1. So I was reading an article this morning about Sudan and its oil problems and its ex-President.  I about choked in disbelief at the whitewash gloss...

2. Pioneer CEO says fracking ban would cut US oil output by 60%     US oil production would sink back to 2008 levels of 5 million b/d...

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xsCSP8Ic6w "Most of Russia’s oil fields are both old and extraordinarily remote from Russia’s customers. Fields in the North Caucasus are either tapped out or...

4. North Dakota - update through March 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

5. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-15/bp-is-said-to-offer-egyptian-oil-assets-for-sale-as-focus-shifts  

6. Thunberg brings her climate protest to Canada's oil patch     Teen activist Greta Thunberg rallied with climate change protesters in Canada's oil-rich province of Albert on...

7. San Francisco and Oakland have gone to an appeals judge to seek reinstatement of their lawsuits against Shell, Conoco, BP, Exxon, and Chevron, which...

8. i don't know.... ask China!! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-02/asian-oil-rig-giant-buys-into-old-folks-homes-across-the-u-s

9. The Perfect Storm In Oil Caught Markets Off Guard By Irina Slav - Jun 18, 2022, 6:00 PM CDT Just a couple of years ago, some...

10. The crude oil price lost the gains of the past two days due to combination of key factors including the direct intervention by the...

11. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-46565896 stow away from Italy, Gordon the gecko apparently posed a great risk to Native species and was consequently put down.  🦎 RIP, Gordon! 😔

12. In the absence of a noticeable response to the rising US crude oil inventories, analysts are still keen on the developments in the Chinese...

13. Total is the first oil company to trial autonomous robots on offshore platforms.  "The robot developed by taurob and TU Darmstadt is ATEX-certified, can perform...

14. This article is 2 months old but worth to read because many national governments are stealing the idea and temporary solution without giving any...

15.   Bloomberg article - Sept 8. A meeting of ministers from OPEC states and their oil-producing allies will take place in Abu Dhabi this week. It...

16. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

17. But will the 7 companies actually get paid?  How on earth can any company trust to do business these days with PDVSA?  I'm not...

18. It might not seem like big numbers, but Russia increased its oil production in March from 10.95 million bpd to 10.97 million bpd--the first...

19. The business model surrounding Volumetric Production Payments, (VPPs), invariably revolves around forward payment on oil and gas to the producer who uses this capital...

20. Norway’s Equinor will invest up to $15 billion in Brazil over the next 12 years to develop oil, gas and renewable energy sources. Coinciding...

21. Western Europe’s biggest petroleum producer is falling out of love with oil. The opposition Labor Party decided to withdraw its support for oil exploration...

22. As a meaningful - and sustainable - boost to the global oil output does not appear to be on the horizon, despite the optimistic,...

23. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

24. As i mentioned for a couple of days now that Crude would head toward the $60, here is some more evidence. The fact that...

25. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

26. As electric cars begin eating into profit growth at oil companies, the war for electric-car drivers' pocketbooks has begun. Oil majors, who've sold fossil...

27. France’s oil major Total and Saudi Aramco signed on Tuesday a memorandum of understanding to build a giant petrochemical complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia, which will...

28. I lived 3 years in Sarawak, Malaysia.  Over the years I have repeatedly commented and reminded that Sarawak and Sabah are *not* "just states"...

29. Did it have anything to do with Nixon getting us out of the Bretton Woods' agreement, or was it wholly because of the Arab...