upward pressure on petroleum prices and threaten to recreate...

15. .

16. .  

17. Exxon steps up assets sales with sweeping $25 billion plan           (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil <XOM.N> is accelerating its biggest asset sales in decades with plans...

18. .https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-Shale-Boom-Is-About-To-Go-Bust.html   Embarrassing article from a so-called Industry Journalist(?) based on information and analysis from a Tree Hugger from Bloomberg's "Beyond Carbon" AOC Green Dealers unite. 

19. North Dakota – update through April 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the instructions detailed...

20. The Mainstream Media is going batsh*t bonkers over Trump's speech yesterday.  Struck a nerve.  MSM desperately do not want people to observe that America is actually...

21. Is anyone aware of what happened with USA coal over the years? I clicked on many a google hit but I never did find...

22. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

23. Trying to wrap my head around this. TankerTrackers is reporting a possible oil spill in Iraq.  "2ND UPDATE! We now have TWO anonymous industry sources...

24. In squeezed oil industry, some rethink hunt for new barrels Sounds mutually beneficial.

25. Exxon is going to quit its Russian JVs after sanctions freeze by US.

26. Oil Industry Experts Say Shale Will Rise Again   (Bloomberg) -- The American shale industry shocked the world with its rebound after the 2014-2016 bust, setting records for...

27. Eagle Ford - update through July 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions...

28. Chevron to stay wedded to shale, for 'incredible flexibility': CEO     No return to 13 million b/d US crude output in 'next couple of years' Middle East...

29. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/03/15/oil-rigs-and-cowboys-interior-agency-gives-employees-new-cards-to-wear/?utm_term=.f29c0bd961ec Oh, it's just too good. Cowboys on one side and oil rigs on the other, as the DOI's way to remember the US push...

30. The civilized world runs on oil and gas. Oil haters making oil & gas to be the bad guy is ludicrous. Way to go Norway, in...