1. Some of you may be tired of my ad nauseum comments about my hope for an average of $65 oil for this year. As a...

2. Since long its been talked in oil and gas world and markets and geopolitics about any potential chance of Russia becoming member of the...

3. Criminal proceedings began in London  against two companies run by Unaoil, a Monaco-based energy consultancy firm accused of corrupt business practices in Iraq. The charges...

4. The US has told its allies to cut all oil purchases from Iran to zero by November as it prepares to reinstate sanctions against...

5. At the recent Intertanko conference gathering independent tanker owners in Rome an online vote gave us some insights on the way this industry sees...

6. Saudi Arabia is planning to pump a record amount of crude in July, embarking on one of its biggest-ever export surges to cool down...

7. Marcellus (PA) – update through April 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the instructions detailed...

8. Hello Any small vertical producers having issues with "frac hits" to their older wells by other companies? I'm in Oklahoma and several friends of mine...

9. With Over 100 billion dollars of investment going into EVs and supporting infrastructure, over 20 gigafactories, the ICE based vehicles are counting their last few...

10. Not least because the driving ban is now gone and Aramco's IPO is yet to happen. But Bloomberg has estimated the removal of the...

11. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5880609/Tesla-electric-cars-not-greener-petrol-ones-according-UK-data.html not that anyone cares about studies or data these days.....

12. Through this forum, I became aware of the Tony Seba report, Rethinking Transportation 2020-2030. I have a lot of reading to do to, hopefully,...

13. So, after much ado the oil producers have reached some sort of agreement. The figure was expected to be more than 1mbpd (the production...

14. Anyone else notice in a recent interview Harold Hamm, often outspoken CEO of Continental resources blaming Canada for US heavy oil refining capacity issues?...

15. OPEC moved closer on Friday toward boosting oil output as its leader Saudi Arabia appeared to have persuaded arch-rival Iran to cooperate, after major...

16. The head of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce is worried Trump might decide to start hating oil sands. Q: With the Canadian-U.S. trade relationship so...

17. A jewel for conspiracy theorists and factists among us -  James Corbett on NOPEC https://steemit.com/news/@corbettreport/india-and-china-announce-the-oil-buyers-club   and since we are on a subject of petroyuan, nice...

18.  Venezuela's production is heading to 1.000.000 barrels a day, something never happened to venezuelan oil industry, and soon its exporting capacity will be close...

19. Sechin: in the next ten years we are waiting for a structural shortage of oil   0   June 21. FINMARKET.RU - the Level of demand for hydrocarbons...

20. Why is Permian oil considered locked in when refineries and pipelines abound around the Permian fields? Is it because exporting is preferred so companies...

21. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-21/saudi-oil-minister-says-timing-of-aramco-ipo-isn-t-critical The timing of the Aramco IPO isn't critical, says oil minister, and will be delayed past 2019. Please post your best shocked faces here.

22. East Libyan forces took full control of Ras Lanuf oil terminal and the surrounding area on Thursday as they rapidly advanced against rivals who...

23. It has begun: independent Chinese refiners are cutting their U.S. crude oil imports in anticipation of the tariffs Beijing threatened in response to the...

24. BP’s annual Statistical Review of World Energy 2018 was released this week.  It’s a massive, exceedingly detailed report.  Links to download all of the...

25. "Defaults are still occurring in the U.S. energy industry despite higher oil prices, Fitch Ratings said this week, pointing specifically at exploration and production...

26. Let's play an amusing game of Irony. OPEC Meeting Could End Without Decision "The latest remarks from Iran’s Oil Minister are not really encouraging. Bijan Zanganeh...

27. I'll skip my usual long-winded commentary and simply direct your attention to this excellent analysis article from The Tylers over on ZeroHedge: Why OPEC Isn't...

28. West Virginia business and energy industry leaders are hopeful an $83.7 billion petrochemical investment deal between China Energy and West Virginia is still on...

29. At present what direction will crude oil price follow? Of recent, we are witnessing gradually fall in price of crude oil, but within some minutes...